Liya's picture

Can you see me?

FLASHBACK
{BEAST/B2ST P.O.V} –One day before Doojoon meets Lyn-

 

“Oh oh!!! Doojoon ah~ come here!!” Gi Kwang yelled from his room.

Doojoon came running in. He thought that Gi Kwang had any problems or he sees a bug or something. However, Gi Kwang was happily lying on his bed while looking at his laptop. He pats the bed beside him so that Doojoon could shove in. Doojoon did as he was told.

Gi Kwang was watching one of Dejavu’s video clips. “Oh.. I don’t know that there’s a girl band. I mean that they actually have guitarist and drummer,” Gi Kwang said.

Doojoon nodded. But as he looked carefully in the video, he saw someone he actually knew. “LYN!” he said. Gi Kwang looked at him with a frown.

“How come you know her?” Gi Kwang asked. He is curious. Well, he has to admit that the Dejavu members are pretty in their own way.

“I used to be her neighbour. We practiced a lot those days. Like, before I went to JYP as a trainee,” Doojoon explained. A smile crept on his face. “ Its been too long and she already debut,” he smiled.
Suddenly, Yoseob jumped in between the two of them. “What are you guys doing?” he looked at the video. “Oh! Dejavu?” he said. Suddenly, he turned to a fan girl. “Kyaahh~! I love them.. They got some nice songs..” he said and chirped happily while playing the video over and over again.

Gi Kwang looked at Yoseob and sighed. Nothing he can do with this kid. He’s just too cute to get a punch. Doojoon just smiled and watched the video with Yoseob.

{END of P.O.V}
END OF FLASHBACK

Yoseob climbed onto his bed. He reached something under his pillow and there it is. A picture of Liya he took without her knowing he did. He stared at the picture. It’s been 3 years now. He tried to find her. He tried to track her down. But no one knew what happen to her. He feels really frustrated about that. He wish he could say those words to her that night..

Those words meant so much to him.

“Yah~ yah~ has anyone seen Doojoon hyung? We have to be on Music bank in 2 hours..” Dongwoon asked.

Yoseob frowned. “Where could that guy be?” he muttered alone.

Junhyung and Hyunseung were busy playing X-box that they didn’t even pay attention on what Dongwoon said. Dongwoon was pissed. He walked to both of them and tickled them. The whole house was beamed with their laughter. Yoseob just can’t stop laughing too.

{LYN’s P.O.V}
On the other hand, Doojoon was happily having a long chat while driving me home. “So, what happen? Tell me everything,” he insists.
I looked at him and laughed. “You know what? You sound like an Ajumma trying to keep up with gossips,” I said to him and he frowned.

“Do I look like an ajumma to you? With this buff body?” He teased. “Look, I have to say that I’m sorry because I didn’t contact you earlier. I found out you were.. actually.. emm.. alive when I saw one of your videos,” He explained.

I glanced over at him. Alive? Hahaha.. “Well, I found you actually live long enough when you joined Beast. But hey,to be honest, I totally forgot about you,” I joked and he laughed.

“Say, why did you realize Yoseob and not me? That’s very insulting,” he said.

“Let see.. because his blond?” I lied.

“Oh.. So I have to dye my hair pink or blond so that you’ll realize I was there? Do I always get to be edited out.. ?” he said. I laughed. Imagining Doojoon in pink or blond hair won’t do any good. “Yah yah~ stop laughing already.. I know that you’re imagining something aren’t you?” he shove me a little.

I shrugged. “Who knows.. Maybe you get to be in the boxes like Yoseob do and be one of the gift pets..” I said. “Oh.. you can stop here.. I’ll walk in..” I pointed to the bus stop. Doojoon Stop the car and both of us get off the car.

“So, I’ll see you next time we meet..” Doojoon said and I nodded with a smile.

“Well, see you later…” I said. Before I could walk, he took my hand and kissed it.

“Take care,” he winked and went in his car, he drove off.

I looked at my hand and smiled. He’s kind of flirty isn’t he. Charming.

Doojoon smiled to himself. Then he realizes something. “Aish! I didn’t asked for her number..”