Together At Last

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's POV...

I watched Donghae's retreating back. I feel sorry for him but I am also happy that he bowed out. He is a great guy. Although he was my rival, I respect him a lot. He really loves jae Eun like I do but he has to give her up.

I know that he is hurting very much right now. I have experienced that pain before when I thought that I have lost Jae Eun but, now, Donghae just gave up the girl that he loves in order to make her happy.

I looked at Jae Eun and smiled at her. "Jae Eun, are you okay?" I asked her. "Yes, Jae. Nan kwenchana. I feel sorry for Donghae." she told me. "I do too, Jae Eun, but we both know why he did it." I said to her. She nodded at me. "Jae, where do we go from here?" she asked me.

I looked at here and smiled. I know that this is the right time. "Jae Eun, I know that I have hurt you before and almost lost you. Now that I have found you back, I won't ever let you go. I will stay with you if you are willing to accept me. Saranghae Choi Jae Eun. Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

Jae Eun's POV...

I stared at Jaejoong. I know that he is waiting for my answer. I love him too and he has proven himself to me already. I smiled at him and nodded. I could feel my tears starting to fall. I feel like my heart is going to burst with happiness.

"Yes Jae. I want you to be with me, always and forever. I may not be a perfect person but I will be the best girlfriend. I love you too." I toled him tearf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter