She's finally coming around!!

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

Narrator’s POV

The last bell rang. All the students began to rush out of the classroom. But only 12 remained. They were waiting for one of their friends, Min hee, who was still grumpy and upset to finish packing up. They sighed at her condition. Her siblings were also not pleased but since they were calmer than her, they didn’t show it. One of them being angry was enough, not to mention that the one that’s angry was the one that’s the most hardest to console.

“I told you guys to go first and meet me at the gate. Why are you still here??” the grumpy one asked, voice filled with annoyance. The oldest of the sisters sighed at the younger. “Min hee ah, let it go. Hae ra’s not hurt and there was no physical or emotional damage done. Why are you still angry??” she asked carefully, not wanting to anger the younger further.

The younger just sighed. “You know I have those issues unnie. No one can change me or help me with my anger issues. My patient’s has very little limits and I have the shortest fuse out of all of you. You just can’t tell me calm down. I am okay if she hits one strike but she hit two and that’s enough to ruin the whole day for me. She’s lucky she didn’t strike three or that pretty face will be distorted” the younger said. She grabbed her bag and walked off.

The rest turned to Minwoo. He was the only one who could calm any of the triplets down. He just sighed and went to catch up with Min hee. He grabbed her arm and spun her around. The girl let out an irritated sigh. “Let go of me. I know your intentions guys but I don’t need it. Ever since that incident you guys know that it’s more difficult for you guys to calm me down. Think about it” the girl said calmly.

She’s right. They used to be able to calm her down very fast but now, it takes longer and longer. The girl just sighed. She grabbed Minwoo’s hand and pulled him to the place that he brought her when she needs to calm down. The treehouse where they all first played together…

                                                       ~ End of Narrator’s POV ~

Eunji’s POV

I let out a sigh when Min hee’s figure disappeared with Minwoo oppa. It’s true that it’s very hard for us to calm her down. Minwoo oppa used to only calm her down in the latest timing of an hour but ever since that incident happened, her fighting skills have been improved. She even turned colder and hardly talks to anyone.

If you guys never noticed, there are no girls besides us in this bunch of friends. Well that’s because Min hee just won’t allow it. She doesn’t trust just anyone. That incident really gave her a big scar in her heart and body. It hurts me a lot to see her resisting the urge to get soft. She wasn’t all this cold before.

A hand landed on my shoulder. I looked up to see Doojoon oppa looking at me, pity in his eyes. I just let out another sigh before going the opposite direction Min hee went. The rest followed but we stopped after hearing Hae ra collapsed. She was crying.

“It’s all my fault unnies becoming like this. It’s my fault for not listening to her. It’s my fault she’s becoming so cold” she said, tears streaming down her face. Kwangmin oppa hugged her while Youngmin oppa mumbled sweet things into her ear. This doesn’t usually happen. I don’t know why Min hee behave like this again.

Her childhood friends stood there, feeling numb. Changjo had grown to them. I wondered if Min hee told him this incident before. This two, they looked like they’re the same. They’re cold and they don’t talk much.

“Are you okay now Hae ra?? Don’t worry about Min hee. She’ll be fine. Just give her some space for awhile. You don’t have to keep blaming yourself. Even Eunji stopped doing that. You guys know Min hee isn’t going to like it if you guys kept doing this, especially you Hae ra. Now let’s go” Chunji oppa said.

Yes, I was involved in that incident as well. All 12 of us are. It’s just that the main target that was shot down was Min hee. *Min hee ah, it’s no one’s fault. Please stop being like this. The hurt you feel goes to us too. We’re triplets. I hope you’ll forgive and forget* I thought before following the rest. We were heading to our house, but before that, we will be going to a place we’ve not been visited in a long time.

The graveyard…

                                                        ~ End of Eunji’s POV ~

Niel’s POV

We arrived in front of the graveyard a few hours later. We went straight to one of the stones. I bought a few flowers to pay my respects. I read the name on the stone.

Lee Hyemin

A great daughter, sister and friend

2001 – 2012

Yup this is another one of the Lee’s sister. She was born a year after them. She was a very cute and bubbly girl. She always has this charm that makes others fall for her. But none of us did. I’ve fallen for someone else. If you’re wondering if it’s Lee Min hee, then yes, it’s true. I’ve always liked her ever since middle school. I don’t know why I just can’t bring myself to say it thought. I don’t want to ruin a perfectly good friendship.

The two siblings cried in each others embrace. I hurts to see any of them cry. They’re just so pure and innocent. They had to lose someone important at such a young age. The same goes to Hyemin. She was the result of Min hee turning cold. She was also the result of the distance Hae ra and Min hee had now.

“I knew I would find you guys here” a voice said. I turned to see Min hee and Minwoo. Her eyes were puffy and so were his. All our eyes were. I went up to her and opened my arms. She gladly ran into them and cried in my embrace. I her hair lovingly. I loved how she fit into my arms perfectly. The others just stood around the triplets, crying.

They destroyed the feelings of the triplets. They destroyed their dreams. They destroyed their social life. Who are they you may ask?? They’re just described as one word. That word is?? Queenkas…

                                                       ~ End of Niel’s POV ~

Youngmin’s POV

When Hae ra collapsed and started to blame herself again and again, I sighed. This rarely happens. It’s not that day yet but I’m guessing whatever that happened in the toilet really pissed Min hee off that she had become like this.

When we saw Min hee crying in Niel hyungs arms, my body felt weak. I went to Hae ra and hugeed her body. She was crying in my chest. She keeps saying that it’s her fault that all this happened but I just assured her that it wasn’t.

I really cared for her, I really do. Maybe I can even say that I love her. Not as a sister but as a guy. I feel bad every time she blamed herself for this incident. I sometimes just want to tell her that I love her. I want to walk freely with her hands in mine without thinking that she is only my best friend. I want to be more than that.

 I just hoped she would stop doing it. Eunji had stopped blaming herself but as for Hae ra and Min hee, they just continued the blame. It really affected Min hee though. Hyemin was really close to her. It must have broken her heart. She now even has a scar to prove it.

I turned around to see Eunji in Yoseob hyung’s arms. This three, they’ve suffered so much. It affected their social life and also their dreams. Their dreams to become singers are all gone because of one word, Queenkas.

                                                       ~ End of Youngmin’s POV ~

Yoseob’s POV

I cradled Eunji in my arms. She looks terrible. Her makeup is smudged and tears are running down her face. It hurts me to see her like this. I love her a lot, more than a friend from her childhood. I sometimes feel sad to know that I was and always going to be friend zoned. I don’t have the courage to tell her I love her. No, a friendship like this can’t be destroyed because of me.

It was never destroyed but it changed. It didn’t change the feelings between us but the feelings between the triplets. The relationship between Min hee and Hae ra now are different. They are no longer Minra, the playful siblings that smiles and laughs no matter what. Now, it’s just Min hee the cold and distant sibling and Hae ra the childish one.

Then Eunji is always the one which was leveled as peacemaker. She was now always by Min hee’s side. She wants to go and be cheerful with Hae ra but the guilt in her just won’t let her. She still blames herself too for what happened, but only complains it to us.

That includes Doojoon and Junhyung hyung. right?? I know but what can I do. I’m too scared to confess to her, in fear it will ruin our friendship. I continued to her hair. I looked at Hyemin’s tombstone. *Hyemin ah, your sisters are suffering because of you. I hope you help them. Reassure them that you’re okay. Pop up in their dreams or something just please help them. They suffered enough* I thought as another tear slipped from my eyes.

They crushed them. Crushed what?? The triplets dreams of becoming singers. Who?? One word that a lot dislikes, Queenkas…

                                                       ~ End of Yoseob’s POV ~

Min hee’s POV

I heard thunders and the sky started to get dark. I haven’t been crying this long since, last year. The situation earlier is just pissing me off. I don’t like queenkas. I tried my best to maintain my cool but I guess it was hard. I got out of Niel oppas grip and looked at him. His eyes were red and puffy too. He smiled and wiped the remaining tears on my face.

My heart beat quickened. *No, Lee Min hee you don’t go soft. You can’t fall for him. I can’t especially for your own best friend* I thought and bit my lips. I have been getting this feeling around the three people I’m very close with, and that is Niel, Ricky and Chunji oppa. But somehow I just can’t choose. 

I was mistaken to cry again by Niel oppa since I bit my lip. “No please. Don’t cry anymore. It hurts seeing you cry” he said and hugged me. Chunji and Ricky oppa came to me and the 4 of us had a group hug. “Don’t cry anymore Min hee please. Stop being so cold and be your old self again. What would Hyemin say when she sees that you’ve be like this??” Ricky oppa said.

He’s right. What would Hyemin say?? I felt hopeless. I wanted to be the old Min hee again but at the same time, my cold facade is the one that makes my feel safe. I don’t know if anyone besides my sisters and childhood friends are ever going to break it. I don’t even know if I can even do it myself.

“You know very well that that can’t happen, right Ricky oppa. I know you guys missed the old me but you guys need to get used to it. We’ve never had this talk about me changing back to my old self and we’re not having it again. Arraso??” I said and he just nodded. Since I felt bad and it’s going to rain anytime soon, so I decided to bring the others to the ice cream parlour.

“Min hee unnie, what are we doing here??” Hae ra asked with a timid voice. *Why are you scared of me Hae ra?? I’m no different as the old me when I’m with you guys. It’s not your fault* I thought as I sighed. “I’m going to treat all of you ice cream. I’m feeling bad for making you guys worry so go and pick whatever you want” I said. Their eyes widened.

“Jinja?!” they said in chorus and I nodded, showing them a big smile. They looked at me, shocked. “Did you just give us a smile??” Junhyung oppa said. I looked at him confused. I did smile before. Why did they act like I didn’t smile for ages??

“A big and genuine one too” Minwoo oppa pointed out and I just giggled. So that’s what they mean. “Yes guys. Yes I just gave you a big and genuine sm-” I didn’t even get to finish my sentence before I got engulfed by a big hug.

“Wow, you guys are that emotional huh??” I heard a voice say. There stood a guy he looks like he’s our age. He’s in the uniform of the ice cream parlour so I’m guessing he’s working here. My eyebrows furrowed. I felt like I’ve seen him before.

“Hey guys, remember me??” he said and I was the first to shake my head. The boy pouted. “Fine then. Forget the person you guys accidently bumped into just a few months ago while in the snow resort. I thought we said we were going to keep in contact” he said and pretended to wipe his ‘tear’.

                                                       ~ End of Min hee’s POV ~

Kwangmin’s POV

I looked at him and tried to recognize his features. Snow resort huh?? The only person I remember meeting at the snow resort was Jeongmin hyung. Wait…

“JEONGMIN HYUNG!!!!!” I shouted which surprised Hae ra who was in my arms. “Mian Hae ra. But don’t any of you remember. He’s that cool guy we met at the snow resort a few months ago to help the triplets clear their mind” I said.

They began to think back. “Jeongmin oppa, can you please come out so I can give you a hug and a sorry kiss” Hae ra said. She must’ve remembered. Jeongmin hyung just chuckled and stepped out. He opened his arms and Hae ra gladly ran into his embrace.

She then pecked his cheek. My heart hurt. I want to be the one who gets her kisses. “Finally two of you remembered but what about the others?? Am I that easy to be forgotten??” he said. I just chuckled. Min hee doesn’t like this one bit. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she was still in between Niel and Chunji.

Eunji was still guessing. She kept looking at Junhyung and yoseob but all they can do was shake their heads. Suddenly, Min hee went to him and took a closer look. “Hey cold guy” she said cheerfully. Cheerfully?!

“Hey my ice princess!!” he said and hugged her. She giggled and hugged him back. Looks like her childhood best friends are not happy. “Yah!! Get your hands off her you bubblegum prince. She’s not your ice princess. She’s mine” Ricky hyung said. Chunji and Niel hyung looked at him in disbelief.

“Ani!! Min hee is our ice princess!!” they shouted and Ricky hyung flinched and pouted. I just chuckled at him. Youngmin hyung and Minwoo went to him and did their handshake. “Wow it’s been long huh?? Sorry for not keeping in contact” Youngmin hyung said and Minwoo just nodded.

“Can anyone of you remember because I’m completely lost here?!” Doojoon hyung said and looked at the older line. They just shook their head. Jeongmin hyung just pouted. “They were the first one to talk to me. Even my ice princess was the last one to talk to me and she remembers” he said and Min hee just smirked at him.

“You’re just that forgettable. Anyways, this is the older line we’re talking about here. They’re getting, like their name, old” she said and Hae ra just giggled and hi fived her. All of us gasped. Call us dramatic but this is the first time since that incident that Min hee and Hae ra have actually been this close and laughing together.

“Unnie mianhae, I didn’t mean it” Hae ra said and Min hee softened. She softened?! “Dongsaeng ah, when are you going to know that me being like this was is and will never be your fault. I want our old relationship back. Please just stop seeing me as a monster that will come and get you whenever you are close to me” Min hee said and went to the counter.

We again looked at Minwoo. He just shrugged his shoulders. “It took me 30 minutes to bring her down today. She’s finally coming around” he said with a smile. Our ears perked up, so did Hae ra’s. He just continued to smile and looked at Min hee who was ordering our ice cream. Jeongmin hyung made a joke and she giggled at him. The rest of us smiled.

*We want you back Min hee. I hope your going to come back to us and be the same cheerful and happy Min hee. You don’t need to be happy and cheerful to others but just show that side to us. Please* we thought and we made our way to sit at one of the tables, waiting for Min hee to come.

                                                       ~ End of Kwangmin’s POV ~


Hey!! Minwoolover_98 here with an update. So...what is this incident that happened to them?? Why do the Lee triplets hate queenkas?? What happened to Hyemin that made their sisters blame themselves and even give up their dream?? Find out in the next update!!

Subscribe, Comment and befriend us guys. We're not bad people!!

Don’t plagiarize or copy our ideas. It takes a lot for us to think of this plot and all so please don't. Comments are to be kept moderate and no mean or hurtful just decent comments are allowed. We're not robots we're human. It hurts our feelings and our pride. ANNYEONG~~