Exchanging phone numbers

Can you see me?

The end of random picked couple was Hyeri get to be with Dongwoon, Michi still got to be with Gi Kwang. Her luck! Seonhyu got Hyunseung and me? I got..

 

Doojoon.

KYAHH!! My blondie!! I looked at Yoseob whom is very disappointed. He and Junhyung stood beside the MC.

Both of Yoseob and me exchange looks. He smiled at me and gave me the-don’t-worry-look and I can’t help but to smile.

Gi Kwang and Michi won the couple of the day. Urgghh.. okay. Jealous is the word. I was suppose to be winning it with Yosoeb.. hahaha.. I’m such a selfish person.

Joking..

So, the show ends that day. Both of the group packed their stuff.

“Oh my.. I’m so tired..”Hyeri said while putting her sweater in her bag. Seonhyu nodded. “I guess all of us are. But maybe not her..”Seonhyu pointed to Michi whom was humming while packing her stuff. Michi turned to us whom was staring at her. She smiled and showed the silver ring in her hand which she won as the best couple of the day with Gi Kwang.The three of us pretend that we are going to vomit. But that makes Michi laugh even more.

“Nee Lyn..you must be frustrated because you didn’t get to be with Yoseob,”Michi said. Trying to fire me up. It hit my chest.

“Yeah.. but, at least his not your couple.. so I’m okay staying with Doojoon,” I said. Which is true. I don’t like to lie.. haha

“But, you and Doojoon seemed to know each other well,” Hyeri said. I can’t blame her. I never told them that I was close with Doojoon or even had my first love that looks like Yoseob.

“Yeah.. I forgot to tell you guys. Me and Doojoon knew each other before he debut. We were neighbours but we lost contact when he went to be one of JYP trainee, I met him that day. When I went for a jog”I explained. Everyone stared at with. “Guys… blink!”I said.

“How can you have a handsome neighbour? My neighbour was that big spectacle guy,”Seonhuy groaned when thinking about it.

“Then, what about Yoseob? You know him from somewhere?”Hyeri asked.

OOhhh… revealing more secrets? No no no..

Suddenly, someone knocked the door.

“Come in..”Hyeri said. The door opened and stood there was Yoseob, smiling at us.

“Urmm..May I borrow Lyn for a while. I promised it won’t take long,”he said.

Did he mentioned my name? this must be a dream!

Hyeri, Seonhyu and Michi looked at me with a grin. “Speaking of which. Yeah sure. Take care of her. She can be wild some times,”Seonhyu giggled.

Wild? Me? I hit her arm and went with Yoseob. Both of us went to the park outside the building. We sat on the bench. There was a silent for a while.

Yoseob coughed. “I aaa…ehermm..” he paused. “Oh my, this is really weird. I never been this nervous before,”he laughed and I laughed too.

“Don’t worry.. me too..”I said. He looked at me.

“Lets exchange numbers first,”he said and hand me his phone. I took mine and give it to him. Both of us exchange numbers.

“To be honest with you, I’m a fan of yours..”I said. What? At least I should be honest to him. So that I can be comfortable around him.

He laughed. “Really? That’s cool.. Maybe we can hang out sometimes? “he asked and I nodded. “I don’t know why.. but I think I know you from somewhere..”he said.

You know me? when? where?

FLASHBACK

Liya place a pile of books on the table. Both of them are studying at Liya’s house since she had more books than Yeob does.Yeob looked at it from the bottom to the top and gulp. He never knows that there are other books than textbook. He pointed to all of the books. “Do we have to go through all of this? For only Chemistry subject?” he creased his eyebrow.

Liya nodded. “Do you think learning with only your textbook would help? Nu-uh..” she explained.

“How am I supposed to know? The text book is the only thing I looked up for revising..” He said while taking one of the books on top of the pile ones. He flips the book open. First page, yawned. Second page, yawned. Third page, he laid his head on top of the book. “Ahhhh.. How can continue it this way. I’ll sleep..” he moaned.

Liya hit the table hard that makes Yeob stood up straight. “If you’re going to act like this all the way, then I have to leave..” she threatened him. Yeob gulped.

“Okay, okay.. I already promised you that I’ll follow whatever you say. I just have to stick to the end, do i?” He said while staring at the window.

Liya had a smile on her face when Yeob is not looking at her. She quickly turned to her serious mode. “Yeah.. now come on.. we have to start study..” she said and opened the text book. “You better take some notes,” she said and Yeob nodded.

After 2 hours of study, Yeob fall of sleep. Liya was flipping some books that she that can help Yeob to learn a little bit more easily. She glances at the sleeping Yeob. ‘maybe I should make you something to drink,’ she said to herself and went down stairs.

“Oh, Liya? How’s your friend doing,” Her mom asked whom was washing the dishes in the kitchen.

Liya walked to the fridge. Trying to search for something to serve Yeob. “His doing good. He falls asleep while studying. Mom, is there anything I could give him? Like biscuits or soda? Or something?” she closed the fridge and looked at her mom.

“Oh? I’m sorry. I forgot that the groceries had run out. Why don’t you go and buy something for him at the store?” he mom suggested and Liya nodded.

She went upstairs and wrote something to Yeob so that when he wakes up and found out she’s not there, he won’t freak out. She took her coat and went to the store.

Liya bought some of the cookies and snacks also not to forget some sodas for Yeob. She was on her way back when someone pats her shoulder. She turned and saw someone she knew. It was Minju, the cheerleader captain. With two of her followers.

“My, my.. seems like you are having fun with my boyfriend don’t you..” Minju said.

“I’m just teaching him Chemistry, not more than that. Now if you excuse me, I have to go back home,” Liya said. She was about to walk when Minju pulled her hand hard.

“This is your first and last warning. If I ever see you going around with him, your dead. You hear me?” she said with a harsh tone and walk away.

Liya didn’t answer them. She was doing her job. She had to make Yeob past his exams no matter what. That is what she promised herself. She won’t give up, not now..

“I’m home..” Liya went in he house and ran upstairs. She swing her door open and saw Yeob was checking out her photo album. “Yah! You can’t just take my photo album and look at it,” Liya said.

Yeob frowned. “Why not? Its fun,” he laughed while pointing to one of her kindergarten pictures. “This one is cute,” he said.

Liya smiled with him. Like she said, she won’t give up on him.

END FLASHBACK

---------------------------------
p/s: i hope I can make some good chapters.. how was it? *wink wink*


xMiracleStarz:I've updated two chapters. hope you like the idol army part. hehehe =)