Time to prank them!!

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

Hae ra’s POV

We all sat in the living room together as one family after dinner. Min hee unnie was all smiles now and she was sitting in between appa and umma. We were all sharing about how miserable our lives were when she wasn’t talking to her. All she did was either apologize or laugh at how stupid and dramatic we sounded.

*DING DONG*

The doorbell rang and a series of knocking were heard. I, being the cowardly one, jumped up and hid behind Eunji unnie. She just chuckled and got up. I trailed behind her. She went to look at the screen and I saw our childhood friends with Changjo oppa, Jeongmin oppa and Mr Kim.

Eunji unnie opened the door and Junhyung oppa immediately went to her and asked if it’s true. The rest patiently waited for the answer outside the door. Eunji unnie giggled and nodded her head with a big smile. I went over to the rest who were frozen after the answer. I poked Kwangmin oppa’s cheek and he snapped out of his daze.

“She really changed??” he asked for conformation and I nodded my head. Her childhood friends immediately went in and within 1 second, Min hee unnie was in a big hug with her childhood friends. I could see that she’s happy seeing them be so free around her.

She motioned Eunji unnie and me to play along with the plan we discussed earlier on during dinner with our parents. Our parents were glad enough to be playing along.

~Flashback~

“Appa, shouldn’t you call Mr Kim back and tell him Min hee unnie is okay??” I asked and Min hee unnie looked at me curiously. I just motioned her to listen to app’s explanation.

“You know our private psychologist Mr Kim right Minnie” appa asked and she nodded her head. “Well I asked him for help to bring you back but I totally didn’t know that you’re going to change that fast. He made us observe your actions for two days to see what he can do to help” appa said and Min hee unnie started to tear up.

“Why are you crying Min hee unnie. We’re sorry if you hated that idea. It’s just that we were really worried about you and we wanted you back to your old self. Cold but still sociable and friendly” I told her and looked down. Min hee unnie suddenly apologized. I looked up at her, confused to why she was apologizing.

“I’m sorry I made you guys worry so much. I’m a bad person aren’t I??” she said and we immediately shook our heads. Umma got up and hugged her.

“No matter how cold you are or what you did to make us sad, you’re never bad person. You’re just suffering from depression and change in attitude. It’s not really you” Umma said and wiped Min hee unnie’s tears. Min hee unnie nodded and hugged umma again.

“Thanks for tolerating my behavior umma, appa, unnie and Hae ra. I really didn’t mean to act this way” Min hee unnie said. I just gave her a big smile. She then had a mischievous look in her eyes. Being the other mischievous pair, I smirked and asked what she had in mind.

“What about, we prank our childhood friends, all nine of them. We must get Mr Kim in this too so appa can you tell him?? I’ll tell Changjo oppa” she said and I nodded. I asked her what she had in mind. Our parents and Eunji unnie decided to join in too. “You’ll call them over. I am pretty sure they’re going to be hugging me right when they come in. I’ll motion you and Eunji unnie and then I’ll start acting cold again” she said and we nodded our head, urging her to go on.

“Then I’ll storm up to my room and bang the door really loudly. That’s when you guys make Changjo oppa go to my room to comfort me. Not any of the childhood friends, not even Minwoo oppa. From there, I’ll tell Changjo oppa to start acting as well. He’s going to bring me down in 10 minutes and that will pretty much shock them right?? Also during that time, Eunji unnie please put the necessary stuff in the backyard and make sure NO ONE spots you” she said and we nodded.

Minwoo oppa can only calm her down in the minimum timing of 15 minutes. “When Changjo oppa and I come down, only Jeongmin oppa and Changjo oppa is allowed near me. Mr Kim is going to bring me up to talk at the backyard and that’s where I ‘lose my temper’ when actually, we’re only putting up the deco. They’ll come in and see an ‘I’m sorry’ cake in the middle with me and Mr Kim in perfect and nice condition” she said happily.

We all agreed to the plan. Min hee unnie and Eunji unnie went to buy the deco and cake while appa and I phoned the people who were needed for the prank. Changjo and Jeongmin oppa agreed and so did Mr Kim. *I can’t wait to see their expressions* I thought and prepared myself for the prank.

~End of Flashback~

When Eunji unnie and I got the signal, I nudged Jeongmin oppa nd Changjo oppa who were close to me and told them that Min hee unnie was ready. They nodded and Eunji unnie told umma, appa and Mr Kim. We motioned her that we’re ready and she put her poker face back on.

