My Kingkas

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...
Chunji escaped from the talking group and went ahead to see Min hee. He knows she might get irritated by him but he doesn't care. His heart was dying from sitting there just worrying.

He opened her door quietly and sneaked in. He sat down next to Min hee slowly and stared at her. Her face was a little swollen and her head had a bandage.

His fists tightened as he cursed sistar badly in his mind.
 
*I'll make sure you'll not get into trouble Min, i promise*
 
Min hee's eyes slowly fluttered open. It widened a bit, before relaxing that chunji was just checking up on her.

"How you feeling?" He choked out. Min hee could see the worry in his eyes and she suddenly felt guilty for not controlling her anger.

"I'm fine, don't worry" she tried to smile but failed cause her cheeks still hurt. Chunji carresed her swollen cheek and the both of them winced.

"Pabo yah, why did you fight when its just you? Do you know how worried we were? My heart almost stopped" chunji said and Min hee sighed.

"I dont know oppa. I just hate them so much. I had to show them a lesson" chunji ruffled her hair and she pouted.

"Next time wait for us, or don't fight at all okay?" Chunji gave Min hee a smile and she nodded her head. He tucked her in and told to rest a bit more.

"Can you, stay with me longer? Please?" Min hee said, holding his hand and stopping him from walking. Chunji smiled and laid down next to Min hee.

She cuddled closer to him and he began her hair and singing.
 

You made my crying face smile
I erased my long past lover who I was always looking for
When I’m with you, I get stronger, ain’t got no fear
The words I say are the truth, I’m for real

I will only look at you, I’m a sunflower
My cheating tendancies are no more
It’s only been a few minutes since we said goodbye
But I already miss you, I can’t help it

(Baby Baby Baby) Why after all this time
(Baby Baby Baby) Did you come to me?
I’ve never seen them but I think angels
Will have to resemble you

Min hee's eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep with a smile on her face. Chunji kissed her forehead a placed a strand of her hair behind her ears.

"If only you knew those were actually the real words i want to say to you" he mummbled before he fell asleep next to Min hee.

Meanwhile...

"OPPA!" Minah woke up, sweating and crying. CAP went in quickly in shock and hugged his crying girlfriend.

"It's okay baby, i'm here. I'm here shush" CAP rubbed Minah's back and hugged her while moving side to side. Her cries slowly died down and became sniffles. CAP took that as an oppurtunity to look and ask his girlfriend what had happened 
 
"Don't look at me. I look terrible" Minah said as she dug her face deeper into CAP's chest. He chuckled and slowly pulled her face away.

"You're beautiful babe, don't think that you're not. Until I'm old, I'll forever think that you're the most beautiful girl in the world" he pecked her lips and she blushed.

Minah's eyes suddenly widened and she pushed CAP away from her.

"Where's my cousin? Omg you didnt leave her there did you?!" She looked around frantically. Cap chuckled at her cuteness.

"Your cousin is in Eunji's room. Jeongmin's taking care of her. I didn't know you had one" Cap said and pulled Minah down to rest. 

"She just transferred and i was showing her around. She lived in America and we rarely talk because of school that's why you just knew now" she smiled and leaned against CAP's chest.

"How's Min hee unnie? I saw her before i out" CAP froze and gave Minah a tight smile.

"She's fine"
~~~~~~~
Jeongmin paced around Eunji's room. He looked at the girl lying on Eunji's bed and sighed, pacing around the room again.

A groan could be heard from the girl and he immediately froze. He looked at the girl who was already stirring in her sleep. 

*Omgomg what do i do?!*

Panicking, he ran out of the room and in to someone else's. He turned to see Chunji amd Min hee sleeping tgt peacefully. 

Eyes widening, he ran out again and bumped into Eunji and Yoseob. 

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Yoseob asked while helping Eunji up. The girl smacked his shoulder before giving Jeongmin a look of concern.

"Uh, um...The girl she um.." without having him complete his sentence, Eunji's eyes widened and she went into her room to check up on the girl.

??? Pov
I groaned and began sitting up. I was lying down on a comfy bed in an unfamiliar environment.

The door closed and i looked at it in confusion. Where the heck am i?!

", Minah!" I wanted to run out but i bumped into a familiar looking girl.

"Omo! Are you okay?" She asked and i groaned in pain. Those es hit hard urgh. 
 
I nodded slowly and she helped me up. She gave me a small smile and placed me back on the bed.

"I'm Eunji. What's your name?" I looked at the girl closely. She looked really beautiful while here i am probably looking like .

"I'm...uh how can i trust you?" She giggled abit. 

"I'm Minah's friend. Don't worry about her, she's with her boyfriend" she smiled and suddenly, a guy came in. The girl, i mean Eunji's eyes brightened.  She went towards the baby faced guy and hugged him

"This is my best friend, yoseob. Now, mind telling us your name? We won't bite" she giggled

"I'm Minah's cousin, Park Jihyun. Nice to meet you. Thanks for saving me and my cousin" I said. Eunji and yoseob chuckled 

"Its actually not me, it's my sister. I'll introduce her to you later when she wakes up" i looked at her in confusion. 

*But i clearly saw her!*

"Do you want to see Minah or do you want to rest more? Min hee's still asleep so i dont think its nice to wake her up, she's a grumpy ahjumma sometimes" i pondered over the decision and i think it's best if i see how Minah's doing.

"I'll want to go see Minah" Eunji smiled and nodded. Yoseob and her helped me up and we walked slowly to a room opposite hers.

Eunji knocked on the door and a second later, someone who looked just like her opened the door. 

"Unnie~ oh! HI, I'm Haera" the girl said. I winced at her loud voice.

Eunji shook her head at the girl and she pouted.

"That's my youngest sister Haera. Including Min hee, we're triplets. The other baby faced guy behind Haera is Minwoo, another one of our childhood friends" a guy waved and i suddenly felt light headed. Yoseob and Eunji held onto me tighter and helped me to a bed

"Jihyun unnie! Omo you okay? I'm so sorry i got you hurt too" Minah said, tearing up. I chuckled and ruffled her hair. 

"Its okay pabo-yah. I'm fine~But i gotta say, their hits were strong for girls who do pedicures" Minah laughed and i smiled at her 

I then noticed a hand around her shoulder and a guy looking at her with so much admiration.

"Who's this? Someone got a boyfriend and didn't tell me huh?" Minah blushed and the guy chuckled. He held out his hand towards me and i shook it 

"The names Bang Minsoo but call me CAP. I've been Minah's boyfriend for 3 1/2 yrs" i looked at Minah judgingly and she lowered her head in shame. I chuckled.

"Aigoo, i'm Park Jihyun. Minah's closest cousin. I gotta say, i approve of you~ Break her heart and you'll die" i smiled. 

"Nice to meet you Jihyun-ah~Oh and don't worry, i wont" he smiled and pecked her cheek. Minah blushed and buried her head in to his chest.

*BANG*
~end of Jihyun pov~

The door slammed open and in came Junhyung wif a struggling Ricky. The rest looked at them as though they were crazy.

"He saw something he shouldnt have seen hehehe. Oh you're awake! Hi, i'm Junhyung" junhyung smacked ricky in the stomach and he pouted.

"I'm ricky" he huffed and sat down beside Haera unhappily. The girl giggled and hugged him

"Oppa dont be angry~" she said, aegyo filled in her voice. Ricky's heart melted and he smiled.

"Are you two dating or something? I'm Jihyun by the way" the sudden question made their eyes widen and Haera immediately pushed Ricky away.

