The queenka and Kingka voting(nominees)

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

The girls returned to school safely on Monday and being the future queenkas, their future fan boys had waited for them at the front gates. Obviously shocked by the amount of guys who grew worried for them, the girls couldn’t help but feel guilty.

Screams and shouts were heard when they exited their limo and the girls were immediately caught up in a swarm of boys. They timidly bowed and accepted their gifts. The boys and Minah were all trapped in the limo since the door was slammed close when Haera went out.

Glaring at the swarm of boys, the best friends pried the door open, shoving the people in front of it. CAP immediately stood in front of Minah while holding her hand so that she won’t disappear.

The other boys just pushed through and soon enough, caught up with the triplets. They used their strengths to push the boys away from them and guarded them all the way to their seats.

“You girls owe us lunch” Donghyun said once they’ve reached the girls classroom. Minah glared at him and slapped his back. Donghyun glared at her at C.A.P pushed his head away.

“Don’t glare at her. She’s teaching you a lesson. How could you let girls buy you meals?” he said and Gikwang, L.Joe and Donghyun could only sigh at the guy while the rest chuckled.

“Hey guys, did you hear about the new transfers coming into our class tomorrow?” Ricky said and the rest shook their heads.

“Where did you hear that from?” Min hee asked while looking at him judgingly. Ricky just stared at her with a poker face.

“I did not eavesdrop on a girl conversation Ms Lee Min hee. I saw them collecting their schedule at the office this morning while trying to block off your extremely annoying fan boys, which by the way was the most” he said and glared at Min hee who just shrugged.

“Blame my parents for giving birth to someone very pretty” she said and her siblings smacked her head.

“We have the same face dim wit” Eunji said and glared at her sister who was pouting at her. Haera laughed at her sister’s misfortune only to receive a slap on the back of her head.

“I may be older than you by just 8 minutes but I’m still older so don’t push it” she said and glared at her. Haera pouted and hugged Minwoo. Minwoo looked at her, surprised by her sudden action.

“Oppa she’s bullying me” she said and accusingly pointed a finger at Min hee who only rolled her eyes. She went to Chunji and hugged his hand. He looked at her with a flustered look.

“Oppa, she accused me of bullying her. She hit my head first” Min hee then pouted and looked at Chunji cutely. Chunji chuckled and played along.

“Minwoo-yah, don’t let your girlfriend hit mine. She my princess” he said and hugged Min hee. Being a little playful, Min hee hugged him back and smiled at him cutely.

“Jagiya, what are we going to do after school today?” min hee asked cutely and Chunji looked at her with a flustered look again. He immediately caught on soon after and lay his head on hers.

“Kimchi fried rice” he suggested. He stole a glance at his friends. Some were cracking up while others(Ricky, Niel and Changjo) didn’t look so pleased.

“Stop it guys. You two aren’t dating” Eunji said and giggled. Min hee frowned and looked at her angrily.

“Who said we weren’t dating?” with that statement, all of them froze. They looked at Chunji and Min hee with wide eyes.

“You guys are dating?!” Haera shouted, causing those who were in the room to look at us. Feeling annoyed and embarrassed, Min hee slapped her sister’s mouth and glared at her.

“We’re just kidding guys. Gosh” Chunji said and smiled at them. Min hee just giggled and shook her head.

“My heart just stopped” Ricky mumbled and Niel nodded. Their hearts plunged to their feet when they heard it. As if the acting wasn’t enough to make them angry and jealous.

The door opened revealing their homeroom teacher. The group of friends went to their sits and paid attention to the teacher who was holding a piece of paper in her hands.

“Good morning class. As you might’ve known, our school has a yearly nomination of the queenkas and kingkas of the school. The principal had actually picked several students, more than 40 candidates, for this year’s nomination instead of you guys picking randomly. The nomination would occur next Tuesday at the hall. The list of students would be placed outside the office” the teacher announced and the class began to talk amongst themselves.

“Now hush. I’m quite impressed to say that a number of these nominees actually come from our class. It’s 2/3 of our class actually” she said while eyeing the group of friends who were staring back at her lifelessly.

The teacher was about to say something else but the bell rang signifying their first lesson. She dismissed the class and they began heading to their next class which was coincidently the same, history.

“Tell me again why on earth I even want to go to this class” Min hee whined and pouted. The rest chuckled at her and Niel just ruffled her hair which made her frown. Niel placed his hands in a surrender position.

“Unnie at least you’re passing. I’m almost failing” Haera said and pouted. Donghyun smiled and hooked an arm through hers, causing the Jo twins and Minwoo to frown.

“Don’t worry, I’ll tutor you on history this Wednesday okay?” he asked but Haera shook her head.

“Tuesday” she replied and Donghyun chuckled. He shook his head and said ‘no’. Haera pouted and asked him why. The whole group stopped walking to listen to his explanation. Donghyun fiddled with his hands nervously and was about to answer when C.A.P started laughing. The rest turned to him, confusion in their faces.

“Donghyun can’t make it Haera. He has something going on tomorrow” he chuckled and started walking with Minah who seems to understand. She threw a fighting sign at Donghyun and the boy immediately ran after the couple.

“That was strange. Haera you want me to tutor you history instead?” Niel asked and Haera nodded her head while Min hee shook hers. Niel and Haera looked at her in confusion.

“He’s my tutor. I want to spend time with him” Min hee stuck her tongue out and pulled Nieland Ricky’s hand and went to catch up with the couple and the busy tutor. Haera and the rest went to catch up with her.

“Unnie don’t be selfish please. Let Niel oppa tutor me” Haera pouted and Min hee shook her head. Niel chuckled and patted Haera’s check. Min hee whispered something into Niels ear and he started laughing. Haera who’s pouting began questioning him.

“Min hee said that if you want me to tutor you tomorrow, you will have to wake up first and prepare breakfast without anyone’s help for the whole day tomorrow” Niel replied and Haera looked at Min hee in shock.

“I’m just kidding. Niel oppa go ahead and tutor her. I have to construct a new dance for our dance club. Chunji oppa and I also have to work on our vocal class project” Min hee said and entered the room.

Haera jumped around happily and went in, kissing Min hee on the check, before sitting down on her chair behind Eunji. Min hee looked at Haera in disgust and an unpleased face while the rest who saw the incident laughed at the two playful siblings.