Terrible first day of school??

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

Current time

Min hee’s POV

“Yah! Oppa give me back my phone!” I shouted. The 12 of us were at our house hanging around. School is starting tomorrow and we just came back from buying our necessary stuff and we also packed our stuff together at our house.

“Aniyo. I want to see who this Changjo guy you are busy texting with is. It looks like you like him. Don’t forget us if you start dating!!” Chunji oppa said while running away from me.*Aishh why does he want to know? Changjo Oppa is just a friend* I thought while biting my lips.

“He is just a friend! We are just texting each other about the first day of school!! I’ll introduce you to him tomorrow just give me back my phone!!” I shouted while trying to catch up with him. *Damn he’s a fast runner* I thought.

“Arraso. Here you go” he slowed down and gave me back my phone.

“Aishh. Why do you need to know anyways?? It’s not that he’s dating me anyways. I don’t like him” I pouted. 

“Maybe it’s because he likes you Min hee” Eunji unnie teased me. Chunji oppa turned red.

“Yah unnie don’t . He likes me as a best friend” I told her and Chunji oppa nodded.

“Yup. She is my greatest and most wonderful best friend” Chunji oppa said while hugging me.

“Yah! She is our best friend too!! Get your hands off her!” the rest of the oppas shouted causing the three of us to laugh at them. *They’re so immature* the three of us thought.

“Aigoo, school starts tomorrow. I don’t want to go to school. It’s so boring!!” Ricky oppa said and pouted. I pinched his cheek.

“Yah! What was that for?! I know I’m cute just don’t pinch me” he said. I smacked his head and stuck out my tongue. He glared at me and I glared back. Junhyung oppa had to sit in between us to prevent us from fighting.

“Aishh oppa don’t be a lazy bum, it’s our first year of high school. Come on it will be fun.”  Hae ra said cheerfully. This girl got problems. This is school we’re talking about. You have to wake up early!! Who likes to do that?!

“She’s right Ricky-sshi. Anyways it’s late you boys should leave and get ready for school tomorrow.” Umma said. I smirked at them. Finally, my bed is calling.

The guys groaned. “But omonim…” the guys try to reason. I rolled my eyes. I want to sleep!! “Nope I don’t want to hear it. Out the door you go” umma said while trying to pull them off the couch. We giggled at them.

“Can we at least stay for 5 minutes more” Yoseob oppa plead.

“*sigh* Arraso. You 12 are really inseparable” umma said, giving into Yoseob oppas puppy dog eyes. *Aigoo umma. You should not give in. I want to sleep* I pouted and sat back down.

“Yay thank you Mrs Lee” the boys cheered. Are they that happy to be with us??

My siblings and I laugh at their actions. *I guess we really are inseparable* I thought with a smile.

 

                                      ~ End of Min hee’s POV ~

Eun Ji POV

*knock knock* “Girls its time to wake up or you guys will be late” umma called us. I woke up and stretched. After doing my daily routine, I went to wake Min hee up. *Oh boy, this is going to be difficult. Umma why do I have to do it?!* I pouted and went towards Min hee. She’s sleeping soundly.

*Time to wake the bear out of hibernation. Here it goes* I thought and bit my lip. “Min hee ah, wake up. It’s time for school” I said and shook her slightly. She groaned and turned away from me. *Aish. Okay no more nice Eunji* I thought and stood up. I kicked her off her bed.

Her eyes shot open and she glared at me. “Unnie!! What was that for?!” she shouted and I just shrugged. “Wake up dongsaeng ah. Time for school” I said and she got up. She flicked my forehead before going into the toilet. *Aish, this girl. She’s always grumpy* I thought as I went to wake Hae ra up. After doing so, I went down and helped umma with breakfast.

Today is the first day of high school and I can’t wait to start it with my sister’s and oppa’s. Ever since the first day of kindergarten, all 12 of us have been inseparable. We went through tough and hard times together. I really hope we won’t break apart. Since the school doesn’t have a dress code and we only need to wear the uniform for gym, I was wearing this

 

polyvore-teen-outfits-2012.jpg

*Ding dong ding dong*

I heard the doorbell ring. Looks like the boys are here. It’s normal for them to eat breakfast with us. They’ve done it since middle school. “I got it!!” Hae ra shouted. * -sigh- You don’t have to shout dongsaeng ah* I thought while shaking my head. Min hee came down a few seconds later. She tied her hair in a ponytail and wore the shirt I bought for her on her last birthday.

