Dancing Teachers

Can you see me?

Yoseob went pouting after he went to the kitchen. He was searching for his favorite cookie and it seems like someone ate it all. “Who ate my cookies?”he asked to the other members whom doing their own stuffs in the room.

 

Doojoon glanced at him. “What cookies?”he asked.

Yoseob pout again. “The cookies I put in the frigde..someone ate it..”he mummbled.

“Oh that cookies? I ate it.. i was totally hungry that day. I stuffed everything in..”Hyunseung replied and then he continued reading his magazine.

“Boo? That’s my favorite cookies!”Yoseob yelled out.

“Yah yah Yang Yoseob. Don’t make any noise! I’ll nag if you continue being that way..”Junhyung umma said.

“I don’t care! I want cookies, cookies!”Yoseob mummered. Doojoon came to him and hug him. Gi Kwang did the same.

“You sound like a five year old,”Doojoon said and Gi Kwang nodded. Then, both of them burst to laugh.

“So what? I’m hungry..”Yoseob said and turned to face Hyunseung. He went to him and cuddled beside him. “Hyung.. buy me the cookies.. please.. since you ate it.. buy new ones. Its not too late to go to the 7e.. its open for 24 hours..” Yoseob said while giving the puppy eyes to Hyunseung looked at him with annoyance.

“Arasoo.. i’ll go..” Hyunseung said and stood up.

“Oh hyung.. buy me some snacks too...”Dongwoon smiled.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. He was really into the magazine and now he had to go to the store to buy foods. Honestly, he was too lazy that night. “Maknae and pretend-to-be maknae are the same aren’t they?”he sighed and went to his closet. He took out his sweater and stuff he should wear for disguise. “I’ll be back..”he said and went out from the apartment.

After buying Yoseob’s favorite cookies and some snacks, he came across a fan that wants his authographs.

“Oppa oppa.. please sign..!”she said and gave him the book ad pen.

Hyunseung glanced at her side. She bought along with her a K9 dog. Very scary for a high school girl to bring that dog along for a walk. The dog seems suspicious of him. It barked. “My, my.. your dog is.. urmm.. anxious isn’t he?” he said and gulped.

“Yeah.. he loves to walk around the neighborhood at night like some police dog..” the girl laughed and Hyunseung fake a smile.

“Okay, here..” he gave the book to her as he signed it. “Well, I’ll go first..” he smiled his sweetest smile.

“Thank you oppa~! Can I get a hug too?” she asked with her puppy eyes. Hyunseung smiled and gave her a friendly hug. “Ommo~ Hyunseung oppa hugged me..” she talked to her dog after Hyunseung let her go. “bye oppa!” she yelled as Hyunseung was about to walk. Hyunseung waved and started to walk.

Hyuseung sighed. Luckily it was only a fan. If hundreds came chasing him, he wouldn’t know where to run. He glanced at the girl. It seems like she went in the store and left her dog outside. He noticed that the dog was looking at him with anger inside his eyes. But then, the dog started to run towards him. “NOOO!! DOG! Go away!!!!” Hyunseung started to run when the big K9 dog chased after him. It was barking as if Hyunseung stole his bones. “Yah yah! Go away!!” he said but the dog kept barking and chased him around. Hyuseung saw a big tree that he thought it would be save for him to climb. He quickly ran towards the tree and climbs it.

The dog barked as it can’t reach Hyuseung. “Hahah! You can’t catch me now!” he laughed at the dog.

However, Hyunseung can’t come down. The dog was still there. Resting under the tree he climb. “Yah~ stop chasing me and go somewhere else..” Hyunseung said. He was leaning on the tree trunk. He was too tired to wait any longer. He wants to go home and continue reading his magazine. Not, sitting on a tree with a K9 dog under it.

Suddenly, Hyuseung noticed the dog’s ear went up as if it heard his master calling. As expected, the dog barked and ran away from there. Hyuseung sighed. “Thank you god,” he said. Another problem occurred. How will he get down? Climbing is easy but going down is the hardest thing to do. He turned to his right, then to his left. ‘What am I going to do?’ he scratched his head. “ahhhh!” Because he didn’t sat quietly on the tree, he accidently slipped his legs and fall on the ground. He could hear his trousers being torn because of the fall. “omo omo~” he looked at his knee. “aish! My bad night ever!” he yelled to himself. He stood up and rubbed off the leaves all of him. He looked to his sweater, it seems like its not in the good condition. He must have torn it when he falls down. He cursed under his breath and makes his way back to the apartment.

“I’m home..” Hyuseung mummered.

“Hyung, what took you so long?” Yoseob came to the door then he gasped. “What happen to you?” he asked.

“The world is dangerous out there. I’ll NEVER, EVER go out at night again!” Hyunseung pass the cookies and snacks to Yoseob. The others were there too. They were looking at Hyunseung with a frown. Hyunseung ignored them and went in the room.

Everyone blinked. “What happen to him?” Doojoon asked and Yoseob shrugged.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Minju sat on the sofa in her room. She stared at the wall infront of her. It was full of Lyn’s and Yoseob’s picture. She smirked. “You’re mine..” she whispered.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“Boo? Dance?” Hyeri mumbled out. She massages her temples. “How can that be? I don’t know anything about dancing..” she said.

Seonhyu laughed. “You’re the only one. The three of us here are daebak at dancing,” she said while raising two of her thumbs up. Hyeri gave her a glare.

“what for anyway?” Michi asked the manager.

“Well, JYP,CUBE, YG and SM entertainment are going to have a dream concert at Jeju island. So, there will be this section where all of you are going to have a dance battle. I decide that you girls should get your hips moving and start dancing. The ratings will go up and you guys are known as a girl group that could do so many stuff as a singer,” the manager winked at them. Hyeri groaned while the others are clapping their hands excitedly.

“Don’t worry unnie.. we’ll teach you,” Lyn paused. “Or.. do you want Junhyung to come and give you one to one dance class?” she raise one of her eyebrow. Hyeri stared at Lyn’s face. Lyn idea was to get Hyeri pissed but instead.

“Yeah.. that’s fine with me. As long as I can dance and I won’t ruin my pride on the stage. I’m the leader. I have to try my best,” Hyeri smiled elegantly and walk out of the room. When no one was at sight, she bit her lips and cursed under her breath. ‘Junhyung my feet! I won’t see him one way or another.. I won’t let him laugh at me anymore,’ she said and makes her way to the recording room.

“Did she mean that? If she does, I am really going to dial his number,” Seonhyu said.

“I don’t know..” Michi shrugged.

“Your leader is one hella weird,” The manager shook his head and stood up. “Come on.. lets go to the recording room. You need some songs and practice..” he said and the others nodded.

They rehearsed for about 3 hours straight. After that, they had to start practice dancing for the dance battle. Hyeri was having difficulties to dance but she memorized it very well. It was break time when Michi went to the mirror in the dancing room and start to examining her face and body. “Hurmm.. am I too thin.. or too fat?” she mumbled to herself. Lyn chuckled.

“Not both.. You’re just so full of yourself,”Lyn teased.

“Don’t tease me.. I’ll get mad and when I did. I’ll have wrinkles…” Michi said.

Seonhyu and Lyn snorted. Suddenly, their manager came in. “Girls.. I found your dance tutor..” he said. Hyeri’s gaze fell on the manager. ‘it won’t be junhyung for real isn’t it?’ she said to herself. Suddenly, a guy came in and all of them gasp.

“Taeyang oppa~!!” Seonhyu yelled. Michi’s mouth was still hanging open. Lyn was rubbing her eyes. Hyeri smiled of relief. At least it was not that meanie Junhyung.

“Hi girls,” Taeyang waved.

“He will be incharge on your stamina and all. So, practice hard.. Taeyang.. they are all yours,” The manager pat Taeyang’s shoulder and smiled. Then, he makes his way out of the room.

“So, how are you girls doing? I heard its quite tough for you, Hyeri..” he said and glanced at Hyeri.

“Don’t worry about me, I can catch up,” Hyeri said.

“You guys sound like you know each other,” Seonhyu pouted.

“And you sound like your jealous missy,” Hyeri said and pinched Seonhyu’s cheek.

Taeyang laughed. “C’mon.. Lets get stared. I’m not going easy on you guys. So line up,” Taeyang ordered and all of them did what he said. “So, this is your fist day with me. We’ll start with the basic. I need you to do 50 push ups. Come one!” he said.

Lyn gulped. “50? Omo~”

They had a long day practice with Taeyang. He seems very nice outside but a very serious dance teacher inside. “Okay, 10 minutes rest,” he said after making the girls do aerobic for about 40 minutes. Michi slowly fell to her knees. Lyn was lying on the floor beside Seonhyu and Hyeri. They were puffing and tired of practicing. It’s like fitness training for them. It won’t be easy for first time.

“Hellooo…? Is Taeyang here?” Top and GD peeked in behind the door.

Michi went to the door lazily and opened it for them. “Come in oppas.. Taeyang oppa is there,” she bowed and pointed to Taeyang whom is near the radio at the corner of the room.

GD and Top smiled. But after they saw all the Dejavu members look half dead on the floor. Their smile faded. “Gosh Taeyang.. They look like dead corpse,” GD said and makes his way to Taeyang.

Taeyang smiled. “First timer.. It’s okay. They’ll get over it,” he said. “What brings you here?” he asked them.

“Juts checking out. We’ve met Dejavu only twice. Feel like seeing them practice,” Top said. “But, seeing them in this condition makes me worried,” he added.

“Don’t worry.. we’ll be okay next time,” Lyn said.

“Did you tell them that we’re going to dance together?” GD asked Taeyang and he shook his head.

“Boo? Dance together? As if..?” Hyeri asked.

“Tango..” GD answered. “So, we’re here like.. urmm.. Picking our partners.. But Daesang is sick. Seungri will be here any moment,” GD explained and Seungri knocked the door and came in. ‘”Just about time..” he said.

Seungri waved. “Hye.. Sorry I’m late..” he bowed.

The Dejavu frowned. Everything seems weird. Their manager didn’t tell them anything upon this matter. It was like a surprise. Or… Big Bang are just trying to play with them because they are new..

“Today is not April Fools day right?” Lyn asked Michi.

“Nope..”

“So, we’re actually going to dance with them?” Lyn asked and all of the Dejavu members except her nodded.

“Don’t worry.. we won’t hurt you..” Top said and winked.

Lyn laughed. “That is what I’m afraid of,” she said.

Taeyang clapped his hand. “Okay, 10 minutes has passed very fast isn’t it,” he paused. “On this section you have to dance. Just follow me, the guys need to see your skills so that they could choose their partner,” Taeyang said and started the music. All of them followed Taeyang every move. After they dance their feet off, its time Big Bang chooses their partner. All of the Dejavu sat on the floor while the Big Bang stood up. “We’ve decided on who we will choose..” GD said.

Dejavu was asked to close their eyes. The Big Bang members will sit behind the one that they choose. The girls could feel their heart pumping fast.

“OPEN YOUR EYES!!” all of the Big Bang members yelled out. Hyeri turned and found out Taeyang was behind him. Seonhyu was next to turned. She saw Seungri smiled to her. GD poked Michi’s cheek when she was about to turn. Lyn opened her eye and saw Top winked in front of her.

The manager barged in the room. “Oh.. You guys are here already. I forgot to tell the girls about it..” he said and smiled shyly. “Oh, bytheway Lyn, you had a visitor down at the lobby. She said you know her very well,” he explained.

Lyn frowned. “I.. know her? Hurmm.. Who could that be?” she stood up and walks out the room.

“I just got my partner and she just left me..” Top said with a sob and GD hugged him while laughing.

The elevator door opened. Lyn went out and walked to the lobby. ‘I wonder who is it..’ she mumbled. She went to the guard there. “Urmm.. Excuse me.. Manager Shim said that I have visitor. Do you know where my visitor is?” she asked the guard and the guard pointed at the lady sitting on the sofa. Lyn thanked the guard and walked to the lady whom sitting quietly on the sofa. “Urm.. hello?” she mummered.

As the lady turned to Lyn, Lyn gasped. She stood up. “Long time no see..” Minju grinned.