Idol Army with B2st

Can you see me?

{NO ONEs POV}
“nee~ Annyonghaseyo.. Welcome to Idol Army…!!! Yahh~ It’s a very good weather outside nee~” the host started.

 

“Anniyo~ Its raining..” Gi Kwang interrupted. Once he said that, everyone start to hit him because he interrupted the MC.

“Nee~ thank you very much Gi Kwang. So, this is the first time in this show that you’ll be having ‘here she comes’ how was it? Is everyone excited?” he asked and everybody seemed too clapped.

“Ah~ who is it? I’m curious…” Junhyung said.

“Are you ready to meet them?”

“DAE~~!!”

“So here it is…. ‘here she comes!’ please come out!!!” the host yelled and everyone yelled too. They are excited. Once, Dejavu got out from the back stage, everybody screamed. Gi kwang was biting his fist while Junhyung laughed out loud. Hyunseung and Dongwoon hugged each other while Doojoon and Yoseob gave themselves a high five.

“Annyounghaesyo.. Dejavu imnida..” they said at the same time.

“Yah… you guys are very pretty..”
“Dae.. kamsahamnida..”Hyeri said with a smile.
“So, you guys debuted a month ago. This is the first time I’ve seen a girl band. You girls are one unique band. Why don’t you introduced yourself”
“Nee.. Hi, I’m Hyeri.. The leader of this team and also the guitarist,” Hyeri bowed elegantly.
“I’m Michi.. The main vocalist,”Michi smiled.
“I’m Seonhyu.. the drummer..”Seonhyu made a cute face.
“Hi.. I’m Lyn.. the guitarist and the rapper,”Lyn said and bowed.

Beast’s members clapped their hand. The girls really give them a whole new impression of a female group. The girls have this unique character that makes them different from other female group.

“Nee.. I can’t wait.. They said that they prepared something for us.. right?” The host asked.
“Yes.. we will be performing our debut song..”Hyeri said.
“Okay! Lets give a round of applause to DEjavu!”he shouted.

The girls performed their songs. While performing, Gi Kwang came to Michi and gave her a flower. Doojoon and Yoseob went to Lyn and followed her body rhythm and dance a little with her. The others were running around the girls with a banner written “I am a DEJAVU FAN!”which giving Seonhyu a hard time to hold her laugh.

{LYN’s P.O.V}
We end our song beautifully. This was the best performance so fast. LOL.. why? Because Yoseob was there to dance with me and not to mention my big mouth neighbour. It was so much fun. But then, there’s this one word that the host said caught me off guard.

“Okay.. lets move on.. The beast members here have to choose their own couple for the day….”the rest was too blurry to hear. The word couple made my hair stands on its end. Wonder who I will get. The search for couple starts with Hyeri. She had to turn her back on them so that the person who wanted to be her couple gets to hug her from the back. Two of them came out. Its Hyunseung and Junhyung. But lastly, Junhyung gets the pick.

Gi kwang went to Michi. So it is easier for him coz he didn’t had any rival and Michi seem satisfied with it. Of course she is! Gi Kwang is the kind of guy she wanted to date. She always asked me why I didn’t like Gi kwang but liked Yoseob instead. 
Seonhyu get to pick Dongwoon rather than Hyunseung. I wonder why she didn’t want Hyunseung. He is very good at dancing. I admire that a lot.

When my turn came, my heart was beating faster than ever.

I turned slowly. Hoping calmness would come and give me strength.

“Okay Lyn, you can turn to face them,”the host said and I did as I was told. Surprise, surprise, its Doojoon and Yoseob.

Uhhh.. which should I choose? I mean I adore this blond kid a lot. But my neighbor whom I always hang out with from the past years are charming as well.

“So, two of you. What are you waiting for.. do your charm,”The host demanded.

“Nee.. I will sing to her,”Yoseob said. “That’s my specialty,”he grinned.

DAMN! This guy is such adorable little meanie. He should stop smiling so that my heart won’t stop beating. He did sing for me. He sang ‘Ordinary People’by John Legend like he sang with Doojoon on his showcase. I have to admit. His voice can really melt any women’s heart.

Doojoon is making the show more interesting. He sang ‘Can’t let you go even if I die’by 2AM. He ends it with a wink.

“Lyn, please hug the person whom you choose to be your couple,”The host said.Both Doojoon and Yoseob closed their eyes. I went behind them. This is a very hard decision. I walked to Doojoon, then to Yoseob.

“I choose you..”I put both of my hands on Yoseob’s shoulder. He turned and gave me a friendly hug.He seem very pleased. “Mianhe oppa..”I said to Doojoon. Doojoon pouted and went to Hyunseung who had no couple as well. He hugged him.

“Urgghh.. I’ve been rejected..”He said and pretends to cry.

The host laughed. All of us did. “Yah.. Don’t be sad Doojoon. This thing won’t end here. You guys thought that you’ll past this well? Guess what, This was only to show which person you liked. But then again, you have to understand. This is a Tv show. So, we have to make things interesting as possible. So, we’re going to have a random pick couples. Yay!”The host cheered. Seems like his the only who did. Everyone was startled by what he said.

“Oh man! You should have told us earlier!”Gi Kwang said. Frustrated. Both Hyunseung and Doojoon are dancing happily.

Me? What do you think? I looked at Yoseob and he looked at me. Both of us seem want to be with each other. Or was it only me?

---------------------------------

p/s: ohohoh... idol army.. i wish it could happen for real.. hahah... play with ur imagination a bit.. its works..
^________^