Caught

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's POV...

Jae Eun and I have been in Seoul for 2 months already. During those 2 months, I have not seen her that much nor have been on a date with her. She is always with Jaejoong.

I feel so frustrated and angry knowing that she and Jaejoong live in the same building. I could not do anything about it since it is what her parents gave her. I could not tell herto just sell the place and move somewhere else.

I tried calling her but her phone was switched off. Again. I can feel that we are getting further and further apart from each other. I went to her house and rang the bell. I noticed that the door was slightly opened so I thought she must have not heard the bell. I pushed open the door and was shocked by what I saw. 

How could she do this to me? Why did she betray me? At that moment, I felt that my heart is being torn into pieces. Why Jae Eun? Why?

 

Jae Eun's POV...

I was hanging around my house looking for things to do when the door burst open. I looked up and saw Jaejoong come in. "Jae Eun-ah, it's my rest day today. I asked for a day off because today is a special day." he told me. "Special day? What is it?" I asked him. He pouted like a little boy and I could not help but smile at his aegyo.

"Don't tell me you forgot what today is? Am I not important to you?" He said. I racked my brains for answers when it popped into my mind. Dang it!!! I completely forgot.

"Oh, mianhae. Saeng-il chukkahae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter