A-Z Failed

Can you see me?

Lyn sighed. It has been 2 months since she had talk to Yoseob, his favorite oppa, Doojoon and the other Beast’s member. It was so frustrating to even watched Yoseob in tv. Everytime she saw him, she would feel guilty and the incident with the car really is something. She had nightmares almost every night, since then, she was working hard as singer. Now, she’s liking busy schedule, she likes to be busy, entering almost most of the variety shows. She likes it. It makes her forget about the whole Liya and Yoeb thingie.. It’s like she’s moving on.

 

However, her team mates knew why she was working hard than she usually does. Her schedules are the most filled one out of the four of them. Hyeri always asked Lyn if she was okay after the long day of work. But the same thing Lyn replied was a smile. She washes her self and went to bed. Michi was worried about her friend. If this thing keeps going on, she’ll faint. Seonhyu did gave her some advice, But it’s like it enters her right ear and went out through the left one. They have to do something.

KNOCK-KNOCK..

If someone knocks on Dejavu’s door, it means that the guards let the person in. Michi make her way to the door. As she opens it, a smile crept on her face as she saw her lovely Gi Kwang stood there with a smile on his face. “Hey Michi..”he waved.

“Hey..”Michi replied.

Gi Kwang had a mission. He had to do it well. He streched his neck so that he could spot his suspect and when he did, she was sitting on her chair. Ignoring the whole part where Gi kwang was there. At least Seonhyu and Hyeri greeted him. But not this Dejavu member. Gi Kwang sighed. The problem is bigger than he thought it will be. Lyn won’t even say hi to the people whom related to Yoseob.

“What brings you here?”Michi asked as she saw Gi Kwang seems to have something in his mind.

“I need to talk to you about something,”Gi Kwang replied with a worried face.

“Did you know?”

“Hurmm?”

“When guys said that, the girls get all worried...”she paused. “Are you going to break up with me?”she asked with her puppy face.

Gi Kwang laughed and ruffled Michi’s hair. “No my darling.. You don’t have to worry about us breaking up. I don’t even want to go to that topic...”he said and took her hand in his.

“You just know how to make me feel better..”Michi smiled and followed him. Michi felt happy but then, as she saw the entire Beast member were there. Her smile faded. ‘I know where is this going..’

“Yoseob wants to see you..” Gi Kwang said.

Yoseob smiled. He made Michi sat on the chair with the six of them around her. “Wow.. this is too much.” She said as she sat down. “I feel like surrounding by a bunch of gangsters.” She backed away a little as one by one of their faces were there. “Spill it Yoseob..” she insists.

Yoseob let out a sigh. “Okay, here goes..” he paused. “I need your help to get to Lyn..” he said.

“Pfft! It’s about time! What took you so long?” Michi stated. “She’s been working her hear off because of you..” she said.

“What do you mean?” Doojoon asked.

“Well, she’s been making herself busy. If I was her, I don’t think I can take it until like 2 months? She’s way hard working,” Michi explained. “So, if you want to get to her. I’ll say yes. Lets do it.. And don’t worry about Hyeri and Seonhyu. We think alike..”

“Good..then the team should be no problem.. We just have to set a trap so that Lyn will actually bummed into Yoseob..” Hyunseung said while rubbing his chin.

“Okay.. let see.. “ Junhyung started to scribble a few things on the paper.

PLAN A with Michi
Michi had to ask Lyn to come by to the Park where Yoseob will be. Michi would pretend she had a stomach ache and went somewhere and left Lyn alone so that he would talk to her.

PLAN B with Seonhyu
Make Lyn came out from the make up room when Beast and Dejavu are on the same program which is next Thursday on Mnet Coundown. After that, leave Lyn when there was a puppy lost its way..

“Hey!!!” Hyunseung scribbled back what Junhyung wrote.”Puppy? Come on.. We got better than that?” he said and shrugs by the thought of puppies.

Junhyung frowned at him. “Then, shall I use little kid instead.. and it’s Yoseob’s lil sister?”

“I don’t have a little sister..” Yoseob added.

“Well, should we use a lost Hyunseung instead?” Junhyung said while glaring at Hyunseung.

Hyunseung shrugs. “Sounds cute enough to me..” He grinned.

Junhyung snorted. “We’ll stick with the puppy..” he said.

“and on that day.. don’t count me in.. I hate dogs, puppies or everything that seems alike..” Hyunseung said while crossing his arms.

“yesh your highness..” Junhyung joked. “Let see…”

Scribble.

“Okay.. so, lets just stick with this two plans first..If anything went wrong.. Then, we have to come out with other plans..” Junhyung ended.

“Yes sir!” Yoseob made a salute that makes Doojoon pinched his cheeks.

After a long conversation with Beast, Michi went in the make up room as if nothing happen. Their mission starts tomorrow. So, she had to do it right. “Yah! What took you so long.. we have to go..” Hyeri said. Michi smiled. “sorry..” she said while peeking on Lyn.

2 weeks in a row.. From A-Z plans are ruined. Beast and Dejavu except for Lyn are gathering secretly in one of Cube’s meeting room.

“Fail.. fail.. fail.. fail! Oh gosh! How could this happen?” Dongwoon said while scratching his head. “Hyung.. I think she’s a psychic,” he said while laughing for his idiotic.

“If she’s a psychic, then I’m the super hero? Nonsense..” Seonhyu said.

“But, after all of the plans we’ve been doing… Not even once… I think she knew what we’ve plan…” Doojoon said.

“I do..” Lyn appeared.

Everyone stared at her. No words coming out from anyone’s mouth. Lyn walked slowly and took the papers in Dongwoon’s hand and tear it. “You don’t have to do this. Its just a wasting of time..” She said while staring straight to Yoseob.

Yoseob stood still with a stern look. “Why?”

“Why? I don’t want to be with you any longer.. That’s why. Should I tell you the bad part of it? I’m sure you don’t want to know..” Lyn said calmly.

“Exactly what happen to you?” Doojoon asked.

Lyn smirked. “Nothing of your concern,” she paused. “Let me make myself clear.. Don’t waste your time over this.. its useless.. Even how many times you appeared in front of me.. I don’t wish to see you..” Lyn said to Yoseob. “Now, I have to go..”she said and closed the door behind her. As she closed the door behind her, she cried. She cupped so that people inside the room won’t hear her. She took the umbrella and went out from the building. It seems that the sky is as sad as her since it rains heavily.

On the other hand, in the room, it had become silence. The way Lyn appeared and warned them not to do anything was really shocking. Yet, Yoseob was not going to let it go. He still has his chance if she chases her now. “I have to go and give her some piece of my mind.. She went all over me.. She won’t get away with this..” Yoseob said rushed out from the building.

“LYN!!!!” Yoseob called as he was running toward her.

Lyn turned as saw Yoseob. He had no umbrella with him. She bit her lips. She’s starting to get worried about him.

Yoseob huffed as he reached her. “You-“ he paused and breathed.

Lyn covered Yoseob with her umbrella. “What are you doing here? Go back inside! I said I don’t want to see you..” Lyn yelled.

Yoseob realize that Lyn covered him from the rain with her umbrella. He holds her hand that was holding the umbrella. “You still care about me do you?” he asked.

“No!”

“Don’t lie!!” Yoseob yelled. “Why did you even care to cover me up from the rain if you don’t?!” he said.

Lyn tried to free her hand from Yoseob’s grip. But he won’t let her go. “I don’t! Now LET GO!” she yelled and swings her hands. With that, the umbrella flew away and left them wet. “Great! Now you’re happy?!” she said.

“I need to talk to you..” Yoseob muttered in the rain.

“I don’t have anything to talk to you..” Lyn said and turned her back to him. She was about to walk but she froze as Yoseob called her name.

“Liya!!!” Yoseob called.

Lyn frozed.

“I know your Liya! So, please give me a chance to prove I’m worth it..” he said.

In the rain, Lyn cried. Although it’s hard for Yoseob to tell if she did. Yoseob went to her and turned her to face him. “please.. listen to me..” he plead.