She was wearing this

 

 

5611bf8131c6cd0e2b56e5713618887d.jpg

She took a seat beside me and laid her head on her table. “Umma, why must school be held in the morning? I’m tired!!” she said. I just chuckled at her. Umma just shook her head a placed a kiss on the crown of her head.

“That’s how life works darling. Now, put your head up so I can put your breakfast in front of you” umma said. Min hee pulled her head up and pouted. *Forever grumpy* I thought and shook my head. Just then, the boys came in and took a sit at their usual chairs. Hae ra came in soon after. She was wearing this

beautiful-clothes-cute-fashion-girl-outf

“Hello boys. I cooked some breakfast for you guys” umma said while finishing cooking the last pancake. The boys eyes light up. I shook my head at their energy. They are the same as Hae ra.

“Thank you omonim!!” they greeted cheerfully. Min hee just glared at them and continued to eat. I giggled at her.

                                      ~ End of Eunji’s POV ~

Min hee’s POV

“Yah how do you all have so much energy in the morning?!” I asked them and put a pancake in my mouth. They seriously annoy me sometimes.

“Aigoo princess Min hee is grumpy.” Niel oppa teased me. I just glared at him and ate another piece of my pancake. *How irritating are they?? Or is it just me??* I thought while I chewed on my food angrily. “I swear I think you guys are on drugs” I grumbled. Seriously I wish I had a pill than can give me an effect of sleeping 10 hours. That would be awesome!!

“Aigoo stop your bickering and eat your breakfast or you guys are going to be late.” Umma told us. Since school starts at nine and it’s not that far away from our house, we’ll walk there. “Arraso” we continued eating our breakfast.

                                ~ End of Min hee’s POV ~

Hae ra POV

After thanking umma and kissing her goodbye, me, unnies and the other oppa’s set off to school.

“I hope all of us are going to be in the same class” Kwangmin oppa said. I nodded my head. We’ve never been separated before since kindergarten until now. “I hope so too. We have always been in the same class ever since kindergarten. I still remember the times we spent together.” I replied.

“Well there is just one way to find out right.” Junhyung oppa said as the school came to sight. I started to feel nervous again. *Aish what’s wrong with me?? It’s not the first time* I thought and unknowingly squeezed Eunji unnies hand.

“It’s okay dongsaeng ah. Why are you nervous??” she asked and I just smiled sheepishly. She shook her head and we made our way into the school.

“So this is the famous ‘Seoul performing arts’ school. Wow…it’s huge” Min hee unnie said as we entered. I just nodded my head.

“Let’s get our schedule.” Eunji unnie said. We all nodded and went to find the administration office. Students were whispering and looking at us. *Wow, are being triplets really very attractive?? Or was it Min hee unnie’s beauty?? Wait I look just like her?? Nevermind* I thought and let out a small giggle.

“What’s wrong Hae ra? You lost your brains already?” Min hee unnie teased.

“Aniyo. Aissh unnie I hate you.” I pouted.

“I was just kidding. Anyways, here is the office. Let’s go get our schedule.” Min hee unnie said while pulling my arms.

“Hi I am Eunji and I would like to collect me and my sisters, Min hee and Hae ra, schedule” Eun ji unnie said to the clerk. I saw her expression and she looked shocked to see us. *Haha, guessed she never saw triplets in real life before* I thought and giggled mentally since Min hee unnie will tease me again.

“Sure here you go and you are in luck. You three siblings have the same schedule” She said nicely. I gave her a smile and bowed. The three of us waited outside for the boys to come out. Eunji unnie passed Min hee unnie and I our schedule.

“Kamsahamnida” we heard the boys greet the clerk goodbye before leaving the office.

 “So oppas, my unnies and I have the same schedule. How about you guys??”  I asked. *Please let us be together!!* I thought as I closed my eyes. “They’re not leaving you know. Just calm down” Min hee unnie said and I just smiled awkwardly. She just chuckled at me.

“Let me see your schedule Eun ji” Junhyung oppa said and unnie handed them her schedules. I bit my lips nervously. *I hope all 12 of us are together*

“I guess we all have the same schedule!!!” Junhyung oppa said. “YAY!!” Yoseob oppa shouted causing several people around us to look at him. I went to him and we began jumping around like idiots.

“Yah people are looking” I heard Min hee unnie scold me. I just stuck out my tongue at her and said “I don’t care and I know you want to jump around too!!” She just shook her head and stomped off. *Aigoo unnie* I thought and continued to jump around.

