Big mouth neighbour

Can you see me?

I woke up lazily the next day. Knowing that I won’t be joining my team mates in Idol army AND get to be with Yoseob.. Makes me upset.

 

Really really really upset..

What do I do to ease the pain? Ahaha.. I’ll jog at the park and go to the town to buy some groceries. That’s what I’m going to do.

I wore my favorite blue sweater, a beanie and spectacles so that no one would knew it was me. I rushed to the kitchen. “Unnie, don’t wait for me for breakfast.. I’m going out,”I said to Hyeri and she nodded. Very nice respond. No need to argue.

I went outside of the apartment building and took a deep breath. “Fresh air…”I muttered alone and start to jog at the park near the apartment. After a long 30 minutes of jog. I took a bus ride to Seoul city.

Well, dreaming of meeting Yoseob was a mess. I still can’t get myself over it. Maybe I’m one of the scary stalkers. Hah? No no.. I’m better than them..While I was imagining stuff, I doze off. How could that happen?

When I opened my eyes. I gasped. Where the heck am I? I looked outside of the bus window. Aish.. I better get off this bus and start asking direction. Or maybe I should look around. Let see… My schedule is packed starts 2 o’çlock. I have plenty of time now.I grinned and make my may out of the bus.

Tall buildings.. Ah! I see 7-eleven! I walked there and bought ice-cream. Yum yum. While I was walking to see where I was, I saw a crowded people in front of the tall building. I wonder what it is for. I saw clearly with both of my eyes that they are all girls and had banners on their hands written….

BEAST IS THE BEST!

I gasped. I looked at the tall building. Written there was …
CUBE ENTERTAINMENT.

I wanted badly to be like those crazy fans yelling Yoseob’s name. But I just have to cover up my image. If they found out it was me, I’ll be on the internet the next hour.

Heh.. But who cares.

I went to the fan girls. I tried to stretch my neck to see Yoseob. I don’t care as long as I can see him. If only I can find any blondie here. Somehow, the girls can’t get any crazy enough and I was pushed and fall right on my bum.

Ouch!

Worst, my beanie and spectacles slip through my face. One of the fan girl looked at me. She gasped. No no no! shhuu! Don’t scream!!

“OMG!!! It’s LYN from DEJAVU!! KYAA!!!!!!!!!!”As she screams, everybody turned their attention to me.

Gulp. I better run. As I get on my toes back. I started to run and they are chasing me. Ok, this is a very bad idea for being one of Yoseob’s fan. When I ran, someone from the alley grabbed me and cupped my mouth.

After the girls can’t find me,’that’ someone lowered his hand and I turned to him, taking three steps behind and ready for combat. He wore a cap and dark sunglasses.

“I may look nice to you, but I know martial arts,”I warned him. I bulked up a fist.

“Wow, you’re still the same,”he said.

Okay, do I know him?

He took off his cap and black sunglasses. “Don’t tell me you forget all about me already?”he said.

“AH! You’re the big mouth neighbour,”I said as I recognize his face.

He smacked my forehead lightly. “It’s Doojoon to you,”he said. “So? What are you doing here?”he asked.

I rubbed my forehead. “Hurmm.. let see. I got lost on my way. I slept in the bus. Didn’t realize I went this far,”I explained.

Okay, I know you guys don’t get it. Doojoon and I were neighbours when I first came to korea 3 years ago. Both of us practice singing and playing some music instrument together. We lost contact when he went to be a trainee in JYP.

He laughed after he heard that I doze off in the bus and end up no where that I know. “Let me take you back..”he said.

“But-“

“No buts… we didn’t chat for a long time. We need some extra time.. come on.. I have my car. Wear this,”he took out a beanie from his pocket and wore it on my head. “Lowered it if you see any fans. We don’t want to get caught in the middle of them,”he said and both of us carefully went out from the alley.

Strange, he was dragging me right where I start to run. Cube entertainment. He opened the passenger door and I slipped in. When he entered the car, I started to ask questions.

“Why… are you…”those words can’t come out.

“Oh my god Lyn. Do you have any TV at home? I’m one of the Beast members..”he said.

“Beast?! You mean Yoseob’s beast??”

“Yeah..You know Yoseob? Why don’t you know me?”

Good point. “Maybe.. my eyes were attached on him. So, I didn’t realize it was you. Besides, it’s your fault for not contacting me,”I pouted. He laughed.

“Yeah.. You didn’t contact me either, after you debut,”he said.

“Okay fine.. It’s your fault and mine.. so fair and square..”I said. He just smiled. Right after we were about to drove off. I see a blondie. He raised his face and I wanted to scream.

It’s YOSEOB!! Eherm.. but unfortunately, I’m too far away now……..

------------------------------
p/s: hahaha.. i really love this chapter.. come and comment..