Min hee makes a BIG change

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

Eunji’s POV

2 weeks had passed since that incident. I rebelled against appa a week before and he was glad that I was finally putting the past behind me. But luck decided to be cruel and make Min hee suffer deeper into the guilt trip. She hasn’t been talking to any of us except for Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo oppa. She turned colder each day.

Hae ra and I are now in the living room with umma and appa. Min hee was at Niel oppa’s house studying history. That’s been her usual excuse to not be near any of us. She even distanced herself from us in school.

Umma let out a frustrated sigh. She was about to tear up. Appa hugged her and told her to calm down. He too was about to cry. I mean who wouldn’t right?? Your own daughter is not even talking to you and always avoids you. It’s a pain.

*DING DONG*

I heard the doorbell rang and immediately sprinted for it. I opened the door to see Mr Kim, our private psychologists, looking at me. I gave him a small smile and a bow. I opened the door bigger for him to make his way in. He took of his shoes, muttered a small ‘thanks’ and headed to the living room. I closed the door and made my way to living room.

I sat in between Mr Kim and Hae ra. Mr Kim coughed slightly to grab our attention. “So, I heard that Min hee has been getting worse. I personally don’t know what have gone wrong. My files show that Min hee, before this incident, was a little cold but at the same time still sociable and friendly, correct??” Mr Kim said and we all nodded.

“What else can we do Mr Kim?? Our daughter is distancing herself from us. It hurts to see her being like this” umma cried out. Appa just hugged her and told her that it’s going to be okay. Mr Kim softened and took out some documents from his bag.

“I see how much you all are hurt by your daughters actions Mr and Mrs Lee but I will need Min hee herself to come and have a talk with me. I can’t know what’s bothering her if she isn’t going to speak up. Since I know she isn’t going to do that, here are some documents you guys will have to look through. You all will need to observe her action for another two days and from there, I’ll see what I can so about it” Mr Kim said and passed us a booklet.

I looked at Hae ra, she had tears in her eyes. “Unnie, why is Min hee unnie like this?? I want the old her back” she cried and I just hugged her. “I want the old her too Hae ra, but what can we do?? It takes time for her. She has a scar to remind her about that incident. Don’t forget about that” I told her and she nodded her head.

“Is there any chance of Min hee being her old self again Mr Kim??” appa asked after looking through the booklet. Mr Kim sighed and pushed up his glasses.

“Honestly Mr Lee, there’s only a 30% chance that will happen. But I’m pretty much sure it will work out. For now, just observe her and I’ll be back this Friday for the reports” Mr Kim said and stood up. I also stood up, wanting to send him to the door but he didn’t move. I tilted my head.

“Mr Kim, why aren’t you moving??” I asked softly not wanting to offend him. He just chuckled and opened his suitcase again. I tilted my head in curiosity. He pulled out 10 identical booklets and placed them on the table. Appa and umma looked at him as if asking him to explain the use of it.

“I would need your childhood friends and also this guy named Changjo’s observation on Min hee’s actions. I would need to see how she acts around them and see if it could help me in my observations” he said and handed me the booklets.

“Don’t forget to give them the booklets tomorrow. You guy must start recording by tomorrow too since I’ll collect it on Friday” Mr Kim said and I nodded my head. I put the booklets on the table and led Mr Kim to the door.

 “Thank you so much Mr Kim for trying to help us. We don’t know what we will do without you. Min hee has been taking it in so much it hurts just seeing her in that state” I told him while he was wearing his shoes. Mr Kim chuckled and looked at me.

“I’m always willing to help Eunji ah. Min hee is just like my daughter, cold and distant since her mom’s death. But I found a way for her to open up and it worked. Although it took me a long time to do so, I’m determined to make her open up and it worked. Look at her now. She has a loving fiancé and they will be getting married next month, which reminds me” he paused and dug through his bag again.

He pulled out a white envelope with appa and umma’s on it. “This is an invitation to the wedding. She would like to meet all of you especially Min hee. I hope she would tag along though. My daughter really wanted to meet her” he said and passed me the envelope.

“Kamsahamnida Mr Kim. I’ll try to get one of Min hee’s friends to convince her. I know I’ll definitely go” I said and gave him a big smile. He ruffled my hair before heading towards his car. I saw him waving goodbye and I waved back. After his car was out of sight, I went back in with the envelope in my hand.

“Umma Appa, Mr Kim invited us to visit his daughters wedding. He said his daughter wanted to meet us and you know have a talk with Min hee, if she would come of course” I told them and handed umma the envelope. Umma smiled and looked at the envelope.

“Of course we’ll go. His daughter was just like Min hee. I just hope Min hee will come with us to the wedding. She surely needs that talk huh jagiya??” umma said and appa chuckled. “Yes she does need it. Any of you know who will be able to make Min hee agree to this??” Appa asked us.

Hae ra and I looked at each other and smirked. Umma and Appa looked at us weirdly. “What’s wrong with you two?? Who can make Min hee give in??” Appa asked and we said….

“Junhyung oppa!!”

                                                         ~ End of Eunji’s POV ~

Min hee’s POV

I came back home at 7 as usual and quickly headed up to my room. I didn’t mean to ignore my family. I just felt the urge to. Other than that, the reason I used was completely true. I at history so Niel oppa tutors me.

The rest knew about this whole ignoring thing and they tried their best to not make me angry. I appreciated their efforts so I tried my best to not get angry. I, myself, don’t even know why I’m becoming like this. I think I was just overthinking about appa's actions.

I sighed again and began walking around my room. It felt so much emptier and bigger now that Hyemin’s bed and study table was removed. I still have her clothes since we used to share closets. I went into my walk in closet and the light. I went over to Hyemin’s part of the closet and looked at her favorite dress she always wore when we went out together as a whole family.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS8LqiFfhu43eXzvXl1s3

(A/N: Ignore the girl. Just look at the dress)

~Flashback~

“Hyemin ah, why do only wear that dress when we’re out with the whole family?? Is the dress not pretty enough for you??” I asked and pouted. Hyemin just giggled and hugged me.

“Unnie, this dress is very special to me. The reason why I only wore it when our family is out as a whole is because I think it’s a good luck dress. Don’t you always realize that when I wear this dress, we all stick to each other like glue the whole day??” she said innocently and I just chuckled.

“You’re so cute Hyemin ah. That dress is just something I bought for your birthday. Why are you so persistent that it brings good luck??” I asked and pinched her cheeks. She pouted at me and went to her bed. She motioned me to sit next to her and I did.

“It’s because it’s from someone I really love besides mom and dad. I want you to know that no matter what, I would always appreciate what any of my family members do for me and that includes what you’ve been doing unnie. You’ve been battling with the other queenka and even ruined your image for me. I don’t know what I’ll do if you were ignoring me like all those dramas on TV” she said, tears threatening to fall. I immediately hugged her.

“It’s not people opinions or my image that matters. What matters is that I am loyal to my family. Who care’s what the people say?? I know that my sister is the most wonderful and amazing person in this world and nobody can replace that. Even if I have a chance to regain my status or fight for you, I will fight for you numerous times to keep you safe” I told her and hugged her again

“Unnie, you’re a really talented person. If no one were to sign you under their company, they would be in so much lost. You’re such a great singer and dancer. I wish you all the best for your future” she said and gave me a big smile. I chuckled and pulled her off the bed and we made our way to the rest of the family who were waiting downstairs for the outing.

~End of Flashback~

I hugged the dress near to my body. Unfortunately, that was the last time Hyemin have ever gotten a chance to wear that dress before she died. I put the dress back onto the rack and went out. I spotted Hyemin’s diary on one of the cupboards in the room.

DIARY_Red.jpg

I reached for it and dusted the dust off. I opened the first page.

IF THIS DOESN’T BELONG TO YOU PLEASE DON’T READ IT!! Only Min hee unnie can but you must ask permission okay unnie?? Okay!!

I chuckled at her cute but thoughtful thought. *I hope you give me permission Hyemin. I’m going to read it now* I thought and flipped to the next page.

