A day with Hyemin in Heaven...leads you to where??(Part 2)

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

Hyemin’s POV

“Are you ready to meet your sisters in their dreams Hye??” my best friend, Hani unnie, said.

Yup she was the one girl missing from the group when I got killed. Apparently, when she wanted to get out of the group and not carry on with the plan of killing me, the rest off the girls had ‘tested’ their knifes on her instead and that’s how she got here with me in heaven.

“Of course I am. Aren’t you?? You have to seek forgiveness from Min hee unnie too if you ever want to get your full wings. It must be genuine too” I told her and she just giggled.

“Of course I’ll apologize. I feel really bad that I was once part of this. I’m sorry that I didn’t stop earlier Hye, I would’ve protected you and your sisters wont be in any of this untrusting girls ” she said and a cough was heard right after.

“Mind your language Hani. I know you’re an angel and all but language and manners are important too. Gosh, I don’t know how I managed to convince god that you’re a good girl but not think of that myself” Hani’s sister, who died right before Hani unnie due to exhaustion, said.

Hani unnie just rolled her eyes at her and stuck her tongue out. Jae unnie grabbed her by the ear and she winced and cried in pain. I just stood there and laughed at the two bickering sisters.

“If you wouldn’t mind Hyemin, your sisters need some help down there” my teacher, Ms Lim, said and I immediately looked down only to see Min hee unnie getting hit on the chest by Haera unnie, wincing.

I gasped and immediately sent a warning in the maids head, telling them that unnies were in danger.

The door slammed open again and the maids and butlers went to Haera unnie and pulled her off. I decided to let them faint since it will make my job easier and faster but there was this one stubborn unnie who just won’t sleep nor faint even though she was exhausted.

I sighed and frowned at my stubborn headed unnie who was now lying on Junhyung oppa’s lap.

“Can someone seriously help me with Eunji unnie?? Nothing I’m doing is working. Why is her mind so stubborn??” I asked and let out an irritated sigh. Eunji unnie is so difficult to go through sometimes and she’s being extremely difficult today when it’s not even my death anniversary.

“I know I know!! How about we do that whispering in her ears or was it brain thingy?? Aish, that thingy we just learned in class. You can whisper some things in her brain or ears and get her to fall asleep” Hani unnie said and I looked at Ms Lim for her approval. She just smiled and nodded her head.

“God said that you can do anything in your will to get your sister’s up here. You just can’t let them stay for more than 3 hours here because an hour in heaven is a day on earth” Ms Lim warned and I nodded my head and slowly start to descend to earth.

I slowly crept into Eunji unnie’s mind and cleared my throat.

“I know you want to cry. Let it out and just listen to the raindrops and cry along with the rain” I said slowly and I saw her trying to open her eyes. Since I will get kicked out of her mind if she woke up, I quickly said

“Don’t open your eyes. Just listen to the rain, block out everything and just concentrate on the rain droplets falling from the sky to you window or to the ground. Let your mind wonder and let your tears flow and slowly drift off to dreamland where you can see who I am”

I sighed in relief when I saw her starting to relax. Ever so slowly, I saw her spirit being getting out of her body as her breathing in her human form evened out. I told Hani unnie to bring her to the garden where we were meeting as I prepared myself.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Jaeseul unnie looking at me with an encouraging smile on her face.

“You’ll have to face the one way or another. You can’t just watch over them. You need to let them know that they’re not alone and that you will always be watching them. You will have to give them motivation to live on.”

 “It’s not easy, trust me, but you’ll feel great right after this. I’m sure Min hee would be happy to see her favorite sister again, even if it’s in her dreams” she said and for once, I felt Min hee unnies presence with me. I treated Jaeseul unnie just like my own unnie. She had Min hee unnies aura around her that makes it hard for me not to get close.

I smiled at her appreciatively and nodded. She motioned her head towards the garden where I saw Hani unnie looking at my still asleep unnies. She poked Min hee unnies cheek and giggled when her eyebrows furrowed. I just chuckled and made my way there.

“Time for them to wake up” I said and blew air on their eyes. Min hee unnies eyes fluttered open firsts and her eyebrows furrowed again. When she was me in front of her, her eyes widened.

“H-hye m-min, Is that really you??” she stuttered and felt my face. I giggled and nodded my head. Before she got too excited, I told her that it was a dream so she won’t be disappointed but she just said that as long as she got to see me, she’s happy.

The next one to wake up was Eunji unnie, surprisingly because she was knocked out last. Her eyes widened when she saw me sitting with Min hee unnie, giggling and laughing.

“Annyeong unnie, happy to se-” I didn’t even get to finish my sentence when I was engulfed in a big, bone crushing hug. I just giggled and Min hee unnie laughed.

“Don’t get too excited though, it’s just a dream” I told her and her eyes looked bitter for a moment before giving me a smile. She said the exact same thing Min hee unnie said and I just smiled.

Last one to wake up was Haera unnie. She, like my other two unnies, had a shock expression but hers was mixed with guilt and sorry. I just smiled and told her that it was okay but being the emotional one, who really should join drama, she started crying.

“It’s okay unnie. You didn’t mean it. I’m happy here in heaven” I told her and that’s when my unnies finally noticed my halo and wings. They smiled and tears gather in their eyes. Min hee unnie stepped up and opened her arms. I gladly ran into them and she just kept muttering ‘sorry’.

“Unnie, I need you to meet someone. I hope you won’t do anything to her. She’s harmless okay??” I told them once the emotional moment was over. They nodded their head and I asked Hani unnie and Jaeseul unnie to come out.

“YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?! I THOUGHT YOU WE-” I covered Haera’s unnies mouth before she can shout any profanities or just cause a ruckus. Her screams were muffled but it wasn’t loud.

“Unnie, I meant it when I said she’s harmless and that I don’t want you to do anything to her, that includes shouting” I told her and she quieted down. She pouted at me and glared at Hani unnie, who in return hid behind her sister in fear.

“Hani unnie wasn’t involved in the killing. She was killed herself” I told her but before any of my unnies can argue back, I hushed them.

“Look Eunji, Min hee and Haera unnie. I didn’t mean to bully or abuse Haera. The rest of the girls were threatening me and would kill my family if I didn’t say anything. You know that I loved my sister. She was the only family I have since my parents passed.”

“I know that I should’ve told you but they had my sister on lock down. Remember the day we hung out and I said that my sister is out of the country?? That was when they started threatening me. I didn’t know Hyemin would get killed. If only I was brave enough” Hani unnie said as tears started to fall.

Jaeseul unnie wiped her tears away and she gave Hani unnie an encouraging smile. These two sisters, they may fight a lot but the amount of love they have for each other were endless like me and Min hee unnies.

“I know you probably won’t forgive me but I would want to let you know the truth. I never once hated Hye. I treated her wounds right before any of you found out. I hid her from the rest when they wanted to bully her.”

I did everything in my will to stop and I’m sorry for being a coward and not protect Hye like what you wanted me to do unnies. I didn’t manage to fulfill your one wish” Hani unnie said as she started to sob.

My unnies exchanged looks at each other and only Eunji and Haera unnies looks softened. They went to Hani unnie and hugged her. Hani unnie started to cry and more tears started to fall out of her eyes.

“Min hee unnie, what’s wrong?? She said sorry right?? Why don’t you forgive her a chance?? Like what you said before I closed my eyes, ‘Don’t let the past get to you’ what happened to that??” I told her and tilted her face towards me. She was crying.

“I’m sorry Hye. I can’t bring myself to experience anymore guilt. It hurts Hyemin it hurts so badly” she said while hitting her heart. My expressions softened and I wiped her tears.

“That just means you forgive her right?? Just go over there and tell her you forgave her. She needs your blessings so she can live in peace without a proper burial” I told her and her eyes widened. She looked at Hani unnie who was still sobbing.

“Her body wasn’t found yet?? She didn’t get a proper burial for a year?!” she shouted and Hani unnie looked at her. She ran towards Hani unnie and embraced her.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry. I can’t hate you!! I saw how you looked at Hye when she was beaten up. I saw how you cringe each time you applied medicine on Hye’s bruises. I saw how you cared and I tried my very best to find out the information about your sister’s whereabouts and when I found out it was too late, I can’t forgive myself. I’m so so sorry” she said as she started to sob uncontrollably.

