Seeing Him Again

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's POV...

Our group had already debuted for 3 years and we have been getting invitations left and right to perform at events. We have been getting both local and international invitations. We were waiting for our turn to perform at SBS Inkigayo and was just chilling out in the waiting room when our manager approached us. "Yedura, next week you will be flying to England. You have been invited to perform at Cambridge University for the 30th anniversary of the Korean Students Association in the school." We were excited. This is the first time that we will be going to Engalnd to perform. I can't wait.

 

Jae Eun's POV...

Donghae and I have been together for 2 years now. I can't say anything but he is the best boyfriend ever. He is so sweet and romantic. He is almost perfect. Whenever I'm in a bad mood, he would just come up to me and hug me. He is always there for me, supporting me. Today is a special day for both of us. We just graduated 2 days ago from Law school and tomorrow is the 30th anniversary of the Korean Students Association in Cambridge were we are both members. Donghae and I are planning to take the BBE (British Bar Exams) in the spring. 

I was on the way to meet up Donghae when I recieved a call from him. "Jagi (yes, he calls me jagi and I call him yeobo), where are you now?" "I'm on my way, yeobo. Why?" I asked him. "Oh, I just want to tell you to meet me at the Pavillion Lounge. The meeting is going to be th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter