Yes...? Yes!

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's POV...

Today is Jae Eun's birthday. I took out our last photo together and looked at it. I didn't realze that Changmin was staring at me while I was looking at the picture. He approached me and asked, "Hyung, who is she?" I was so surprised that I jumped out of my seat. "Ya, Changmin-ah, don't do that again." I scolded him. "Mianhae, hyung. But who is she? She's beautiful." He said. "She is right? She's my best friend and the only girl I love." I told him. "Where is she now? How come I don't recall you introducing her to us." he said. "I lost her because I was an idiot." I told him simply. "You mean, she died? Poor you hyung." he said. "Babo! Did I say she died?" I asked him. "I said that I lost her not that she died. Let's stop talking about this. We need to practice." I dragged Changmin to the practice room. I couldn't help it. I want to see Jae Eun especially that it's her birthday today but I know that it's impossible right now. Someday, I know that i will be able to find her. Wait for me Jae eun...

 

Donghae's POV...

It's Jae Eun's birthday! I called her early and invited her to go around London on her birthday. I am glad that she agreed. After i called her, I called her cousin Gina. I told Gina that I need her help. She said okay. When we left the hotel, Gina told us that she wants to go to the wax museum. Jae Eun offered that we can go with her but she said no. Before she left, Gina gave me a wink. I smiled at her because I know that she will help prepare my surprise for Jae Eun. I can't wait for tonight.

 

Gina's POV...

I watched as Jae Eun unnie and Donghae oppa walk away from me. They look so cute together. When I met Donghae oppa, I can see how he takes care of unnie. It was so cute watching him fuss over her like she's just a little girl. It was then that I knew that Donghae oppa really loves unnie. I just wish that unnie will give him a chance. I know that Donghae oppa can make her happy. I was so disappointed at Jaejoong oppa when I heard what he did to u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter