Gikwang..?

Can you see me?

FLASHBACK

 

“I’m home…” Liya shout out as she entered the house. But something is not right here. Usually, her mom and dad won’t hang out in front of the tv together and why is her dad here already?It seems too early for him to come home after work. “Did something happen?” she asked.

“Come here. We have to talk..” Her dad said. Liya gulped. She wonders if she did anything wrong. This is seriously bad news. She did as she told. She sat on the sofa and faces them. He father took a deep breath before he spoke. “You know that my work requires some transferring to other branch. I hope you understand,” he said.

Liya frowned. “We’re moving?! When? Where?” she asked. This is no good.She loves this place and someone too. Why so soon?

“We’re moving to Korea after you graduate. The company already bought the apartment room near the company,” her father explained. Her mom smiled to her. “Don’t you like it honey?” she asked.

“I do.. but.. after I graduate? It means that… I have only 3 weeks left?” She gulped. She never knew this will be too soon. What will she do? Of course the trios would love it if she left. But, what about Yeob? What will she tell him?

END FLASHBACK

Hey there guys! Lets pushed Lyn away for a while. *pushed her far away* now, heloo! I’m Michi! This chapter BELONGS TO ME! Hahahaha.. okay, enough with the crap. I know I sound insane to you.. but I’m perfectly fine. I’m here because something happened today. This thing totally freak me out. But since I don’t know whom I should share with, I decided to barge in here. Mind me.

MIchi picked up her phone as it rings.

“Yebeseyo…”
“Nee yebeseyo… Yah Michi! It’s Gi Kwang here..”
“Omo~ why did you call? I mean.. ehehe”
“I have a free schedule today.. so I want to ask you if you’re free today.. are you?”
Michi bit her lips. “I think so..”
“Where do you want to go today?”
“Well, Mr. Gi kwang, are you asking me out on date?”
Gi Kwang laughed. “Yeah, you can take it that way.. so, what do you say?”
“What if I’m worst than you think?”
“I’ll catch up, don’t worry.”
“If you say so…”
“Is that a yes?”
“If I say no, you still convince me, right? So, yes.. it’s a yes..”
“Cool! I’ll pick you up about an hour.”

Gi Kwang hang up. Michi sat on her bed. She looked at the phone and sigh. She needs to think of something. This is the first time she’s going on a date with Gi kwang. She wants it to be a memorial one. But then, something blink. She had an idea. ‘yeah.. I should do that,’ she said to herself and chirped happily to her wardrobe.

Lyn came in. Both of them shared the same room while Seonhyu and Hyeri shared the other room.Lyn frowned. “You’re going somewhere?” she asked and sat on the bed while munching the biscuit she took a while ago.

Michi smiled. “Yuup.. Don’t wait for me at dinner. I don’t think I’ll make it,” she said while picking up a few clothes to wear.

Lyn looked at Michi. “I see you're going on a date?” she said. Michi looked at her and shrugged.

“I guess I’ll have to make my date suffer tonight,” Michi said. “Do you think I should wear yellow or this brown ones?” she asked.

“Brown, yellow’s too bright. With who?” Lyn asked, still munching her biscuit.

Michi grinned. “oh no no no.. I won’t tell you anything. Just wait till I tell you,” Michi said. “Okay, I’m done..” she picked the cloths that she wanted to wear. She put her beanie, black sunglasses and a cream scarf.

Lyn shrugged and make her way out of the room.

As expected, Gi Kwang was early by 15 minutes. He waited in the car for Michi to come out. But then, it has already been 30 minutes she didn’t show up. Gi kwang decided to call her.

“Oh Gi Kwang. I’m on my way..” she hung up before Gi Kwang could say a word. Suddenly, someone strode in the passenger, it was Michi. “Sorry I’m late. Girls..” she smiled and Gi kwang smiled too.

“So, where do you want to go?” Gi Kwang asked.

“Let’s go to the movies. There’s a movie that I wanted to watch..” she said and Gi Kwang nodded. “Movie it is..” the car drove off.

When they arrived at the cinema, both of them were deciding which movie they wanted to watch. Michi wanted to give Gi Kwang a hard time on dating her. She didn’t want to look that cheap. So, she decided to ruin the date. People would of course like to watch love stories with their couples on their first date. Then, they get to hold hands and so. But Michi wanted something different. ‘I guess Gi Kwang just have to bear with it,’ she smirked.

Gi Kwang pointed to the poster infront of it. Well, it was a love story. But Michi shook her head. “I want to watch that,” she pointed to an action movie poster. Gi Kwang frowned. As far as Gi Kwang knows. The action story she picked really had a lot of blood. Which he thinks does not suits for a girl to watch, its so..Violent? “Well, okay.. I guess..” he said and both of them went to the ticket counter.

As they were at the popcorn counter. “Do you want any popcorn?” Michi asked. “No thanks..i’ll just have a mineral water,” he said. “Okay.. One mineral water, one large popcorn and one ice lemon tea,” she said. Gi Kwang took a glance at her. ‘large popcorn?’ he laughed. Michi looked at him.