 May 13 2011

Dear Diary,                                                                                                                                            

Wah!! This is so cool! My unnies bought this for me for my birthday!! It’s really pretty so even though they won’t read this, I would still want to thank you unnies for this beautiful diary. You’ve made me really happy. I’m going to write anything down only if I feel like it. I don’t want to overflow this diary with my nonsense. Anyways, I need to go now diary, Hae ra unnie is calling me down for dinner. I’ll write again soon!!

Love,

 Hyemin <3

I giggled at her childish writing. She was so adorable. She really loved this diary. I decided to flip through more pages till I saw one that attracted me the most.

October 29 2011

Dear Diary,

It was one of the worst days for me today. One of the guys I really liked confessed to Hae ra unnie. I was really hurt that I cried for the whole night. I was glad Min hee unnie was there. She comforted me by telling me that there were better guys in the world, guys who will accept me for who I am. I know unnie was the best person I can look up too. Even though she had a date with her boyfriend at that time, she cancelled it for me. Her Boyfriend broke up with her that night too. She didn’t cry though. All she said was that there were more guys in the world who was even better than him.

I’m glad Min hee unnie broke up with him. I thought that Chunji oppa, Niel oppa or Ricky oppa would be better for her. I could see from the looks of their eyes that they love her a lot. Oh well, Min hee unnie is here now so I think I would stop writing for today.

Love,

Hyemin <3

My tears fell at the entry. I didn’t know she cared for me this much. She even thought that my childhood friends were better for me. *If only you knew how hard it is for me to choose between them Hyemin ah. If only you knew* I thought and continued to flip through the pages.

I found the one I was dreading to read. It was the day before Hyemin’s death, and it was dedicated to me?? *Dongsaeng ah, did you know I was going to read this??* I thought as I looked at the page.

 

February 27 2012

Dear Diary,

The queenkas have went too far now. They threatened me that if I were to go any closer to any of my unnies, they would kill me. I thought I could trust them since they were in my unnies queenka gang but I guess I was wrong. I tried avoiding my unnies but they would always try to make me talk. Today, the queenkas actually cut my arm. It wasn’t deep and I was glad Min hee unnie was around. If I wasn’t for her, I would probably be dead.

Min hee unnie now had actually banned her ‘friends’ from talking or ever coming near her, Eunji unnie or me. Hae ra unnie was still with them. I guess she was that dense that she doesn’t take in Min hee unnie’s orders. I don’t mind her though. She’s just angry at me because I was the cause of her break up with the guy I liked. I’m sorry Hae ra unnie for the break up. I didn’t mean to steal his attention.


 

Min hee unnie, if you’re reading this, it means that you’ve read all the previous entries. I would like to thank you for always being there for me and not minding me being in your way. I’ve been a big trouble in your life have I?? Please tell Hae ra unnie that I’m very sorry for what I did but just let her know that the guy and I didn’t go out. I rejected him for her. He was such a jerk.

Tell Eunji unnie that I’ll always appreciate what she does for me when I was still alive. I had the doctor write this for me before my eyes closed. I’m smart right?? Anyways, please don’t take blame for all that happened to me. I can’t rest in peace if you’re constantly blaming yourselves. I will always look out for you all in the next life.

Eat well, sleep well and live well. I want you guys to continue chasing your dreams and for appa to convince Jaehwa oppa(their cousin) to take over the company. Don’t forget this thought, I will always be there for you not physically but spiritually and mentally. I love you!!

Love,

Hyemin <3

My tears fell at what she had written. *Why are you so considerate?? Hyemin ah, I miss you!! I love you with all my heart too and I’m sorry I can’t protect you. I think I know what I must do now* I thought and made my way to the door.

*Min hee, you can do this. It’s for Hyemin and for Hyemin’s peace* I thought and twisted the door knob. I went down to see what my family was doing. They were all in the kitchen, setting up for dinner. I wanted to turn back but appa saw me.