Lyn really want to be with this guy more than anything. But when she was thinking about it, the car accident came flashing into her mind and she backed away from Yoseob. “No..” she said slowly.

“Why?”

“I don’t want to be with you! I’m tired of you!” she screamed. “Every time this happens.. It hurts.. and do you know how it feel? No, you don’t!” Lyn said. “It’s tiring to be stalked and to be threat.. I can’t take it.. I don’t want any of this anymore!” Lyn said and cupped her face with both of her hands.

“I’ve been searching for you.. I thought I won’t have the chance to see you.. You think I could let this go now? It’s too late for that..” Yoseob explained.

“Just forget about me.. You’ve been doing it for 3 years or soo..”

“Then what about the Lyn that I knew? Should I erase her too?”

Lyn paused.

“Lyn or Liya does not deserve to be forgotten. They meant a lot to me. You can’t just tell me to forget you!” Yoseob stated.

“Look Yoseob.. me and you aren’t going any where,, you hear me? NO WHERE!” she cleared her words.

“That’s not a reasonable reason for me.. got anything else you might one to try?”

“yeah..” she said. “I hate you!!!!!!!!!” she screamed.

Yoseob was angrier than ever. He went to her and kissed her. Lyn wanted to push him. But she knows that she don’t have the courage to say no to Yoseob. She let it be. When their lips were apart. A smile crept on Yoseob’s face. “You still love me don’t you?” he smirked.

Lyn pushed him as she realizes what she’s been doing. With that, she ran away from him.

Yoseob watched Lyn disappear from his sight. Although he knew she still does have feelings for him. It was hard enough to melt her heart back. Yoseob sighed. He kicked the water and went back in the building. He entered the room with the wetness. Everyone was surprised. Doojoon went to search for a towel. He wrapped it around Yoseob and asked him to sit.

“What happen?” Hyeri asked.

“She has a heart of a rock..” Yoseob said. “But I know she still loves me. I just have to wait until she opens up..” Yoseob said while looking down to his feet. “Anyhow, thanks guys.. you really help a lot..” he said with a smile. Now, he feels a little better. The only thing he has to wait is for the time. The time when Lyn will accept him back.

The police officer opened the cell. “Minju! Someone wants to see you..” he said.

Minju looked up to him and frowned. As far as she knows, there’s no one who would visit her. She stood up and followed the police officer into the a room where visitor could see them. She was surprised enough to see Yoon Doojoon smiled at her. She was speechless. She sat in front of him and can’t take her eyes of the basket full of fruits on the table.

“I bought you something to eat. Maybe it’ll cheer you up..” he said.

Minju started crying.

“uweyo? You don’t like fruits?”

“Why.. are you doing this? I almost killed your friend for god sake!” she said.

“I’m sure its not on purpose. Things happen and when they do.. you regret it and learn from the mistake.. don’t you think?” he said and took out one of the apple and sliced it. After that, he holds it out to Minju. “Here.. eat a lot..” he smiled.

While sobbing, Minju took it and eat the apple slowly. “Bytheway,” she sniffed. “What brings you here?” she asked.

Doojoon lie back on his seat and let out a sigh. “Well, things are a little chaos..” he said.

“What? Did Yoseob get my point when I came to him? Did he go to Lyn?” Minju asked.

“He did.. but Lyn reject him. I don’t know why..” Doojoon said.

Minju eat her last piece of apple. “Hurmm…”

“Any ideas?”

“I think..” she paused. “Maybe she was scared that I will..” she paused again. “Well, hurt Yoseob again if she still sticks with him.. “ she explained. “That could be one of the reasons..” Minju said. “Besides.. I’ve hurt her so many times..” she smiled weakly.

“Maybe…” Doojoon said. “Wait…It all make sense.!” Doojoon snapped. “Yoseob said he kissed her and she just let it be..” he said.

“He kissed her?” Minju asked with curiosity. Then she cleared . “I should get over him…” she said. Both of them looked at each other and laugh.