“eh? Why are you laughing?”

“Nothing..”

When they were walking to their cinema halls, Gi Kwang thought of something. “This is really weird. I though my disguise is not so.. well.. Disguise.. but, they seem not to notice the both of us,” he said.

Michi nodded. “yeah.. Maybe were not that famous I think,” she sighed and sip her ice lemon tea. “Oh.. Hall 6 is there..” she pointed.

As the movies went on, Michi ate the popcorn by herself without offering it to Gi kwang. “Aish! Hit him hit him!” Michi said. “What the.. how can that be possible..!” she said again. Gi Kwang rubbed his forehead. It seems like Michi is different from other girls. WAY different. The girls he used to dates are all girly. But Michi is like.. He’s speechless.

The movie ends and Gi Kwang's stomach is growling. He was hungry. Michi didn’t give him any popcorn until the end. She finished it by herself. “Nee… Michi.. I’m hungry,” he pouted.

“Oh? Already?” she looked at her watch. “It’s 8 already.. yeah.. lets go grab something to eat..” she said and both of them wondered around the mall to search for a suitable restaurant to eat. “How about this one?” Gi Kwang pointed at the Sushi King. Michi pouted. “I’m on a diet. Lets go to a vegetarian restaurant,” she pulled Gi Kwang to the Vegetarian restaurant across the Sushi King. Gi kwang cursed under his breath. He said to Michi he’ll keep up if she’s worst than he taught.

Gi Kwang looked at the table. Theres Kimchi, Salads, and lots of greens…. He gulped. His tummy is hungry but this is not what he wanted for dinner. He bet his tummy is upset about it and he is too.

Michi whom was eating happily looked up to him. “You’re not eating?” she asked.

Gi kwang smiled. “No, no.. I’ll eat,” he said and took some Kimchi into his mouth. ‘omo~ its spicy.’ He said to himself and faked a smile to her.

Michi smiled back and continue eating. ‘I’m sorry Gi Kwang…’ she felt guilty of doing this to Gi Kwang. But, what begins has to end as it is. So, she’s going to end it like the first time she starts it.

Gi Kwang sent Michi home and they were in front of Michi’s apartment. Michi faced him. “Ermmm. Thanks for today.. I had fun,” she smiled. Gi kwang frowned. She hit him lightly on the arm. “I’m just joking with you..”she paused. “Okay..What I did today was… lets say.. I’ve plan it all..” she explained.

Gi Kwang’s eyes went wide. “You planned it?” he asked. “You mean… you let me eat all the greens since you know I’m hungry to death?”

Michi shrugged. “Well, yeah.. I’m sorry.. I just…”

“You like me too don’t you?”

Michi looked up to face Gi Kwang. “What?”

“C’mon.. I know you do..” He leaned closer to her. Michi gulped.

“I a-“

Before Michi could say anything, Gi kwang put his index finger on her lips. “Don’t say anything. This is your punishment for doing all those things you did to me.. and of course.. let me starve to death..” he said and kissed her forehead softly. He smiled to her and ruffled her hair. “Good night,” he said and makes his way to his car.

Michi froze. She can’t move. What Gi kwang did was way out of her expectation. Gi Kwang drove off with a honk. But then, Michi can’t help herself from smiling.

“YAH!”

She stopped.

“YAH MICHI! YOU ONE GOOD FLIRTY SECRECTIVE BLAH BLAH BLAH GIRL! YOU COME UP HERE NOW OR ALL OF US WILL KILL YOU!” Seonhyu yelled from the window. Michi looked up to them but it was too late. They closed the window.

Michi sat on the sofa quietly. All of the other members are standing and staring straight at her with a serious face. She pouted. “I’m sorry..”

“Is sorry is the only thing you can manage to say? Do you know what you just did?! You could cause all of us trouble! What if someone followed you and they know where do you live?! What if the news you and Gi Kwang are dating are all over the internet?” Hyeri started to raise her voice.

Michi felt so sad. Her eyes are getting teary. “I didn’t think of it earlier..” she spoke.

“Oh you didn’t?! Then you should!” Seonhyu yelled.

“Because we will be back home to celebrate it!!!” Lyn said and hugged Michi. Michi was blurring. Hyeri and Seonhyu also smiled which makes her more confuse on what just happen.

“Yah~ your going out with Gi Kwang.. man! That was an awesome news..kyahh~ I wonder when I’ll be getting a boyfriend…” Seonhyu said.

“Eh? I thought you guys are mad at me..”

“Why?its a good news. That’s the punishment for not telling us earlier about it,” Hyeri said. Michi smiled.

There goes my story! LOL.. I’m sorry Lyn.. I took a chapter for your story.. *pulled Lyn o the screen* Well, I’ll be going now.. bye bye.. *wave and disappear*

Okay.. this is Lyn here. I shrugged as she went gone. She’s dating Gi Kwang and I wonder when will I be dating Yoseob. We are just friends now. Haih.. I wished I had a chance like Michi. Yoseob ah~ when are you going out with me…??

Yoseob ah~~