A day with Hyemin in Heaven...leads you to where??(Part 3 final)

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

Eunji’s POV

My eyes fluttered open and the next thing I saw was a guy in a white doctor’s coat holding the IV needle on my hand. I grunted and pulled my hand back. The rest looked at me as thought they’ve seen a ghost.

“What are you looking at?? Is there something on my face?? Wait where am I?!” I asked and that seemed to wake everyone out of their shock. Umma ran straight to me to check if there are any injuries on my body or head but seeing that there are none, she sighed in relief.

“Since she is awake, let’s wait for the other two. Maybe they will wake up after a few minutes. If they don’t wake up within an hour, I’ll have to cut the support off” The man said and I prayed to god that Hyemin and Hani would place the girl’s body back into their body on time.

Time past and exactly 6 minutes later, Min hee started to move. Her eyes started to flutter open and she yawned.

“Argh, my head hurts” she held onto her head and the doctor went to check up on her. After making sure she was okay, we waited for Haera to wake up. While waiting, Min hee was holding onto her head which was pounding while cursing Hyemin.

“Yah, what did Hyemin do to you??” I asked and she told me that she would tell me when we were alone. Not wanting to make her mood worse since she was already having a headache, I kept quite.

8 minutes passed and Haera began shifting. Her eyes fluttered open but she immediately closed them back. She groaned and sat up only to be pushed back down by a very worried looking Minwoo.

“Well looks like your daughters are all fine now. I would need to examine them again and ask them a few questions so if you guys don’t mind, I need all of you to go out” right after the doctor announced that, everyone hurriedly went out of the room and judging from their faces, we are going to get a HUGE lecture from them soon.

---

After the doctor examined us and asked us questions that we had to lie about, he exited the room after telling us that we would be discharged right after he took care after the paperwork.

Right after he left, the guys immediately rushed in, glaring at us while Minah looked really relived.

“What was that?!” they shouted and we immediately covered our ears. Min hee glared at them and they all immediately sat down with the exception of Junhyung oppa who had to be pulled down by me before he would back down from the glaring contest with the bad tempered girl.

“Calm you asses would you?? It’s not like we wanted to be in a coma” Min hee said and Haera nodded. The guys just sighed and pouted, which doesn’t match them, since they pretty much look terrible right now with bags under their eyes and red swollen eyes.

                                               ~ End of Eunji’s POV~ 

Min hee’s POV

“Wow, did we worry you guys too much until you guys didn’t sleep??And were you guys crying??” I asked and earned a glare from Ricky oppa. I shrugged my shoulders and bit my bottom lip. We must’ve hurt them a lot.

“It’s okay Minnie, as long as you guys are awake now that’s all that matters to us” Minah said and the rest nodded. I gave them a small smile and closed my eyes.

“DON’T GO TO SLEEP!!!” I glared at the guys and told them to shut up. Right after I said that, umma and appa came in and hugged us all. I wiped umma’s tears away when she came to hug me and told her not to cry anymore. She gave me a smile and proceeded to hug Haera.

“I thought I lost all of you. It’s not helping that it was on the same date as Hyemin’s death and it was only a year after” umma said and I giggled. I saw Hyemin, Hani and Jaeseul unnie waving and Hyemin gave all of those people that she knew a peck on the cheek before disappearing.

“I felt something cold on my right cheek” Youngmin oppa said and the rest just widened their eyes and said that they did too. My siblings and I laughed at them, knowing they didn’t know nor see Hyemin doing that to them and also their confused expressions was funny.

“Guys, you should probably know why we went into a coma” Haera said and I nodded. She began to tell how we started to feel drowsy right after fighting and how we ended up in heaven and the forgiving scene and whatsoever. They didn’t believe us at first but seeing that we weren’t actually lying, they believed us.

*Wow who knew a day with Hyemin in heaven would lead you to a coma* I thought as the rest all stayed numb.

                                               ~ End of Min hee’s POV~  


Done!!!! Now i can resume with the other chappies. I really really think that this story is not doing well. There are no comments and i feel sad since it gives me motivation. Dont be a silent reader and comment pls. Subscribe too!!!

Love,

Babylove98~~