Epilogue

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year later...

Jaejoong's POV...

I looked around nervously. Today is a very big day for me and Jae Eun. Today is the start of our forever. The music started playing and I saw Jae Eun walking down the aisle. She looks so beautiful.

As I watched her walk, all the moments that we shared flashed before me. From that day at the playground where I first met her, to the day I lost her because of my stupidity and the day that I found her back and made her mine.

Yes, today is our wedding day. After dating for a year, we decided to tie the knot. I don't want to wait because I don't want to lose her anymore.

When she reached the altar, I could see her crying but she was smiling. I know that she's crying tears of joy. I felt my eyes swell up too. When the priest told us to recite our vows, I could no longer hold back my tears. They started falling and Jae Eun was also crying when she recited her vows.

When the ceremony was over and the priest declared us as husband and wife, I looked at her. "Jae eun, I love you. You are my bestfriend. You are my lfe." I said and leaned don to kiss her.

Yes, this is the start of our forever....

 

thank you again my beloved subbies!!! from the bottom of my hear, I THANK YOU!!!! <3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter