New tutor: Kim Donghyun!!!

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

Min hee’s POV

We went into class after grabbing our books from our locker. After Haera’s emotional breakdown, we had no appetite to eat whatsoever. We didn’t let Minwoo oppa chase after her since 1. I saw Minah chasing after her and I hope she could convince Haera that she’s not bad and 2. I figured that Minwoo oppa could use a break from always having to calm us down.

I sighed as I sat on my sit. Is it a bad timing for me to bring Minah into the group?? I never meant any harm and neither does Minah. I was just trying to fulfil my mum and dad’s wishes. I too, did not fully trust her yet but I know I’ll grow to her. Why are making this hard for me Haera??

~Flashback~

I was walking to the kitchen to grab something to drink when I heard my mum and dad’s voice talking in the kitchen. It sounds like they were talking about something serious so I decided to leave it alone.

“But don’t you think it’s time for them to move on?? I’m worried for them yeobo. I want them to have a good image when they debut. I don’t want them to hate their members and we all know that there’s only a little chance they would be put as a three people band” I heard umma’s voice say.

I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

I heard Appa sigh. “Jagi, you know I can’t do anything right?? They would have girl friends eventually. We just have to wait for the right timing. I know they won’t be with the guys forever. They would eventually make friends soon” appa said and gave umma a kiss on the cheek.

I heard footsteps coming and I pretended to be walking down the stairs. I gave appa a smile and kissed him on the cheek. I went into the kitchen to get a cup of milk and before going up to my room I gave umma a kiss on the cheek.

From that day onwards, I decided that I had to make some girl friends, for the sake of my parents, friends and sisters.

~End of Flashback~

I felt someone pat my back. I looked up to see Ricky oppa giving me an encouraging smile. I gave him a small smile back and decided to lean on his shoulders.

He tensed up a bit but relaxed after. He my hair and I closed my eyes while savoring the moment. I saw Chunji and Niel oppa clenching their fists. I sighed and lifted my head.

“Thanks oppa. I needed that” I told him and give him a hug. He gladly returned it and as I let go, I saw Haera walking in with Minah by her side. They were chatting happily as if they’ve been friends since kindergarten.

I frowned and decided to lean my head on Ricky oppa’s shoulder again. The rest seem to have noticed the change in atmosphere and started shifting around uncomfortably. Ricky oppa looked at me to see if I was okay. I just nodded my head.

I felt someone’s shadow blocking my light and looked up to see Haera with Minah by her side. I raised my eyebrow and looked at her with a questioning gaze. She shifted uncomfortably.

Eunji unnie nudged her, as if telling her to speak up. She opened but only to close it again. I sighed and lifted my head off Ricky oppa’s shoulder. I looked at her again but with a softer gaze and told her to speak up.

“Unnie, I want to tell you that I’m sorry for doubting you. I was just scared of what will happen. Hyemin is not here now and I was scared that I’m next. I learned that I needed to trust you and after Minah and I talked, I realized that you know exactly who the right person to be friends with us is and who isn’t. I’m sorry” she said in a small voice.

I stood up and opened my arms. She went in them slowly and I gave her a big hug. She started sobbing lightly and I just kept quiet a her hair. After about 3 minutes, she stopped and I took her to the toilet to wash her face.

After doing so, we started walking back to class when we saw BAP. I wanted to turn around and go the longer way but a certain devil named Daehyun and his little friend named Jongup decided to see their future ‘girlfriends’ and annoy them.

“Min hee ah, looks like fate has brought us together. How about you, me, your sis and Jongup ditch class and go out to the new café down the street. My treat” Daehyun said and Jongup nodded.

I just rolled my eyes and pushed past them. Daehyun grabbed my wrist while Jongup grabbed Haera’s and they started to pull us to god knows where. But before they could reach their destination (the parking lot), we saw Minah’s boyfriend and best friends. Their eyes widened and they immediately came over.

“Yah!! That’s not how you treat my girlfriend’s new friends. Let them go or I’ll have to do something I won’t regret” CAP said and his friends just rolled their eyes at the immature and love sick friend.

The person named Gikwang decided to step in instead. “Give us the girls and let’s just put this behind shall we, sunbaes??” he said and tried to grab my arm. But Daehyun, being the immature one, pulled me and I came into contact with his hard chest. *OUCH!!*

I pushed him away and stepped on his foot. I then pulled Haera away from Jongup and she stepped on his foot. We then made our way to Gikwang and hid behind them.

“See, that’s not bad isn’t it. The most you’ll get is a step, on you foot” Gikwang said and we all laughed. We heard the bell ring and our eyes widened. We immediately sprinted to class and we reached just when the teacher wanted to open the door.

“Sorry for being late teacher. We’ll be early next time” Haera said as soon as she saw the teacher. I just chuckled at the teacher’s flabbergasted look. He just nodded and let us in. I sat on my chair and the rest looked at either me or Haera, asking us to explain but we just giggled and told them we’ll tell them later.

                                            ~ End of Min hee’s POV~

Haera’s POV

Class ended in a breeze and I told the others to wait for me at the gate while the teacher introduced me to my new tutor. I sat in front of my teacher and played with my fingers. The teacher chuckled.

“You don’t have to be so nervous Haera. He’s a nice person. I’m sure you guys will get along. You won’t want to keep troubling your sisters do you??” my teacher, Mr Goh, said. I just gave him a nervous giggle and continued to play with my fingers. A knock was heard soon after and Mr Goh muttered a small ‘come in’.

“YOU?!” I said as I the person opened the door. Apparently, my so called tutor was one of Minah’s friends, Kim Donghyun. My teacher cleared his throat and asked him to come in.

“I believe you know him Haera sshi??” Mr Goh said and I just nodded my head. I muttered a small ‘nice to meet you’ and continued to play with my fingers. Donghyun just chuckled and said nice to meet you too.

“So Haera sshi, is it okay if he starts teaching you in two days??” Mr Goh said and I nodded my head. Mr Goh just chuckled and stood up. I followed him and so did Donghyun.

“If that’s all than I’ll see you guys tomorrow. Don’t forget to do your homework Haera. You can ask Donghyun for help. Make sure you exchange numbers okay??” he told us and I nodded. I held my hand up and asked for his phone.

“You type in yours and I’ll type in mine” I said and held out my phone. He gave me his phone and I gave him mine and we exchanged numbers. “Nice meeting you Haera sshi. I hope we can be friends” he said and gave me back my phone.

I gave him a small nod and passed his phone back. He gave me a small wave and I just ran down the hall. *This is what you get when you’re not smart Haera* I thought and hit my head.

                                               ~ End of Minah’s POV~

*You are one interesting girl Haera. A very interesting girl* A figure smirked and disappeared into the shadows


OKAY!!!! So short update for today since i have a bit of time with no homework. Our co author Minwoolover_98 is going to be on hiatus too. Her N levels is approaching and as for me, i have poly to worry about. Other than that, we both would like to apologize since we won't be updating much due to busy schedules.

Both stories, Minwoolover_98's story Regret too, is going to be on Hiatus and will only be updated after october. Sorry to all our subs and readers. We promise we'll be back soon. Bye!!!