                                ~ End of Hae ra’s POV ~

Eun ji POV

*Aigoo this childish girl* I looked over to Junhyung oppa and gave him a nod to make them stop. He got what I meant and went over to Yoseob oppa and held him by the shoulder. I laughed at the scared expression on his face.

“Yah hyung you scared me” he said. I giggled at him. “That’s what I was going for” he started laughing and so did I. I saw Min hee walking off. *That girl is always cranky in the morning.* I shook my head and went to her. I slung an arm around her and we made our way to the our lockers to put our books.

“YAH Min hee, Eun ji wait for us!” I heard the guys call us, and Min hee says “ANIYO. I DON’T KNOW YOU!!" We walked faster.*Nice comeback Min hee* I thought and hi fived her. Soon the Jo twins went to her side and ripped me of her and pushed me towards Junhyung and Doojoon oppa.

“NO I WANT TO BE WITH UNNIE!! Go away!!” Min hee started running away from the two and tried getting to me while Junhyung and Doojoon oppa pulled my hands to make me run away from her. While doing so we heard an announcement and we stopped whatever we were doing to listen to it.

“Attention students of Seoul Performing Arts High School, I am your principle, Ms Kang, and I would like all the new comers to report to the hall in 15 minutes. Please be reminded to get your books for your lessons after assembly now so that there won’t be a crowd near the lockers and so that you will report to class on time. Thank you for your cooperation.” And with that we went to our lockers, took our books and headed to the hall.

---

We saw a lot of people there not to mention a very big hall. “Wow. Are you sure this is not a ballroom?” I heard Hae ra ask Min hee. She herself was speechless.

“Excuse me but can I know what class you all are in??” I heard a woman around her 30’s ask me.

“We are in class 1-B” I said and showed her our schedules. Her jaw dropped.

“You mean all of you?” she asked not believing her eyes. I heard Hae ra giggle. Min hee puched her side and she glared at her. Min hee glared back and being the scary one in the family, she made Hae ra hide behind Minwoo. He just chuckled and Hae ra just pouted.

“Neh. Where do we assemble songsaenim?” I heard Min hee ask after snapping out of her glaring contest with Hae ra.

“Well you all are in my class. Follow me I will lead you to where you will assemble” and with that the 12 of us followed her to a spot where there were 9 girls and 8 boys in two straight lines. “What is this primary school?” Min hee whispered to me. I just giggled. After everyone in the hall settled down, a woman who looked like she was in her late 20’s went up to the stage,

“Hello students of Seoul performing high school, I am……..” and she began her long introduction and welcoming speech for us.

                                ~ End of Eun ji’s POV ~

Minwoo’s POV

When the principle was giving a speech, I saw Min hee and Hae ra’s head bobbing up and down. *Look’s like they didn’t sleep early last night* I decided to poke Min hee’s waist to wake her up before the teacher caught them.

*poke*

 I saw her jolt her head up and glare at me. I just pointed to the teacher and signaled her that she will be dead if I didn’t do it. She just nodded and went to wake Hae ra. After doing so, they listened to the principal.

“And with that I welcome you all to the school. Have a nice school day” The principal said. After the speech, we were brought to a classroom. It had 7 neat rows of chairs. The problem is that there were only 2 chairs beside each other.

“Alright I will allow you to sit with whoever you like.” The teacher said. I saw Hae ra walking towards Min hee but I quickly pulled her hand and made her sit beside me at the middle row second seat. I saw Min hee  frown and just chuckled at her expression. And this is how we sat:

Eun ji    Doojoon         Yoseob   Junhyung  

Hae ra    ME                      Jo twins

Min hee Ricky                Niel     Chunji

Student 1  2                  3                 4

“Ok so let’s introduce ourselves. I am Mrs Bang Min ah and I will be your homeroom teacher as well as your math and english teacher. Let’s start with you *points at random kid* introduce yourself” the teacher said

“Annyeong I am…” and the day and lessons went by only with us all introducing ourselves.

                                ~ End of Minwoo’s POV ~

Hae ra POV

After our introductions, we were informed by the teacher that we will have to join an after school activity. *hm…I wonder if there is a dance class here. Of course there is this is Seoul performing arts* I thought and shook my head. Minwoo oppa looked at me as though I was crazy.

“What??”  I asked him.