“You knew??” Hani unnie and Jaeseul unnie said and she nodded her head. They continued to embrace each other. I smiled at the scene. I saw Hani unnies wings start to develop and slowly, they became full and fluffy.

“Hye!! It’s developed!! Thank you!!” she shouted and I laughed. The unnies congratulated her. She started to fly around and Jaeseul unnie had to pull her down before she bumps into a pillow.

 We continued to walk around and talk about their lives on earth until I realized that we have been here for way too long.

“UNNIES YOU NEED TO GO BACK!!! YOUR SOULS ARE OUT OF YOUR BODY AND YOU GUYS ARENT AWAKE FOR 4 DAYS!!!” I shouted and that grabbed everybody’s attention.

“ I forgot the time here went by fast. We need to get you back or the doctors are going to pull of your life support if you guys don’t wake up on time. Impatient people seriously” Jaeseul unnie said and Hani unnie scoffed.

“And you said I was vulgar and rude” which earned her a flick on the forehead. I looked at my unnies and they looked sad to leave.

“Can’t we stay?? We could do the same for umma and appa and we’ll live happily here” Haera unnie said and I just smiled.

“You can’t unnie. God won’t let you. He knows that our family and more importantly, the boys, need you. I’ll make sure you see me every night in your dreams and I will make sure to bring umma and appa along okay??” I told them and their tears fell.

“Let’s get you back to your bodies before that one heck of the impatient doctor cuts your life support” I said and went to them. I gave them each a hug and knocked them out.

I held onto Min hee unnies hand while Hani unnie held Haera unnies and Jaeseul unnie held Eunji unnies. I nodded to them and the three of us flew off, going to Seoul hospital where their bodies were.

Meanwhile…

Narrator’s POV

“, why aren’t they waking up?! What’s happening to them anyways?! ” Doojoon, Chunji and Kwangmin said while ruffling their hair. The said boys were pacing around in the hospital ward for 10 minutes now, worried that their precious crush or love isn’t waking up.

It’s bad enough that they went into coma for no particular reason but now, the impatient heck of a doctor is going to cut off their life support if they didn’t wake up today. Why may you ask?? It’s because there was no more room in the hospital.

They could’ve moved the girl’s bodies to their mansion but if they were to move just any part of their body, it could risk their life and we don’t want that happening do we??

“I’m sure they’ll wake up. They’re strong girls. They will wake up, trust me” Changjo said and patted his friends back. He went out of the room to get some water and the boys sat beside their respective crushes and held their hand.

“Please wake up. I can’t bear losing you” they said in unison and laughed at how ridiculous they sounded.

“It’s funny how we, the first one they opened their hearts to, fell in love with them at the same time the others did. They really are special aren’t they??” Chunji said and the other two nodded.

Time passed and it was finally time for them to cut off the girl’s life support. Their friends and family begged the doctor to give the girl’s another chance but there wasn’t a choice. The doctor was just doing his job.

“I’m sorry but we can’t do anything. We don’t know what the cause was and we can’t help them if they don’t have any problems. I really would want to give them time, trust me, but the hospital won’t allow it” the man said and sighed.

He felt sorry for them. The girls were so young and for them to be going through this, it’s just sad. Not only will they be losing all three of their children tonight, but they would also lose them the same night their youngest daughter died.

He could tell that this date would be a haunting memory to them. The day their daughters left them at a young age but what more could a man do?? He wanted to help but he can’t.

As they reached the ward, Mr and Mrs Lee hugged each other and cried while the friends of the girls sat there in horror. They couldn’t believe this was going to happen. No, they were too young.

 Why must it be them?? They’re not saying that anyone else should receive this fate. No, it was too cruel. They thought about why this was happening in the first place. Why did it start with them?? Why, why and why. That’s all they could think off.

Right when the doctor’s hand touched Eunji’s IV drop…


Hi guys!!! Another update. I decided on three chappies since i wanted a cliffhanger but you guys would probably already know about the next thing that would happen. SO see ya in the next update!!!