“Min hee, do you want to join us for dinner. It’s been awhile and I would really appreciate it if you would” appa said nicely. I turned around and nodded my head. *It’s a start right??* I thought and bit my lip. Appa stood there, frozen like the rest.

“Appa umma, I’m sorry I was so cold and distant before. I’m sorry if I hurt any of your feelings by not talking to you or even looking. I’ve been a terrible daughter. I’m sorry to you guys as well. I’ve been neglecting you and all. I’m sorry for not being a better sister” I said as my tears started to fall. Appa snapped out of his gaze and opened his arms. I gladly ran into them and he twirled me around. I giggled in his arms.

“MY DAUGHTER IS BACK!! SHE’S FINALLY BACK!!!” appa shouted and umma and my siblings giggled. Appa put me down and placed a kiss on the crown of my forehead. He held my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

“Min hee, I want you to turn to your normal self. No more being cold and no more blaming your self for Hyemin’s death okay??” appa said and I looked at him, a little hesitant to bring down my cold exterior. Appa sighed and looked down.

“Appa, I can’t bring down my cold exterior that fast. Please understand” I said and he looked at me again. He smiled and hugged me. “Okay, but show your usual selves around your family and friends. At least take a small step to go out of that ice cave you’ve been in. Is that okay??” appa asked and I nodded my head.

Umma made her way towards me and gave me a big hug. “I’m glad you’re finally back Min hee. About that transfer form, your dad wanted you to rebel so that you would stop blaming yourself. Don’t take it seriously and continue to strive for your dream. Your father has convinced your Jaehwa oppa to take over until any of your contracts end and give him a job in the company afterwards” umma said and my eyes widened.

“Chincha!!” I shouted and they nodded. I gave them both a big hug.

“Unnie, what about us?? Don’t we get one??” Hae ra asked

                                                         ~ End of Min hee’s POV ~

Hae ra’s POV

I saw appa making his way to Min hee unnie. “Min hee, do you want to join us for dinner. It’s been awhile and I would really appreciate it if you would” appa asked unnie softly. I bit my lip, hoping she’ll say yes. It has been awhile since our last meal together.

*She will definitely say no. I mean she has been ignoring us for two whole weeks* I thought as I looked at Eunji unnie. She froze after looking at Min hee unnie did. I saw her nod and froze as well. Did she just agree?!

“Appa umma, I’m sorry I was so cold and distant before. I’m sorry if I hurt any of your feelings by not talking to you or even looking. I’ve been a terrible daughter. I’m sorry to you guys as well. I’ve been neglecting you and all. I’m sorry for not being a better sister” unnie said and appa just opened up his arms. Min hee unnie gladly run into them and giggled.

“MY DAUGHTER IS BACK!! SHE’S FINALLY BACK!!!” appa shouted. Umma, Eunji unnie and I just giggled. It’s nice to have unnie back. I’ve missed her a lot. Appa told Min hee unnie to turn to her old self, meaning no being cold and no more blaming herself. Min hee unnie didn’t nod and I got worried.

Appa sighed and looked down. I know Min hee unnie can’t bring down that cold exterior down that fast since she was cold even before but wasn’t this cold though. Appa made Min hee unnie act like her old self around the family and her friends and she agreed.

Umma than told her that she could continue her dreams. She looked so happy that she hugged both of them. Since me and Eunji unnie felt left out we decided to say something. “Unnie, how about us?? Don’t we get one??” I said and Eunji unnie and I stuck out our arms.

Min hee unnie came to us with a poker face. I gulped but still held my arms out. “I’ve missed you guys too!!” she said and gave the both of us a big hug. The three of us smile and decided to savor the moment.

“It’s finally the day where Min hee makes a BIG change” Appa said and we all laughed. *Thank you Hyemin for helping us* I thought as all of us continued to hug each other.

                                                         ~ End of Hae ra’s POV ~


Hi guys!! We're back with nother update.  Credits to the real owner of the pictures. So far there were no subscribers and i feel sad but i have to be patient so guys if you like the story, please subscribe!!

Subscirbe,Comment and reccomend this to your friends. ANNYEONG~~