“Why were you shaking your head??” he said “I asked myself a dumb question” I shrugged *more like embarrassing* I thought and shook my head. “What was it then?” he asked. “I am not telling. You will laugh at me” I pouted. “No. I won’t. Please tell me” he said giving me those puppy dog eyes of his. *Argh dang it oppa. He knows I can’t resist that* I thought and bit my lips.

“Fine I’ll tell you. I just wondered if there is a dance class as the after school activity.” After saying that I can see he was trying to control his laughter. “I knew you would laugh.” I pouted and focused my attention on the teacher again.

“Mian, Hae ra. Don’t be angry.” I pretended not to hear him and concentrated on the teacher.

 *poke poke*

 Aish can you believe this oppa. He made me angry and now he is poking my cheeks. “Hae ra, mian please” I flicked his hand away. He pouted. I chuckled mentally. I love messing with oppa.

~RING RING RING~

“Okay class that’s all. You can go lunch” the teacher said and I shot up. *Finally, I’m hungry!!* I thought. I made my way towards Min hee unnie. “UNNIE! MINWOO OPPA TEASED ME!” I shouted when everyone was out. Min hee unnie just rolled her eyes.

“YAH! No I didn’t. She was the one who asked herself a dumb question.” He replied.  “What did she ask anyway??” Ricky oppa asked. *Oppa don’t you dare* I sent a warning glare towards Minwoo oppa.

“Aigoo I want to eat. Niel oppa let’s go and leave this bunch of idiots” Min hee unnie said while dragging Junhyung and Niel oppa out of the classroom.

“Yah Min hee is that how you treat people older than you” I heard Minwoo oppa shout following Min hee unnie and the others out. I heard Min hee unnie say “I DON’T CARE” before disappearing into the crowd. Eunji unnie shook her head and followed Min hee unnie while the rest of us tailed along.

---

We saw Min hee unnie sitting on a table with three other guys. Two of them are Junhyung and Niel oppa but the last one, I don’t know who. We made our way towards her and sat down. “Hey guys!! Min hee unnie, who is this??” I asked her. He looked really handsome but at the same time cold. Like Min hee unnie.

“Oh, this is Changjo. He was the guy I was texting yesterday. He’s in our class” she said. The guys nodded. “Changjo, this is my younger sister Hae ra and my older sister Eunji. That’s Chunji and Ricky oppa. That’s Minwoo and the Jo twins, Youngmin and Kwangmin oppa. And lastly, that’s Yoseob and and Doojoon oppa. You already met Niel and Junhyung oppa. They are our childhood friends” Min hee unnie introduced and he gave us a smile.

“Nice meeting you guys. I’m Choi Jong hyun but I prefer to be called as Changjo” he said. We just smiled and sat down. *I wonder how they met each other* I thought and looked at Min hee unnie. She looks happy with him.

“How did you guys meet anyways??”

                                                   ~ End of Hae ra’s POV ~

Chunji’s POV

“How did you guys meet anyways??” I asked them. They look so close like literally. Why do I feel angry at this?? Maybe it’s just my mood swings. Min hee looked at Changjo as if asking if it’s alright to say it. He nodded his head and she cleared .

“Well, one day when I was out to buy some snacks, I was surrounded by a bunch of drunkards. Since there are like 5 of them and I didn’t have enough sleep the previous day because of a certain someone” she paused and glared and Yoseob hyung. *Oh right they practiced fighting the other day. Took like 2 hours but Min hee won. Haha* I thought and looked at Yoseob hyung. He just shrugged his shoulders.

“I wasn’t able to bring down all of them. After taking down three, I was dead tired and I was lucky enough Changjo was nearby. He helped me beat the other 2. He complimented me on my fighting skills but at the same time told me to be careful. Since I wanted to make it up to him, we exchanged numbers and met up the next day for coffee. Ever since then, we’ve been texting each other” Min hee said and Changjo just nodded.

*Doesn’t he talk?? Why is he so silent??* I thought. Sensing my curiousness, Min hee said, “I hope you guys don’t mind him being so silent. He’s not sociable and only reveals his true self to people who he knows for a long time and are comfortable with.” We nodded our head and just smiled.

He gave us a small smile and apologized. “It’s ok. Min hee is the same too. She took a really long time to adjust to us” I said and Min hee smacked my head. “Yah! I played with you guys as soon as you asked me. I wasn’t cold to you at all” she said. We just chuckled.

“Min hee takes a long time to adjust to people especially girls because she has trust issues. She also has a certain standard for friends and for her to be nice to you is great” Eunji said and Min hee nodded. Changjo just chuckled and shook his head. “I’m honored to be your friend Min hee ah” he said and we laughed and her. She just pouted.

                                                   ~ End of Chunji’s POV ~

Min hee’s POV

We were sitting around and having fun talking with each other. Changjo seems comfortable with them already, especially Chunji, Niel and Ricky. I hope he will open up to them. Changjo has a bad past. He told them to me when I found him near the graveyard once. His parents passed in a car accident when he was 10 and since then, he was living by himself. His parents left him a whole lot of money just until he was old enough to run his father’s company.

He told me he didn’t want to run it but it’s under his father’s will and he was forced to. I asked him what he wants to become and he told me that he’s always dreamed of being a singer, just like me. He has a great voice and his dancing is great.

Not long after, we headed to our lockers. My sisters and I had lockers just beside each other while the boys had it just a few rows down. After grabbing our books, Hae ra wanted to go to the toilet so we made our way there. When we came in, we saw 4 girls. They look very pretty and were doing their hair. Eunji unnie and I waited outside the cubicle. We decided to retie our hair.

Hae ra came out a few minutes after and washed her hands. She accidently flicked them to one of the girls. They gasped. *Tsk. Drama queens* I thought as I rolled my eyes. “Did you just flicked water at me?!” the one who got flicked with water shrieked as thought Hae ra threw mud on her. I rolled my eyes. *It’s just water dude* I thought and made my way to Hae ra.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean it” Hae ra said. The girl does not seem pleased. “Do you know who I am?? I am the queenka for goodness sake a sorry won’t do it” she said.This girl is making my blood boil. It’s not like Hae ra poured water on her anyways. I decided to step in since 1. I don’t want to be late and 2. She was getting on my nerves.

“She said sorry didn’t she?? She didn’t pour a bucket of water on you right?? Then why are you making such a big deal about it” I said and grabbed Hae ra’s hand. *Strike one. No one messes with ANY of my siblings. Physical or not* I thought.

“Aw. You can’t defend for yourself?? That’s why twin needs to help you?? How pathetic. I’m sure the both of you can’t even defend each other” another one said. I clenched my fist. *Second strike girl. Insulting me is not a good idea* I thought.

“Min hee, Hae ra what’s taking so long” Eunji unnie came in. I pulled Hae ra towards Eunji unnie and stod beside her. “FYI there is three of us. I am more than capable to fight you and I think that it’s better if you let us leave before my patience runs out” I said. I felt Eunji unnie tighten her grip on my hands to tell me to calm down.

They just chuckled. “Hm, okay we’ll let you go this time but remember this. It’s not over. We’re going to make your lives hell in this high school. Bye” they said and got out of the classroom. Being me, I will totally beat them up for threatening me but I decided to just let it go. We went out to see the boys staring at us worriedly.

“Is everything okay?? We heard Min hee shout in there” Junhyung oppa said. Since I don’t want to vent my anger on them, I walked away. “Minnie!! Wait up!!” I heard Niel oppa said. I walked into class and sat down. *Who do they think they are?! Argh I hate them* I thought while punching my pencil case. I was lucky enough only a few people are here and no one could see me.

I felt the chair next to me being pulled out and looked up to see Niel oppa looking at me. “What happened to you in there?? Why and who made you angry??” he asked. I just sighed. I knew he would be the first one to ask. I told him what happened and all he did afterwards was clench his fists.

Only Chunji oppa, Niel oppa, Ricky oppa and I have anger problems. We are not really patient and we don’t really like it when people threaten any of us. He told me to just stay away from them and not cause trouble knowing that I have the shortest fuse amongst all of them.

I nodded my head and just thanked him. I leaned on his shoulder for awhile and closed my eyes. *What a nice way to start school* I thought and sighed

                                                   ~ End of Min hee’s POV ~


Double update!!! I was so bored so i decided to update the second chapter which again was originally written by minwoolover_98. i just merged the chapters together since one of the chapters were very short. So other than that Subscribe and comment!!

No mean ones because we have feelings too. Also if you're a fan of Exo, Beast and Boyfriend, head on over and support minwoolover_98's story REGRET!! Her computer will be fixed by thursday so don't mind her Hiatus status. The link is right here!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/523830/regret-hiatus-angst-beast-boyfriendband-jeongmin-exo-marriagelife-minwooandyou

Have fun reading!! Annyeong!!