Kang Minah

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

Eunji’s POV

The next day came and it was finally Friday. I woke Min hee up and as usual, she was grumpy. *That’s one thing that doesn’t seem to change. That and her hatred for history classes* I thought as I helped umma cooked the bacon. Jeongmin and Changjo oppa often came over now since we’ve all developed a strong relationship. Now it’s only about time we let Dongwoo oppa adjust to the group.

“Eunji, do you think any of you girls will ever be open to make friends with girls??” umma asked me out of the blue. I was taken aback by the sudden question but thought it through anyways. I gave umma a small shrug and she sighed.

“I just wish you guys do. You guys do know that when you enter the entertainment industry, there is a possibility you guys would be split up or be together but with others in your group. There’s only a mere possibility that you guys would form a three people group consisting of only the three of you” umma said and I just sighed.

I honestly didn’t think about making friends with girls. I know I should start to since the only girl friends I have are Min hee and Hae ra and they didn’t count. We didn’t really think about making friends with our own gender after what has happened. Each time a girl introduces her self to us or wants to make friends with us, Hae ra and I would just decline nicely or said that we would consider but Min hee just snarled at her and rolled her eyes.

Some had the look of disbelief while some had a look of sadness or just dejected. I felt bad for them but I just couldn’t bear to make friends with any girls. I couldn’t trust them anymore. Neither did Min hee or Hae ra.

But what umma said was true. I guess we should start opening up to make friends with our own gender. I just don’t know if we can since we practically avoided a lot of girls and they were also terrified to approach us since Min hee has that aura which clearly says ‘Back off or you don’t see light the next moment you blink your eyes’ and also she’s like the second most powerful PERSON yes person in the group.

“I’ll think about it mum. I know you worry about this and I’ll try my best. I can’t be positive that it would happen fast but I’m sure we’ll get one soon. We just have to wait for the right one” I told her and she just nodded. I gave her a small hug and pecked her cheek.

“Umma don’t look so sad. We’re not going to seclude ourselves. Don’t worry okay?? I’ll try my best to make some girl friends” I told her and she just gave me a small smile. I just shook my head and placed the bacon on to each plate.

Min hee came down soon after, with the usual frown on her face, and sat down at her usual sit and did what she usually did, lay her head on the table. I chuckled and flicked her forehead. She glared at me and I just mehronged her. Umma chuckled at our childishness and set mine and Min hee’s breakfast on the table.

The doorbell rang and Hae ra’s usual ‘I’ll get it!!’ was heard and a minute later, footsteps were heard and finally, the boys came into view. The boys greeted umma and appa, who just came down in his work suit, and went to take a sit. Appa sat beside Min hee where Niel oppa usually sits and smirked. Niel oppa pouted and made his way to the sit further from Min hee.

“Eh, Niel ah why are you sitting in my husbands sit?? Don’t you usually sit in between Ricky and Min hee??” umma asked and he just pointed an accusing finger on appa. Umma just chuckled and sat beside Niel oppa.

“Aigoo yeobo, you like teasing him don’t you??” umma asked and appa just laughed. Niel oppa pouted even more. We all laughed at his misfortune to not get a sit next to Min hee. He dug into his breakfast angrily and Min hee just chuckled.

“I’m going to target Chunji next then Ricky then maybe I can disturb the other childhood friends of my daughters who always seem to have hearts in their eyes when my daughters are near them” appa said and all of us, except for appa and umma, choked on the food.

“Aigoo appa what are you talking about?? Don’t spout out nonsense” Hae ra, Min hee and I said at the same time. Everyone eyes went wide. *OMG~ the last time we talked like that was a year ago* I thought and I looked at Min hee who was looking at Hae ra who was looking at me.

“Did they just”

“Talk at the”

“Same time like last time”

Chunji, Junhyung and Minwoo oppa said finishing each others sentences. My gaze fell to the clock and I shot out of my sit. The others looked at me in surprise.

“ GUYS WE’RE LATE!!! WE NEED TO GO!!!” I shouted and sprinted out the door to get my bag. The rest did the same. Before we opened the door, appa spoke, “You guys know you guys can take the limo right?? I didn’t get it for decoration you know. Mr Seo always wonders why you walk to school when he is clearly there to drive you.”

We all face palmed ourselves and walked towards the garage after thanking appa. “Mr Seo, can we please get a lift to school?? We’re running late” Min hee asked and all of us nodded. Mr Seo just chuckled and nodded his head. He opened the car door for us and we all piled in.

“You guys should get me to drive you guys to school more often kids. I feel bad that I’m being paid but you guys are not in need my services” Mr Seo said and we just giggled. Mr Seo had been working with our family for 4 years.

“I’ll pick you guys up from school later. No objections” he said and drove off. We made our way to class with 15 minutes to spare.

                                                         ~ End of Eunji’s POV~

Min hee’s POV

We were all sitting in class waiting for our teacher when I heard voices. They were faint and were in the direction of the toilet. I stood up, told the rest I had to go to the toilet and ran all the way there. I kicked the door open only to find the queenkas, holding onto a bruised and weak girl. My blood ran cold and I fiercely glared at them.

“Yah!! What are you doing?!” I shouted and made my way to the girl. She looked scared o me at first but softened seeing how I was actually caring. Seeing her in this condition, it reminds me of Hyemin. The queenkas just chuckled evilly.

“We just felt like it. She’s dating C.A.P oppa and she just isn’t worth his time. We’re done with her anyways. Have fun beating her up ‘ice queen’” the one named soyou said and they walked off. I snarled at them and looked at the girl. Her face was covered in bruises and she wore some nerdy glasses.

“Please don’t hurt me Min hee sshi. I’ll do anything you want just please don’t hurt me” she pleaded. I just giggled.

“Don’t be silly girl. I’m not that kind of person. I help those who get bullied not bully them. I hate it. Now come, we’ve got to get you to the nurse to get your face treated” I said and pulled her up. She dusted her skirt and followed me out. We had small conversations and when we reached the nurses office, I stayed with her till she was done and accompanied her to the gates. The nurse had instructed her to go home and gave me a pass so that I was sure she reached safely. I called Mr Seo and he was willing to drive her home.

When I reached school again, it was already nearing the end of 3rd period. The guard let me in after seeing my pass and I made my way to class. I knocked on the door and peeked in. The teacher did not seem pleased.

“I hope you’ve gotten a reason onto why you’re late Ms Lee” she said and I just rolled my eyes. I gave her my pass and she looked at me, as if questioning my deeds.

“I’m not a bad person Ms Moon. Why do you doubt me so much??” I said and made my way to my seat. I took out my textbook and turned to the page that was written down on the board. Ricky oppa nudged me and asked where I’ve been. I told him that I’ll explain during lunch.

---

Another hour passed and it was finally time for lunch. I grabbed the necessary books I needed to keep in my locker, my wallet and my phone and went out of the class. The rest trailed behind me, scared that that I was angry. I went to our usual sit and put my books down before going to but my food.

After doing so, I waited for the rest at the table and zoned out. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt everyone’s questioning gaze on me. I shifted uncomfortably.

“Aish stop looking at me like that. I’ll tell you guys what happened just don’t look at me like that” I said, frustrated at the amount of stares I got. Seriously, can they just speak up??

“I rescued a girl from getting anymore beatings from ‘SISTAR’ and sent her to the nurse office. The nurse told me to help bring her home because she might have a small hit on the head and might black out along the way. I called Mr Seo and he was nice enough to give us a lift. That’s why I returned late” I said and poked my food.

“Wow Min hee, didn’t know you had it in you. Do you know the girl’s name??” Eunji unnie asked and I told her. Her name was Kang Minah and she was the same age as us. She was also in all of our classes except for homeroom and math. I told them everything we talked about while eating my food in between.

She was apparently dating this one guy named C.A.P or who I would call Bang Minsoo. He was one of the most liked people in our class just like my childhood friends and was labeled as the next kingka as well. He was close to this guy named L.joe or Lee Byunghyun, Donghyun and Gikwang. All of them are good looking boys to be exact.

They had the same schedule as Minah but somehow, C.A.P and his friends here was out of town for some business trip with thier fathers so this queenkas used this opurtunity to beat her up. I was furious and I still am since she reminds me of Hyemin. She’s also younger than us and was born on December 10. She’s a rich girl but she never really liked it since she was always alone. She has no siblings or friends except for C.A.P’s.

“Wow tough life huh?? Maybe she could join us then, I mean if you approve Min hee” Ricky oppa asked and I just chuckled.

“I already told her that she’s welcomed to join us now. She will not be able to meet you guys so soon though. She has the weekends to heal her self before coming to school” I told them and took another scoop of rice in my mouth.

They all nodded their head and resumed eating. They looked quite excited to have another girl in the group. I can see that they were always hesitant on making friends with girls. They too, don’t trust them anymore. Even Changjo, Jeongmin and Dongwoon oppa seem to get why we were like this and were accepting since they value friendship more than anything.

After we finished eating, we went to our respective lockers. We all got it changed so that we formed a straight line when going to open it. Mine was in between Niel and Chunji oppa and Ricky oppa’s in between Youngmin and Chunji oppa. As I closed my locker and turned around, I meet face to face with a hard chest.

“Hey there Min hee, missed me??” Daehyun said and put a hand on my cheek. I slapped it away and huffed. He chuckled and said “Playing hard to get I see. Why don’t you and me go catch a movie after this??” he said and leaned in closer to my face. I pushed his face away and glared.

“Get away from me Daehyun. I told you that I’m not interested in you” I said and walked away. He caught my wrist and spun me round. *How irritating can this guy get??* I thought and rolled my eyes at him.

“I’ve seen you got Dongwoon into your group. You even saved a girl from getting bullied. What nice girl you are. Come on, just one date. We could go together with your sisters. Seems like my hyung and dongsaeng has taken a liking to them” he said and I looked at Eunji unnie who was rolling her eyes at Youngguk and Hae ra who was looking just as frustrated as me.

“There is no way in HELL that I will go out with you and neither would my sisters so back off” I said and shook his arm of my shoulder which I don’t even know how it got there. I grabbed my sister’s hand and pulled them to the classroom, careful not to use so much strength.

The boys glared at BAP and went off to catch up with us. I released my grip on my sisters hand when we reached the classroom. Lessons start in 10 minutes so I decided to go and text Minah to see if she’s okay.

Minnie unnie: Hey!! Are you okay?? Are you facing any troubles??

Minah saeng: Hi unnie!! Nope I’m fine. My maids are here to help me. What are you doing unnie?? I’m bored!! T^T

Minnie unnie: Aigoo…I’m having history soon :P. I have 10 minutes till class starts and all. How about I visit you after school later with my sisters and friends?? They would love to meet you

Minah saeng: Um…I’m shy!! Your friends are the next Kingkas and you and your sisters are the next queenkas. I don’t fit in, I’m a nerd :[

Minnie unnie: Of course you fit in. I don’t care. I’m coming weather you like it or not. :p

Minah saeng: Arraso. Well I think I better get going. I want to eat. Annyeong unnie!!!

I put my phone in my pocket and told the rest that we were meeting Minah today. They were really excited. I chuckled and looked at Eunji unnie. She looked confuse.

“Min hee, can we trust her?? I don’t want anything to happen again” she said and Haera, who appeared out of nowhere, nodded. I just giggled. They looked at me weirdly.

“Unnie, I just had a feeling that she wasn’t going to betray us. I mean we have to trust people now right. If we want to be singers, there’s a chance where we would need to separate or accept new members in the group” I told her and she just sighed.

“It’s okay. I know she isn’t bad from the first time I saw her. She was always bullied since the first day of school and always teased because of her nerdy looks or because she dated a kingka who people adore and are jealous of her” I told them and they nodded their heads.

I patted their backs and went back to my sit. *It’s time to move on and except new people in life and I’ll starts with Minah* I thought and opened my book. The teacher came in, gave us an assignment to work on and sat back down on his desk.

                                                         ~ End of Min hee’s POV~

Minah’s POV

I set my phone down after texting Min hee unnie. I’ve always adored her since she came to the school. She’s a very pretty girl but has a heart of ice. I first thought that she would be a very mean girl, seeing how she rejects every girl’s effort to form friendship and snarl every time. Her sisters were nice enough to reject it nicely but I can tell they disliked girls even though they were girls.

I sighed again as I looked in the mirror. I wonder why C.A.P oppa was willing to date me. I’m a nerd and he’s a hot Kingka. I don’t have the looks but he does.  “It’s what’s on the inside that matters and you are the most beautiful girl, inside and out” he always said when I doubted myself.

My tears fell as I remembered what Min hee unnie said to me before leaving to go back to school. “I want you to join me and my group of friends.It's bad to not have any girl friends and it’s been long since there’s a girl in the group. I hope we can be friends and don't hesitate on calling me if those queenkas bully you” she said and disappeared into her limo.

*I would make the best out of this friendship. Thanks Min hee unnie for giving me a chance* I thought and smiled. I didn’t even notice that hours had passed since I was zoning out. I only snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock my door. I muttered a small come in and saw my maid.

“Ms there are some visitors here looking for you. They said that they were your friends” she said and I told her to bring them in. I washed my face and appilied some powder before going out to meet them.

I went down to the living room and saw Min hee unnie with her sisters and other 12 other guys who I knew were the next kingkas. Min hee unnie saw me and smiled. I went to her and gave her a small hug.

“Hey, how are you doing??” she asked and I nodded my head, assuring her I was fine. She pulled me towards her group of friends and I that’s the very first time I saw the triplets up close. They looked the same but the aura they gave just made me know who is who.

“Guys, this is Kang Minah. Minah this are my friends and sister. That one in Eunji unnie, the oldest triplet and that one is Hae ra, the youngest. That is Niel, Ricky, and Chunji oppa. They’re three of my childhood friends I’m close with” Min hee unnie said and pointed at them. I bowed a bit.

After introductions, I led them to the dining room to eat. After that, we went to my room to get to know each other more. By the end of the day, I got to know them better.

*I will cherish this friendship and not betray you guys in any way* I thought and waved to them. I went inside when their limo disappeared and lied down on my bed and for the first time in a long period, I fell asleep instantly without any nightmares.

                                                         ~ End of Minah’s POV~


Just finished editing the story. I replaced and added a few lines here and there. Anyways, we hope you guys enjoyed the update and do correct us if we're wrong. Don't be a silent reader and pls leave comments. It will be our source of motivation.

~Babylove98 signing out!!