The Talk

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Eun's POV...

After I told Donghae everything about Jaejoong, I haven't seen him yet. I don't know if it was right telling Donghae but I know that I have hurt him. I feel so guilty about hurting him but I know that if I didn't tell him, he'll eventually find out and it will be much worse for both of us.

I didn't want to go to the anniversary party tongiht because of what happened this afternoon but I have to go since it's my last year here at Cambridge. I got ready for the party but I still kept thinking about Donghae.I know that I am going to see him at the party tonight but I don't know if he'll talk to me.

When I arrived at the party, I started looking for Donghae but I could not find him. Did he decide to ditch the party? When the party started, I was so bored already. Normally, if donghae was with me at these events, he will already find ways to make me laugh. Where is he?

I was just about to leave when I felt someone grabbed my arm. I turned around hoping that it was Donghae but when I looked, I was so shocked. jaejoong was the one who grabbed my arm. What is he doing here? I tried shaking off his hand but held me tight. I glared at him but he just chuckled. Aish! This man what does he want? 

"What do you want? Let me go!" I shouted at him. He looked at me. "Jae Eun, can we talk?"

 

Jaejoong's POV...

Jae Eun looked at me angrily. She still lokks beautiful as ever. I could see her trying to deide whether she'll give my her time or not. I am hoping that I could talk to her and finally patch things up with her. I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter