New friend in the family!!!

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

Ricky’s POV

The next day came by in a flash and now, the nine of us were standing in front of the triplet’s mansion. What Min hee did yesterday scared me. I thought she was going to get worse. As I rang the doorbell, I heard Hae ra’s usual ‘I’ll get it!!’ before the door opened revealing the one and only Hae ra. We all went in and saw Min hee eating her breakfast peacefully but with a frown on her face.

“The thing that happened yesterday was real right?? I didn’t dream of it did I??” I asked Junhyung hyung, scared that Min hee changing back to her nomal self was a dream. He just chuckled and shook his head. “She’s always this grumpy in the morning no mater what age she is” he replied and I just nodded my head.

I took a sit next to Niel hyung as usual as Mrs Lee gave us our breakfast. We all thanked her and dug in. While eating, I kept stealing glances of Min hee. She was in a very pretty grey t shirt with pink jeans and ribbon earrings. All in all, she looked super pretty.

After about 10 minutes, we were out of the house and heading towards school. Min hee was in between Chunji hyung and me. We kept talking about how scared we were yesterday when she suddenly threw a ‘tantrum’. She just laughed and said that our expressions were priceless, especially when she was in Changjo’s arms. I’ve got to admit, I was really jealous when they came out that way.

When we finally reached, we went straight to the lockers. My friends and I were already labeled as the next kingkas. The students were really hesitant on calling Min hee and her sisters Queenkas though because 1. The current queenkas were scary and 2. Min hee growls at them each time the word was mentioned.

We then heard chattering and the sounds of heels clacking against the floor as students nearby stiffened. I looked up to see the queenkas called ‘Sistar’ walking down the hallway, snickering at the faces of people that they went pass. Feeling a little scared that Min hee might blow her top, I nudged her arm. She snapped out of her conversation with Chunji hyung and looked at me. I motioned my head towards the queenkas and she just snickered.

“Don’t worry, they won’t affect me anymore. But I’m still going to get angry if they try anything though” she said and I smiled at her, relieved that she wasn’t going to get upset and cry. We all closed our locker and were about to make our way to class when the four queenkas stood in front of us, blocking our way. Min hee looked up, annoyance filled her eyes. *Uh oh* I thought as the triplets glared at the four queenkas.

                                                         ~ End of Ricky’s POV ~

Min hee’s POV

I glared at the qeenkas who were blocking my way. Seriously, who do they think they are?? The one in the middle, whom I believed was Bora, stepped up and batted her eyelashes at Niel oppa. I made a puking motioned and Hae ra and Yoseob oppa giggled.

“Oppa, want to go out later after school?? I’m pretty much sure I will be a lot more attentive to you rather than Min hee” she said, her face full if disgust as she said my name. I just rolled my eyes and went to Niel oppa who was looking at her, face full of annoyance and hatred.

“Yah, just give up already. If I’m not wrong, he’s younger than you so why are you calling him oppa?? Look at him, he looks so annoyed that you’re clinging on to him like a sloth on a tree. He’s not interested, you just insulted his childhood friend in front of his face” I said and she looked at me. She scoffed before turning and walking off with her posse.

“OMG, thanks Minnie. I don’t know what I’ll do without you. I think I might faint and loss my smelling senses because of her. Her perfume was way too much” he said and I just giggled. We all hooked our hands together and headed to class. We met Changjo and Jeongmin oppa on the way there. They entered the line and we just laughed. People looked at us in and admired our closeness, even teachers stopped to look what was happening and gave us a small smile.

Niel oppa suddenly leaned near my ear. I blushed from the contact. “Thanks for changing back to your old self Min hee. It means a lot to me” he said and I just nodded, not knowing what to answer. He just chuckled at my flushed face. I slapped his arm and pouted. “Stop it. Aish, I hate you” I said and disconnected my arm with his and switched places so I was in between Eunji unnie and Hae ra. We were now in order of birth.

I saw Niel oppa pout and I just stuck my tongue out at him. As we reached our class, we unhooked our arms and went into the room. We still had 10 minutes before class started so we decided to just talk and have fun around Eunji unnie and Doojoon oppa’s desk.

We laughed when we recalled how Ricky oppa bumped into a guy who was carrying a box and got hit in the head. He was pouting and mumbling curse words at us. Doojoon oppa smacked his head and told him to mind his language which made him pout more. I just laughed and patted his back.

We suddenly heard some noises outside the classroom. Being the curious people we are, we went out to see a guy glaring at one of the students in our class named Dongwoon. I asked a student what happened and she said that Dongwoon apparently accidentally bumped into him, a senior kingka, and made him drop his drink. I rolled my eyes and stepped forward.

“Yah, what’s going on here?!” I shouted as the people gasp in shock. Apparently no one, I mean no one, messes with this guy or even interrupt his beating session of some sort. The guy look at me, surprise written on his face but it quickly changed into a smirk. “Well look who’s here, Min hee who is also known as the ice princess. You know you’re really pretty up close. I wouldn’t mind if you dated me you know” he said as he walked towards me. Chunji oppa wanted to take a step forward when I held out my hand.

“In your dreams, I’ll never go out with a guy like you. I mean picking on people just because he bumped into you a dropped your coffee?? That’s just sick” I said and the people around me gasped. The guy just chuckled. “Oh I will make you mine Lee Min hee and as for your other two sisters, my friends would really love to meet them. We’ll meet again” he said and turned.

“We’re in the same school idiot, meeting you is what I dread the most. And don’t bring my sisters into this, they don’t deserve to be near you or your friends” I said and made my way into the classroom. Students made way as I passed. I saw Eunji unnie helping that guy Dongwoon up. I smiled at her and sat at my sit.

“Hey, you okay??” Chunji oppa asked me. I just smiled and nodded my head. He smiled and hugged me. The rest came in and charged towards us and I was caught in a very big hug. I just giggled and savored the moment. We pulled apart when we heard the doorknob turn. Students rushed to their sits and I made my way to my sit next to Ricky oppa.

“Okay guys, take your homework….

                                                         ~ End of Min hee’s POV ~

Hae ra’s POV

It’s amazing how Min hee unnie is willing to change. I missed the old times with her. We made a promise last night that we were going to go back to being queenkas like how we did in middle school. I felt a little scared because it was my pride and love for that queenka position that caused Hyemin’s life. *No Hae ra, you can’t blame yourself anymore. Hyemin wouldn’t like it* I thought and shook my head.

I didn’t realize that Minwoo oppa was looking at me. He tapped my shoulder and asked me what’s wrong. I just gave him a smile and said that it was nothing. He doesn’t look convinced but didn’t probe further.

The teacher came to my desk and asked for the homework. I handed it to him along with Minwoo oppa’s. He told me to see him after class later and I nodded my head. *why did he want to see me?? Is it because of my grades* I thought. I’ve always been the slowest one in the family so I always needed tutoring either from Eunji unnie or Min hee unnie. Sometimes, Minwoo oppa will teach me whatever he knows but I still prefer the unnies since they’re smarter and calmer.

----

Time passed and it was finally time for recess. I told the oppas and my unnies to go ahead and I’ll meet them later. They nodded and made their way to the canteen. The teacher was at his desk, looking through the homework we’ve submitted. I mumbled a small ‘hello’ and he looked up. He adjusted his spectacles and looked me.

“Hae ra, do you have any trouble with your studies?? Your grades are only passing and I’m worried that you might drop” he said and I played with my fingers on my lap. I told him that I’m the slowest in my family and that I tend to be very dumb. He just nodded his head and sighed.

“I decided to get you a tutor. Is it okay if he teaches you every Wednesday and Friday after school?? His good at every subject and I’m sure he can clarify any of your doubts or questions. If he can’t, then you can always come to search for me” he said and I bit my lip. I gave him a small nod and he smiled.

“Don’t worry Hae ra. He’s a nice guy so I’m sure you guys will get along just fine” he said and I gave him a smile. He stood up and I followed. He told me that he would introduce me to the tutor next monday after school. I nodded my head and made my way to the canteen after replying him with a thank you.

I sat down in between Minwoo oppa and Min hee unnie and sighed. I lay my head on Min hee unnie’s shoulder and she looked at me. I pouted at her and she asked me what was wrong. Everyone on the table now was all ears. I told them about the tutoring thing and they just chuckled.