                                                         ~ End of Hae ra’s POV ~

Min hee’s POV

I got the signal from Hae ra and I immediately put my poker face back on. I pried myself off them and gave them an icy glare. “What are you guys talking about? I’m not ‘back to normal’!! I will only show that side to my family. Not to you guys” I said and stomped off to my room. I made sure to close my door with a loud ‘BANG’.

A few seconds later, I heard a knock on my door and I opened it to make sure it was Changjo oppa. He was there, ready to burst into laughter. When he got in, he immediately laughed and told me that their expressions were priceless. I laughed along and we stayed there for 10 minutes.

“Oppa, it’s time” I said and he nodded. He put his arms around my waist and I buried my head into his shoulder. Before we went out, we turned to our ‘usual’ poker face and opened the door. Mr Kim immediately stood up according to plan. I saw my childhood friend’s faces and it had a mixture of hurt and sadness and for Chunji, Niel and Ricky oppa, jealousy??

“Min hee, I would like to speak to you in the backyard please” Mr Kim said and I nodded my head. Changjo oppa slowly released me and I went to Mr Kim. He held out his hand and I took it gently. He led me to the backyard where the deco’s and cake were put on the little coffee table we had. We immediately started to decorate the backyard, having small conversations with Mr Kim along the way.

He also told me about his daughter and how she was getting married next month. I agreed to come since I do need a little advice from his daughter about depression. I know I’m okay now but I’ll never know when I’ll just start again.

“Min hee I think you should start throwing a ‘tantrum’ now. We’re done already” Mr Kim said as he put up the last balloon. I nodded my head and went to the old glass that we thought might be useful for the plan. It’s for me to throw and break it and I immediately start to shout and throw a ‘tantrum’.

I picked the glass up and looked at Mr Kim. He nodded and motioned for me to throw it towards him. I bit my lip, raised the glass and threw it towards Mr Kim. The glass shattered into a million pieces right beside Mr Kim. He then motioned for me to shout out something.

“WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I’LL TURN TO THE SAME PERSON I WAS. THAT WASN’T THE REAL ME, IT WAS ALL FAKE!!!” I shouted what I could think off and Mr Kim just giggled. I chuckled along with him as I swept the glass aside so that none of them would step on it.

Just after I threw the glass away, I heard footsteps running towards the yard. I quickly made my way near to Mr Kim behind the cake and put a smile on my face. The person who came on first was Ricky oppa. “MIN HEE WHA-” he got cut off when he saw what was prepared. The rest came in a few seconds later and saw the cake and deco.

I slowly picked up the cake and walked towards them. “I’m sorry guys for being such a jerk after Hyemin’s death. As you all knew, I love her so much. Today, I read Hyemin’s diary, she told me to turn back to my old self. I won’t immediately change to my old self but I’ll try. Thanks for being there for me no matter what hurtful words I said or how many fights we had. I appreciate it” I told them and they smiled.

Without even knowing, we all were already crying. I went and set the cake down and opened my arms. Within 1 second, I was trapped in a big hug.

“SHE’S BACK!!!!” the 9 of them shouted and I just giggled. *Yup, I’m back. Thanks Hyemin for the kind message I hope you live in peace now* I thought and looked at the stars. One of them was shining really brightly. I smiled and nudged Eunji unnie.

“Unnie, Hyemin is watching us. Look at how that star shines so brightly” I told her and she smiled. “She’s such a nice and beautiful star. She helped us get you back. Thank you Hyemin ah” she said and I giggled.

“THANK YOU HYEMIN AH. YOU’RE THE BEST!!” the guys said and we all burst into laughter. They had cake all over their mouths and face. “Now, time to do what’s needed to be done” I said and that attracted the attention of my siblings.

“To regain our status!!!” we said and giggled.

                                                         ~ End of Min hee’s POV ~


Minwoolover_98 here!!! I was chatting with Babylove98 for inspiration and we ended up doing a reaction for her childhood friends. I hope you enjoyed it. We are so happy today!!! We finally had a subscriber!! Although it was only 1, we are really happy because we know that at least people would want to red it.

SO!! Please Subscribe, comment and share!!!

A BIG THANKS TO Pauladealba FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!