Homecoming

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Eun's POV...

Today is the day that Donghae and I will be flying back to Seoul. I don't know what to feel. I happy yet nervous and scared at the same time. I looked at Donghae. I could see that he is smiling happily.

Donghae's mom was supposed to come with us but at the last minute, she said that she could not leave. She said that she'll follow in 3 weeks time.

My parents told me that they already purchased a house for me in Seoul. they said that someone is coming to pick me up at the airport to bring me to my new house. I was happy because I won't be staying in a hotel. 

"Jae Eun, are excited?" Donghae asked me. "I really don't know Donghae. I mean, I'm happy that I'm gonna see Seoul again but I'm not sure if what I'm going to do once we're there." I said. "Don't worry Jae Eun, I'll be with you." he told me smiling. I just smiled back at him. 

I am not sure what to say to him anymore. I was thinking about what awaits me in Seoul. Seoul means Jaejoong. I know that soon, I'm going to see him again. Just the thought of him makes me nervous. I can't help but look forward to seeing him again.

We flew for 12 hours and I was so stressed out from the flight. When we got down from the plane and went to claim our baggage and stuff, we went out of the airport. I was so busy trying to fix up my bags that I did not see him.

"Choi Jae Eun!!! Over here!!!" a voice called out. I looked up in surprise and could not help smiling. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter