Reunited

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's POV...

I was so happy seeing Jae Eun again. I saw her wave at me when I called her name. I waved back at her but my smile disappeared a little when I saw Donghae behind her. I forgot that he was coming with her. 

"Jae Eun!!! I miss you!!!" I ran to her and hugged her. "Jaejoong!!! Nadu, I miss you too. How are you?" she asked me while hugging me back. I saw Donghae frown and glared at me. I just smirked at him and hugged Jae Eun even tighter. I was gloating at him. I saw him looked away and I smiled. I know that he knows that Jae Eun still has feelings for me.

Jae Eun and I kept hugging. I really missed her. I wasn't able to visit her in England after that talk that we had in Cambridge. We had communication though. At first, she wasn't willing to communicate with me but I persisted and eventually, we started talking like before. In fact, I am already courting her.

It felt so nice to be able to hold her again. This is where she belongs. In my arms. I will never let her go again now that she is back.

 

Jae Eun's POV...

When Jaejoong ran up to me and hugged me, I could not explain the happiness that I felt. I felt complete. I hugged him back because I am just happy to be with him again. At that moment, I knew that I have completely forgiven him. I did not realized that Donghae was still there and he saw everything. When Jaejoong stopped hugging me, I looked at him and smiled. I still love him I have never stopped loving him and i know that I will always love him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter