In Love With Donghae

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's POV...

It been 30 days since Jae Eun gave Jaejoong and I the 100 days. I have been sending her her favorite flowers everyday, and talked to her on the phone everyday. I could not do much more since I have to go back to England to assist my mother with our business. 

Gina has been constantly in touch with me. She told me that almost everyday, Jaejoong would visit Jae Eun and would always cook for her. I am really jealous that Jaejoong got to see Jae Eun everyday. I just hope that Jae Eun hasn't made up her mind yet.

I just arrived in Seoul today. I didn't tell anyone that I'm here except for Gina since she is the only one who can help me pull this off. I have a surprise planned for Jae Eun. I hope that she will like it.

 

Jae Eun's POV...

I was sitting by the window of a small cafe in Hongdae while waiting for Gina. We were going to have lunch but it's been an hour already. She hasn't come yet. I tried calling her but she wasn't picking up the phone. I was just about to leave when I received a text from her. "Unnie, mianheyo, I have a sudden schedule. I can't cancel." she texted.

Ugh! Schedules. Jaejoong is not here in Seoul right now since he has to go to Japan for a concert tour, Donghae is in England, and now my dear cousin dumped me off for a schedule? So much for having a celebrity for a cousin and best friend.

I grumpily took my bag and turned to leave when I got a big shock. Donghae is standing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter