Moving On

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's POV...

It has been 1 year since I debutes as part of a group called Dong Bang Shin Ki. It has 5 members and I am the oldest in te group. It was hard at first but now, it feels much more comfortable. I didn't really like the idea of debuting as part of a group but as the time passes, I could not imagine myself going solo. I have seriously made friends with the guys. There's our leader, Yunho, who always takes care of us eventhough he is a little younger than me. Yoochun who likes girls too much, Junsu, our little dolphin and our maknae Changmin who likes food just as much as he likes singing and dancing. We have been busy since our debut. We keep on appearing on different variety shows and music shows. We even filmed CFs for different products and we already have offers to star in dramas and other tv shows.

We were told that we will be debutting outside of Korea. Our company wanted us to release a Japanese album because of BoA sunbaenim's success in Japan. I know that it will be hard but it was what I was hoping. To be known internationally so that Jae Eun will see that I have become famous and I hope that when she sees me, she will be proud of me. 

Yes, I still think of Jae Eun always. She has been my driving force to face the difficult road as an idol. Everytime we go on stage or start recording, I take a look at the last picture that she and I took together back when we were still friends. It was our last photo in the beach. each t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter