Candy and Shirt man

Can you see me?

 

“Yah~! Wait for me! I want to follow~!!” Yoseob yelled as he had some problems wearing his shoes. Lyn and Doojoon are about to leave without him.

“come on~ its going to be late..” Doojoon said and helped Yoseob with his shoes. “Who ask you to bring these shoes? You know it’s hard to wear it!” he said.

Yoseob pouted. “I just want to wear it here. Coz, its pretty…” he said. “Why are you guys in a hurry.. it’s no even 8 yet,” he said and went to Lyn.

“Well, the markets open early in the morning. So, there’s some fresh stuff. Mom asked me to buy some groceries. Its nice to woke up early and went shopping there..” Lyn explained and Yoseob nodded. “ah~ you guys are so slow..” Lyn said and pulled Doojoon and Yoseob’s arm.

As Lyn expected, before she went to YG as a trainee, she always went to the market to buy some groceries or just walk and talk to the ahjummas. It’s like her routine everyday. When, they arrive, Lyn was happier than ever. She went to shops by shops to select the best groceries she could caught her eye on.

Doojoon elbowed Yoseob beside him. “Yah~ how long will this take. I’m hungry~” he said slowly to Yoseob.

Yoseob nodded. “Yeah~ my tummy is growling.. oh.. pegoppa~” Yoseob said while rubbing his tummy.

“yah~! I heard you..” Lyn said and stopped. She hot them a glare then, she starts to shop again. Both of Doojoon and Yoseob sigh.

“This is why I don’t like to go shopping with girls.. it will take forever,” Dojoon said and stood beside Lyn. “Yah.. what are you going to buy and how much? You hold three plastic full of lettuce. Me and Yoseob already had six with us which contains all sorts of veggies, meat and chicken. Still need more?” he asked while Yoseob just kept nodding with every word Doojoon said.

Lyn blinked. “Aigoo~ I had to buy more to feed this two huge stomach here.. Do you think it’ll be enough if I only bought one plastic of lettuce? You’ll starve to death..” Lyn said and poked Doojoon’s and Yoseob’s stomach with the stick she was holding.

Yoseob pretend as if he is going to die. “ah! Lyn.. I hope you know CPR~!” he paused.

Lyn blinked.

“Coz you take my breath away…” Yoseob smiled and held out his hand to her.

Doojoon shuddered by the words Yoseob said while Lyn laughed her heart out. “Yah Yoseob… that’s way… erggh~” Doojoon said and make his way to another store. Lyn still laughing and followed Doojoon from behind.

“Yah~!! Wait for me!!”

“omma~! I bought Doojoon! And someone uninvited!” Lyn yelled as she came in the house with both of The B2st members. Yoseob winched as he heard ‘uninvited guest’. Well, he knew it was meant to himself. Who else is an uninvited guest?

“Annyounghaseyo…” Doojoon said and bowed and Lyn’s mom appeared infront of them.

Lyn’s mom smiled as she sees Doojoon. She pat his shoulder. “Aigoo~ you’ve grown up already aren’t you…” she said and Doojoon smiled. Then she turned to Yoseob. Yoseob bowed and smiled.

“Annyounghaseyo.. I’m Yang Yoseob… urmm.. I’m in the same group as Doojoon’s. B2st,” he said and bowed again.

“Oh my.. Your that blond boy. Bad girl?” Her mom laughed. “Nice to meet you.. aigoo.. your soo cute,” she said and pinched Yoseob’s cheek.

“Eomma~” Lyn said while pulling her mom away from Yoseob. She knows if she left her mom there with Yoseob, she didn’t know what she will do to him. Her mom can’t stand cute stuff.

“Come on in. I’ll make breakfast,” Her mom said and went into the kitchen. Lyn bought Doojoon and Yoseob to the living room.

“Oppa! Stay away from my room, araso? i’m going to help mom,” Lyn warned Doojoon and went to the kitchen.

Yoseob frowned. “She called you oppa..”

“Yeah.. why? Jealous?” Doojoon sneakered.

“Me? Nooo…” Yoseob said and rubbed his nose. “waahh.. her house is very neat. I like it..” he said.

But then, Yoseob and Doojoon are too bored talking to each other, so they decide to help Lyn and her mom in the kitchen. Yoseob was insisting to make the Kimchi stew since he was really good at making it. Doojoon was preparing the table. Lyn;s mom was all happy because two of The beast idol are in the house which makes Lyn to frowned all the way. Finally, the breakfast is ready. All of them sat on the table and start eating.

“Make sure you eat as much as you can. We have a lot of work to do after this,” Lyn said while pouring the stew in her bowl.

“Eh? Work?” Yoseob asked.

“Yeah.. I have somewhere to take you. I think it will be fun.,” Lyn smiled. Both Doojoon and Yoseob looked at each other and shrugged.

When they finished eating, the three of them went out again. Lyn said she was going to take Yoseob and Doojoon to a place where they could play. Firstly, Lyn went to the candy shop and bought a whole bunch of candies. Then, she went to cheapest t-shirt store and she bought a whole bunch of shirts with all sort of types. This makes Yoseob and Doojoon confused. They had no idea where she would take them. They are clueless.

“Here we are,” Lyn said as they arrived in front if the small building. Yoseob and Doojoon stared at the building infront of them. It was a daycare, for kids and elderly. “I used to come here when I have my free time before I entered YG and after Doojoon left me alone without contacting,” she explained.

Doojoon stared at Lyn. “Get over it already.. your making me feel guilty..” he said and Lyn laughed.

“Come on in..” Lyn said. As they entered the building, It was kind of old. “Ahjumonni~!” Lyn yelled. Suddnely, a middle age women around 30-40 years old appeared.

“Lyn? Is that you?” she asked. As she saw Lyn, both of them hugged each other tightly. “Aigoo.. your getting pretty eh? You dyed you hair already?” she asked as her fingers ran down Lyn’s hair.

“Looks good on me isn’t it?” Lyn smiled. “Bytheway, I bought this. The candy man, and the shirt man. Aren’t they gorgeous..” Lyn said while pointing to Yoseob, The candy man which he was holding the candy Lyn bought earlier. And Doojoon, the shirt guy where he was holding the shirts Lyn bought.

“Omo~ kids!!!! Candy man is here!!!!” the ahjumonni yelled. Yoseob’s eyes went wide as he saw the kids were running towards him.

“Oppa-oppa~! I want candy!”
“Oppa~! Candy pweaseee~~”
“Oppa.. I love you…candy?”

Yoseob laughed as he saw how the kids react to him. All of them were eager enough to eat the candies he bought. He ruffled thei hair. “ahh~ come with oppa.. you’ll get more candy.. come on~!!” he said and walked to a bigger space so that he could distribute it to them.

Doojoon elbowed Lyn. “Yah~ if candy man is with kids.. then.. the sh.. shirt man?” he asked Lyn. Lyn smiled playfully.

“You’ll know..”

The ahjumooni grab Doojoon’s arm. “Shirt man.. follow me..” she said and pulled him to another room. As the door opene, Doojoon gulped as he saw all the elderly in there. Worst, all the ahjummas turned to her now. More like grandmas. They rushed to him and stared straight to his face. Doojoon faked a smile. “Annyoung..” he raised his hand.

Suddenlt, the ahjummas smiled and start to touch his face. “Aigooo~ you cute shirt man. Why trouble to come here.. come on come on.. entertain us..!” on of the ahjummas said.

Doojoon gulped. “Entertain?”

“Yeah.. you could leave the shirts there. Go on stage and sing something boy,” she said and smacked Doojoon’s shoulder. Doojoon smiled awkwardly and stood on the stage.

“ah ah.. testing mike..” he said. He looked around him. All of them are waiting for him to sing. Well since his a singer, he could sing a few songs. But he was never good with the elderly. Lyn knows that. Doojoon is a little bit uncomfortable with them although he has a warm heart. He didn’t know how to react or communicate with them. He’s just scared.

