new friends and new groups

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

The classes passed by in a breeze and it was already break time. Students all rushed out from their classrooms to go to the cafeteria to eat. The groups of friends however took their own sweet time to go there, chatting along the way.

“Isn’t that the nomination list?” Haera asked as they passed through the notification board while on their way to the cafeteria. The rest looked at it at nodded. Feeling curious, they all went and checked it since no one was there at the moment.

“Why am I not surprised?” Min hee asked and rolled her eyes. The rest chuckled and nodded. The first 20 people in the list were of course, them. What was shocking was that Minah was one of the people on the list too.

“Why am I on the list?” Minah asked and the rest looked at her judgingly. She looked at them with a ‘what?’ expression and the rest face palmed.

“You have been hanging around with us Minah. What do you expect?” Min hee said and the rest nodded. They looked at the remaining names and frowned and the last two.

“Who the hell are those two? Is there even a Jang Hyunseung and Shim Hyunseong in our school?” Min hee asked and the rest shook their heads. They just shrugged and left the notice board heading to the cafeteria.

After buying their food, they went to their usual table and ate. Since their group was practically huge, they had to often combine 2-4 tables so all of them could fit. Since it was done so often, the tables are now placed in that position so that they could have more time to eat.

“I don’t get why we have such a big group of friends sometimes” Eunji said and placed a spoonful of rice in . Haera looked at her judgingly while Min hee just rolled her eyes.

They were all having a nice lunch while talking about random things until somebody interrupted them. They all looked up to see two boys with blonde hair looking at them, with a face clearly showing ‘We’re so lost’.

“Do you guys know where class 1B is? We’re new here and we would like to explore the school so that we don’t get lost on our first day tomorrow” the one with a toned body asked. Haera nodded her head and stood up.

“You guys continue eating. I’ll show them around” she said and left the table. Her childhood friends including Jeongmin and Donghyun felt uneasy without their ball of sunshine thus followed her.

The rest just continued eating, not caring about their friends who left.

“Here’s class 1B. Can I take a look at your schedules?” Haera asked. The two boys took their schedules out and gave it to her to see. Haera examined them and smiled.

“You guys have home room, dance, vocal and P.E with me and my friends. I’m Haera and the 5 boys that have been following me as if I didn’t know are Donghyun, my tutor” Donghyun and the rest came out from their hiding place and smiled at Haera sheepishly.

“Jeongmin, the bubblegum prince” Jeongmin nodded his head towards the two boys and smiled.

“Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo are my childhood friends” the three looked at them and gave the two boys a small smile. Haera shook her head at the boys and they pouted.

“You guys can come join my group of friends if you want. At least one of them has the same schedule as you” Haera said and the two boys looked at her in shock. They bit their lips in hesitation and shrugged their shoulders.

“Haera don’t you have to ask Min hee first?” Minwoo spoke up and Haera brightened. She grabbed the two student’s hands and pulled them along to wherever she was going.

She stopped in front of the slower garden entrance and knocked the door. She slowly entered the room and beamed at her friends who were all sitting in a big circle in the middle of the garden.

“Unnie I need you to approve of this two boys so they could join the group” she asked and Min hee tilted her head. She headed to the two boys who were looking so nervous.

“I want to know your name, age, hobby and birthday” she said and the two boys immediately spurted out the answers. Min hee giggled and shook her head.

“One by one starting from the one with the toned body” she said and pointed to one of them. He stepped up nervously and scratched the back of his neck. The rest looked at him with an impressed expression.

“My name is Shim Hyunseong. I’m 13 like you guys. My hobby are singing and reading. My birthday is on the 9th June” he said and motioned for the other guy to come out.

The said guy stepped out slowly and hesitantly opened his mouth, only to close it again. The girls giggled while the boys watched in amusement. Seeing someone so shy was so not manly-ish?

“I’m Jang Hyunseung. I’m the sam age as you guys, 13. My hobby is singing and my birthday is on the 3rd of September” he said and bowed.

They all looked at Min hee for confirmation and the girl just nodded her head. She took Hyunseong’s hand and brought her to Haera’s group. She left him there and took Hyunseung’s and placed her in Eunji’s group. The two looked at her in confusion.

“What? The list states that there are 4 kingaka and queenka groups. Mine is already full” she pointed to the 6 boys behind her who nodded. They just shook their head and welcomed the new guys into the group.

“Didn’t umma and appa ask for girl friends though?” Eunji asked and Min hee just look at her with a frown.

“I’ll only accept girls when I feel like it” she stuck her tongue out and Eunji hit her head. She pouted and moved closer to Ricky and Changjo who chuckled at her. The two new boys wondered what that talk was about and decided to only ask when they are closer.


Hey guise Minwoolover_98 here!! I hope you enjoyed the update. Babylove98 is on holiday with her family so she requsted for me to help her update. I hope you like it. Also i know i said this already but thx to Mystics Garden Graphic Shop for the poster and for supporting our fanfic by subbing, upvoting and being one of the first to comment. It makes Babylove98 and me feel at ease knowing that we have at least one good feedback about this story. 

With that, i end off. I won't be updating my stories from the 19th onwards as its my turn to go on holiday and Babylove98 is out till the 27th of June so i hope for those who subbed to my other two stories, anticipate an update soon^^

Minwoolover_98~~