"HELL NO!" They both said at the same time. Jihyun did a surrender position and Minah laughed.

"Ricky oppa wants to date Min hee unnie~" Ricky's eyes widened and he tossed a glare at Minah, which made her laugh.

"YAH! DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THA-"

"Say what?"

The rest turned to see Min hee in Chunji's arms, limping. Haera stood up immediately and let her sit.

"Hehehe nothing but holy LEE MIN HEE WHAT THE DID YOU GET YOURSELF INTO?!" Ricky shouted and the girl winced.

Chunji and Junhyung glared at him and the girl lowered her head down

Junhyung glared daggers at Ricky and pretended to slit his throat, indicating he'll be in a lot of trouble. Ricky gulped and apologised 

"Its okay. So Minah, mind telling me what happened?" Minah lowered her head and Jihyun pated her back. Min hee looked at the girl in curiousity.

"I'm park Jihyun, Minah's cousin. Thanks for saving us" the girl smiled and Min hee gave her a small nod.

"They just pulled her out of nowhere while she was giving me a tour. I tried to defend her and myself but they were strong" Jihyun continued and Min hee clenched her fist.

"Min hee unnie, are you okay? You look terrible" Minah teared up. Min hee gave her a small smile and nod 

"Next time you guys might want to bring one of us" Chunji winked and they laughed. Min hee slapped his arm and he flinched.

"No flirting" the others, except Ricky, gave Min hee a teasing look, which made her blush. Chunji chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Don't worry, i'm your kingka, and so is jealous mc jelly there" chunji said and pointed at Ricky, who widened his eyes. 

He gave chunji a glare, his cheeks turning abit pink. Min hee chuckled and pecked Ricky's cheek.

"You're my kingka as well okay? Teen top are all mine, well except for CAP" the rest laughed at Ricky's flushed face. 

"Where's Jeongmin?" Ricky said and made a dash out the room, his heart was going to explode out of his chest.

Min hee shook her head and giggled. She locked eyes with Minah and Minah's cousin. She have them a small smile before standing up 

"I'm going to go talk with appa" Haera and Eunji looked at Min hee in doubt. She just gave them a small smile and limped out, rejecting chunji's help 

"Appa's going to scold her for this..." Haera pouted. Eunji just sighed. What can they do? Min hee is one stubborn girl.

Minah felt guilty. If it wasn't for her, Min her wouldn't have gotten involved in a fight and she wouldn't have gotten into trouble with her parents. 

Jihyun just patted her back to comfort her. There's not much they can do now, since the past had already happened.

Min hee's POV~
~knock knock~
i waited a minute outside appa's study room before he opened it, smiling. His smile faltered when he saw my condition.

"OMO I KNEW YOU WERE HURT BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS THIS BAD!!!" Appa shouted and picked me up, bringing me into his study. 

He placed me on a chair and started throwing questions at me that made me really dizzy.

"Appa, I'm fine. You're making me more dizzy" i pouted. Appa immediately shut his lips. There was a few moments of silence before appa spoke up again.

"What happened Min hee..."

"The queenkas were bullying Minah and her cousin Jihyun. When i saw it, i just can't help but remember Hyemin and i just can't-" i got cut off when appa hugged me. He let me cry on his shoulders while my hair.

"It's okay. I won't scold you. I know, you feel guilty. I feel guilty too...It's okay~" I started feeling drowsy. 

Appa patted my back and allowed me to drift into another deep sleep 
~End of Min hee POV~

Mr Lee carried the sleeping Min hee to her room. When he placed her down, he saw the picture of Hyemin and Min hee at Min hee's bedside table. His eyes turn watery at the sight of his daughter, his now dead youngest daughter.

"Appa's sorry, for making you go through all that. Appa's really really sorry" as soon as he said that, he felt a light breeze go pass him and felt inmediate comfort.

"Thank you Hyemin ah. Help appa guide your sisters now uh?" Another blow of wind was felt and Mr Lee smiled. He gave Min hee a peck on the cheek

*She's here for you Min hee ah~ Don't worry*