True Feelings

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Eun's POV...

I didn't expect Jaejoong to ask me about Donghae. I was so surprised that I was not able to say anything. I just looked at him silently. "Jae Eun, I'm asking you. Do you love Donghae?" he said. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. Should I just tell him that I love Donghae? Or should I tell him that he is still the one that I love? 

I didn't realize that the tears that I'm holding back has started falling. I was just standing there, looking at Jaejoong. He saw that I was crying already so he gathered me in his arms and let me cry. When he hugged me, it was then that I knew that I could never fool myself into believing that I have stopped loving him. I know that I still love him and that I have always loved him. I felt secured in his arms. I felt safe. I felt loved.

"Hush, Jae Eun. Don't cry. I don't want to see you cry. I have made you cry for a long time already and I don't want to be the reason for your tears anymore." he said, wiping away my tears. I could not help myself. When I heard what he said, I just cried harder. Everything that have built up inside me over the years just came out. All the hurt, the pain, the loneliness and the lost of our friendship. I just cried my heart out.

"Jae Eun, I will not ask you to answer me now but I hope that someday, you will tell me that you still love me. I love you so much. I just want you to be happy. If it's Donghae who makes you happy, I'll give way. But until the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter