My First Chance

Can you see me?

My first chance

Dejavu is a new female group under YG entertainment which consists of four female members. Hyeri was the leader of the group and the oldest in the group. She was the vocalist and she plays the guitar. Seonhyu was the drummer who was also the vocalist. Michi was the main vocalist of the group. Seonhyu is much older than us, meaning Michi and me Lastly, was Lyn which is myself… whom played the guitar and the group’s rapper

 

The group debuted their first album a month ago but the group is a blast. Their faces are almost every where. Tv shows, charts, posters and even news papers. I never thought that we would be this famous. I was grateful of that. Music has always been my passion..

However, she didn’t know that when she became famous, she would have a great encounter with the person who she had left for a long time.

I rested my chin in front of my laptop. Staring at one of the Beast’s members.. Yang Yoseob.. well, Between you and me. I had his picture on my desktop. Hhaha.. well, I can be a fan too right?? Why did I like him? His face looks like fist love. I hope he is..

Yeah I know.. Dreaming IS nice.

“Yah~ come out.. Dinner is ready and the manager wants to see us after dinner,” Michi came barging in my room.

“Coming..” I shut down the laptop.

“Don’t tell me you’ve been staring at Yoseob’s picture? Again? Wait, are you drooling?” she stared straightly to my face. Everybody in the band knew that I had this one sick sick sick addiction on Yoseob. Who doesn’t? He’s CUTE!

“What can I do.. He just sooo mouth watering,” I said laughing and make my way through the kitchen.

All of us seem to enjoy the dinner Hyeri cooked. She was the best cook in the house. I came in second. While we were eating, our manager went in the house. He has the key.

“Hi girls.. No meals for me?” He asked.

“Wait,I’ll fetch you your bowl,” I said and hand him the bowl filled with rice.

He starts to eat. All of us are really curious why he came. He always came when there is good news or bad news. I glanced over to Seonhyu. She seems to eye Mister Manager. I know she is excited as I am. Both Hyeri and Michi remain calm as they always do.

“Come on.. spill it,”Seonhyu said breaking the ice between everyone.

The manager looked up at her and smile. “In two days, you’ll have a TV show.. Idol army. You’ll be the ‘here she comes’,” he explained.

Idol army? Hurmm.. I’ve heard about the show before. Last time it was 2pm and MBLAQ.. omo~! Beast are in it!!! They replaced MBLAQ.. “YAY!” I screamed of joy.

“But! You are exceptional Miss Lyn. You have to attend the Golden Bell Challenge on the same date. SO, you won’t be seeing Yoseob for now..” He said while gesturing his spoon.

Everyone looked at me with silence. After that, Michi burst to laugh. “Aww~ don’t worry Lyn. I’ll be sure to be his couple. You know, when there is a TV show.. He gets to choose who he is interest in.. I’ll take your place for ya,” she laughed again.

I shot her a glare. Then sigh. “Fine.. At least 2pm will be on Golden Bell…” I said, trying to cheer myself up.

“Bytheway, you have to do well in Golden Bell.. Don’t embarrass your team mates like we don’t have any knowledge.. Your appearance in that TV show reflects how we are too,” Hyeri said purposely.

Pressure.. pressure pressure…….

“Hahaha.. don’t pressure her Hyeri.. She has lots of knowledge,” Seonhyu said while taking the kimchi into .

Oh well, there goes my chance to meet Yoseob.