“Doojoon ah~! Hwaiting!” Lyn yelled.
He gulped. All of he old folks are clapping their hands to him. Doojoon took a deep breath and start singing. Yoseob heard him and stood beside Lyn by the door. “Yah~” he said

Lyn looked at him. ‘okay.. I felt like dying seeing his face up close. Relax.. deep breath..cool..’ “Yes?” she asked Yoseob.

Yoseob looked at her and chuckled. “Why the heck is your cheek turning pink?” he asked while poking Lyn’s cheek. Lyn cupped her cheeks.

‘this cheek are really embarrassing me. Why do you keep blushing? Even if you do.. why it shows easily?’ she said to herself. Then, she cleared . “nothing.. having fun?” she asked and Yoseob nodded.

“Kids just love me..” he smiled.

“Because you’re one of them..” Lyn laughed while Yoseob pouted. “Don’t take it seriously.. I’m just joking..”she said.

That day went well, Doojoon was having fun. He’s more confident now. He even talked a lot. Yoseob was playing with the kids all day while Lyn catch up with the update news with her favourite ahjummoni. They were friends when Lyn used to go there. After having a long day, they went home. Lyn asked them to come to their house because she had something to give to Doojoon.

Lyn stepped into her room. She was searching for the photo album Doojoon wanted a long time ago. She forgot to give it to him.

“ahh~ very neat!” Doojoon said when both Doojoon and Yoseob enter her room.

“Yah! What are you doing in a girls room.. get out..” Lyn said but they didn’t move an inch. Yoseob went to her bed. He sat and made a jump. Then he lay down.

“Where is it?” Doojoon asked. Lyn went back to her desk.

“I can’t find it anywhere..” She said and bit her lips. “Oh oh.. I think it’s on the bookshelf,” she said and went to the corner of the room. “ah! Yuph.. I was right.., here it is.” Be fore Lyn could lend it to Doojoon, Doojoon answered his ringing phone. When he hung up, he said that his mom needed help for a while. So, he had to rush back home. Lyn looked at Yoseob whom was sleeping on her bed. “Yah oppa~ you’re not going to take him?” she asked while pointing to the baby beast.

“Just for a while. I had to leave him here. I’ll be right back,” he said and rushed to his house.

Lyn sighed as Doojoon was gone. She looked at Yoseob and smiled. ‘he looks cute when he falls asleep,’ she said to herself. When she was going to take another photo album, a paper fell on the floor. She took it and sat on the floor besides the sleeping Yoseob.

Dear Liya,
I was so sorry for what I did. I really am. I should have listened to you. I should have trust you. I’m sorry for that. I’m sorry that I listened to what Minju said. I was there, the moment he hug you. Honestly, I’m hurt inside. I can’t bear to look at you being in other people’s arm and not me. But then, I knew that guy was your best friend and Minju paid him to do that. Please forgive me. I won’t do it again, I promise. I’ll take care of you until the day I die. Maybe I should have told you sooner that I fall for you the moment I look at you. Liya, I love you. I really do and I want you to hear me say it. I’ll be waiting at Graduation Party. I hope I could explain everything. 
Love, 
Yoeb.

Lyn felt tears flowing. She wipes it.

“Lyn~” Yoseob murmured in his sleep and move his face to the side where he faces Lyn. But his eyes were still closed. He was talking in his sleep. Lyn face him.

“Mianhaeyo.. I’m sorry that I could not make it that day, Yoeb. But look, I found another you here…” she paused as the tears keep falling. “Mianhe~” she said and kissed Yoseob’s forehead. She laid her face at the side of the bed and cried her heart out. Her heart aches every time she remembers about Yeob. How she wished she was there on graduation party. She wished she could hear Yoeb telling her he loves her and all. But it was too late. Everything is just too late.

Dooojoon turned his face from what was infront of him. He sighed. He knew that he had no chance against Yoseob. Even more when he knew his face is just like Yoeb. How could he love her when her heart was to someone else? The only thing that he can do is to protect her and be the best oppa she ever had. ‘I’ll pray for your happiness..’ he said to himself which were meant to Lyn.