A trip back home with Doojoon

Can you see me?

“Hello…”
“Doojoon ah~ where are you? Your fans are like flooding in front of your building.. I don’t think I can get in..” Lyn said as she saw all the fans were screaming. ‘why would they scream like that.. it’s not like Beast would suddenly appear from the door and wave at them,’ she said.
“Ermm.. I’ll send someone.. just wait there and don’t move..”
“dae~”

 

Both of them hung up the phone. Lyn wore her black glasses back. She looked at all the fans and sighed. She bought her bag with her. Its weekend, Doojoon and Lyn decided to go home together since they were neighbours. But then, Doojoon said to come over to his studio since he had a sudden practice in the morning. While Lyn was eyeing who would come and take her to him, someone pat her shoulder. She turned. “Michi?”

“Hey,” smiling there was her band group member, Michi.

“What the…? What are you doing here?” She dragged Michi to a safe place. “If anyone sees us,We’re dead..We’ll be chased around all day!” she said to Michi.

“Well, Doojoon said that I should drag you up,” Michi said with a big smile.

“Boo? He ask….wait! What are you doing in there in the first place?!” Lyn paused, then she sneakered. “You come to see Gi Kwang eh.. You’re one sneaky girl…” She nudged Michi using her elbow while Michi blushed.

“Stop it. Come on.. we have to get in from the secret door behind the building..” Michi said and both of them make their way quietly in the building.
When both of them entered the dancing practice room, they saw the 6 awesome Beast dancing smoothly to their new song, Shock. Michi was smiling as she saw Gi Kwang winked at her while dancing. Lyn scoffed. She looked at Yoseob. He was seriously dancing. He didn’t realize she was there. She turned to Doojoon. Doojoon saw her and smiled.

“okay.. that’s it for today.. good work everybody~” their dance teacher said as they ended their practice for the day. All of them clapped happily. Doojoon rushed to Lyn.

“yah~ I’m sorry that I have to drag you here..” he said, still panting.

“I’m not going to brag about it, but still, you have to buy me ice cream for this,” she said and Doojoon laughed. “I’m serious..” she said and Doojoon put his hand on her shoulder.

“Araso..” he smiled.

Yosoeb pushed Doojoon away. “Lyn!!!” he yelled. He was about to hug Lyn when Doojoon pulled him away.

“Yah~ you’re sweaty and you wanted to hug her?” Doojoon said to Yoseob and he pouted. Lyn just laughed seeing those too.

“Never mind then, what brings you here?” Yoseob asked. Then he remembered.

Doojoon stood beside Lyn. He knew Yoseob will be jealous. “We’re going home together..Remember?” he said and ruffled Lyn’s hair. Yoseob’s eyes went wide.

“Yah!!” he chased after Doojoon. Lyn laughed. Then she realized Michi was not beside her anymore. ‘Where did she go?’

“Oppa~ I bought you some juice,” Michi said and gave him the juice she bought. Gi Kwang said thank you and took a big gulp of it.

Lyn saw them. ‘those lovey dowey.. they won’t miss any second to be together..’ she said a laughed. It seems that Michi really likes Gi Kwang.

Doojoon and Yoseob end the fight after Yoseob tickled him half to death. Junhyung and Hyungseung had to hold Yoseob away since Doojoon almost out of breath. “Let me go~ let me go~ I’m going to strangle this person~” Yoseob said while his legs were gesturing at the air. Doojoon just laughed.

“Yah Hyunseung, Junhyung. Hold him tight,” Doojoon said and they nodded. He came closer to Yoseob and looked straight to his face. “yah… She will notice that your jealous.. its written all over your face,” he said and Yoseob blushed. “Don’t you think you should play hard to get?” he said again. He pulled up his face from Yoseob’s. “Don’t worry about her. Leave her to me now.. go back to practice,” he ruffled his hair and walked to Lyn. “Lets go.. I have to take a bath first.. or should we go to sauna together…” he said while eyeing Yoseob.

Yoseob struggle to get out from Junhyung and Hyunseung’s grip. “That’s it.. Let go!” He said.

Doojoon laughed hard. “Lets go Lyn, mind Yoseob anyway..” he said. Lyn turned to Yoseob, “Bye Yosoeb.. I’ll call you..” she waved and walk with Doojoon.

“Yah, your ears are getting red. Are you that angry?” Junhyung chuckled while poking Yoseob’s ear.

“Oh really?” Hyunseung asked. He took a look at Yoseob’s ear and Junhyung was right. It was red. He starts poking it too. “You’re funny Yoseob..” he said.

“Ah~ let go…” he said and ran away from the both of them.

After all the troubles they had, Doojoon and Lyn safety got their trip into the bus to their home. Doojoon yawned. “Oh my~ I’m so sleepy…” he said to Lyn.

“You should sleep.. I know you’re tired,” she said to him and he nodded. Slowly he dozes off. Lyn smiled seeing Doojoon fall asleep. He has always been a lovable oppa to him. She remembered her first time she arrived at Korea. The first person who spoke to her was Doojoon. She was all quite at that time for what had happened to her and Yeob. She didn’t feel like talking to anybody.

FLASHBACK

Liya was at school. She never liked it. She misses Yeob. Although she knows Yeob will forgive her someday, she still hopes that. When she first entered the school, she spotted her neighbor from far away and he spotted her too. However, everytime he wanted to approach her, she would run away. That particular day, Liya went to the school’s roof top. No one has ever been there she noticed. So, it was a perfect hideout for her.

She came there that day; she looked at the blue sky. It has been three days. She didn’t like the school any bit. She sat down and leaned on the wall. She sighed. She suddenly felt like crying. She hates Minju for what she had done to her. She hates Yeob for not trusting her. But now, it’s too late to change anything now. Yeob probably hate her for leaving without telling him. She looked down and a tear drop. She cried. Her heart feels all the pain she had kept a long time before she arrived at Korea.

As she was crying her heart out, someone came and pat her shoulder gently. She looked up and saw her neighbor smiling. “Cry all you want.. I won’t stop you..” he said and stood beside her. She was sitting on the floor. She looked down back. She didn’t want to see him. This is not a perfect time to know each other.

“Go away.. just leave me alone..” she said but he didn’t move an inch.

“You may think I’m like other people, but I can’t help it when a girl cries. Especially the one that I knew,” he said.

“You don’t know me..”

“True.. but I will. I just got to know a little stuff about you from your parents. Don’t worry I won’t ask why you cried today. It must be something horrible,” he said. “Bytheway, I’m Doojoon..yours?”

She didn’t say anything.

“Oh.. its okay if you didn’t trust me-“

“Lyn.. but my family called me Liya..I don’t like that name now. I just want to be a new person..” she muttered.

“Okay, Lyn.. nice to meet you..” he said. He bent down to see her face, “Your not crying now? I swear I saw you crying really loud,” he smiled.

Liya slowly face him. He did have this bad boy feature. “Why do you keep bothering me?” she asked.

“Lets be friends. You’ll be seeing me everyday and night. Both of our parents are like really really close friends. Don’t you want to us to be friends too?” he asked. She looked away from him.

“Your just using my parents as excuses..”

“If I don’t will you accept my sincererity?”

Liya didn’t realize that she slowly open up to this guy. She could feel that it’s no harm to be close with him. “It depends on how you treat me.” She finally said. That makes Doojoon smile.

“If you’re done crying, let me know. I’ll bring you to the best ice cream shop ever,” he said.

“Okay~”

END FLASHBACK

“Yah~ wake up!” Doojoon nudged Lyn. “We’re almost there..” he said. Lyn slowly open her eyes and yawn. “Yah~ I was the one who had practice and you’re the one who’s snoring..” he chuckled.

Lyn cupped . “I snore?” she asked.

“Nah~ just joking..” he said and lauhed. Lyn hit his arm lightly.

“You really got me there..” she said and he laughed.

They arrived at their neighborhood faster then they thought they would. “Oppa.. I’ll see you tonight at the park.. as always..” she smiled to him as both of them reach their doors.

“okay~” he smiled. Lyn smiled too and went into her house.

“Omma~ appa~ I’m home~!!!!” her voice beamed in the house. Her mom whom was at the kitchen quickly rushed to the front door. “My daughter~!” she said and hugged Lyn tightly. “Where’s appa?” Lyn asked. “Aish.. his at work..” her mom replied.

“Aigoo~ My daughter had gotten noisy and pretty..” he mom .

“Aww~ but I don’t do plastic surgery.. I’ll let you know if I want too..” Lyn joked. 
“Oh? Where’s Doojoon? I see you met him at Idol Army..”her mom asked.

“You’ve been watching me?” she paused. “He just got home. We went home together. Don’t worry.. you’ll get to see your favourite little neighbor later, mom..” Lyn said to her mom and both of them broke into a laugh.

That night, both of them met at the park near their apartment. They always hang out there. It was a really nice place to chat. Lyn sat on one of the swings. Doojoon came a minute later with ice cream in his hand. “Here..” he lend it to him.

“Thanks.. oppa, you always bought one of this,” she said and open the rapper.

“Yeah..” Doojoon said and took a bite. “So, whats up?” he asked.

“The schedule is really hectic, I don’t know why are you so excited to be a singer..” Lyn said that makes Doojoon to laugh.

“Well, you should ask the question to yourself. Why did you?” he asked.

“Not fair.. I asked you first! You should give me the answer..”

Doojoon chuckled. “I love it. I love to sing, dance. Its just wonderful.” He paused. “And don’t forget the B2uty. I just love them,” he said and Lyn smiled. There was a paused between them. Suddenly,

“Oppa, d you remember that you said to me you won’t ask about my past?” She asked and Doojoon nodded. “You do kept your promise really well.” She said.

Doojoon smiled. “Whats your motive? Straight to the point.”

“I think it’s the time you know about it. I’ve been keeping it for too long. After that, you’ll know the reason why I like Yoseob,” she stared into Doojoon face.

“I’ll listen..”