“Aigoo dongsaeng ah, isn’t it good that you’re getting a tutor. You’ll be able to catch up on stuff you don’t understand and you can ask someone else besides Eunji unnie or me when you’re troubled” Min hee unnie said and gave me a smile. I just pouted and took some of Minwoo oppa’s fries and popped it into my mouth. He flicked my forehead and I pouted. Min hee unnie just chuckled and handed me her lunch.

“I have things to do with Eunji unnie and the rest. Jeongmin, youngkwang and Minwoo oppa will accompany you eat. See you in history” she said, her face cringing at the word history. I just giggled and continued eating.

                                                         ~ End of Hae ra’s POV ~

Eunji’s POV

We went to search for the guy named Dongwoon in our class. He said he wanted to talk to Min hee and me after class in the garden. As we entered the garden, we saw him sitting down and watering the plants. Min hee coughed a little and he turned around.

He immediately brightened up when he saw us. He ran over, tripping on a shovel in the process, and waved. “Hi, thank you for coming. I would want to thank you guys a lot for helping me. I’m a really weak guy and I’ve not been getting any sleep because of that guy” he said as soon as he reached us.

Min hee and I giggled at his flustered side and he stopped. “Why are you giggling?? Did I say something wrong?? OMO~~ are you doing this just so you can bully me?? Please don’t!!” he shouted and went onto his knees. Our eyes widened and we rushed to him.

“Omo~~ what are you doing?? Get up we were just giggling because you looked so flustered and cute. Don’t get this the wrong. We don’t bully people” I said and Junhyung and Doojoon oppa pulled him up. The boys just chuckled at him. He just looked down, trying to hide his flaming face.

“Why don’t you join our group??” Junhyung oppa said and looked at Min hee. All of us looked at her for permission. She turned behind to look if someone was behind her and when she saw no one, she pointed to herself and said ‘ME?!’

We all nodded our head. “Why do you guys need to ask me?? I’m not the oldest here” she said and rolled her eyes.

“IT’S BECAUSE YOU CONTROL WHO ENTERS AND LEAVES OUR GROUP MIN HEE” we shouted and she just glared at us. She muttered a small ‘I know that I was just testing’ and went to Dongwoon.

He blinked and shut his eyes as Min hee was looking at him. “Answer my questions and I’ll see if you get to be in the group” she said and Dongwoon nodded his head happily.

“How old are you?? When is your birthday?? What’s your hobby??” she said and Dongwoon just tilted his head.

“I’m 13 like you guys. I was born on June 6. I like reading” he said and Min hee just giggled. We looked at her weirdly. Ricky oppa nudged her and she looked at us.

“He totally fits in with the older line” she said and walked away. Dongwoon looked confused and I just told him to wait. I went to Min hee and asked if he was allowed to join and she said yes. I gave her a small hug and went to Dongwoon. We told him that he would now join us and he smiled and went off to thank Min hee.

                                                         ~ End of Eunji’s POV~

Min hee’s POV

I made my way to class with Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo oppa. We were having fun and talking when we saw the kingka who was bullying Dongwoon together with his group at the end of the hallway. They were talking to each other and shoving people out of the way. I heard that they were called B.A.P and the one that was going all flirty with me was named Daehyun, the one that liked Eunji unnie was their leader Youngguk and the one that likes Hae ra was named Jongup.

My eyes met with Daehyun’s and he smirked. He made his way towards me and when I was about to run off, he grbbed my wrist. I sighed, totally annoyed by this and flick his hand off mine. s made their way towards us. Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo oppa stood around me, glaring at him. He just chuckled and I glared at him.

“Look what we have here boys. Her childhood friends are protecting her. Aww” Daehyun said and the rest chuckled. Our fist tightened and I tried to calm myself down. Daehyun stepped forward and tried to grab my hand again but I twisted it and flipped him over. He landed on the ground with a loud thud.

“Don’t mess with me, my friends or my life and I won’t mess up yours” I said and we passed them.  I saw them help Daehyun up and glare at me. I just gave him a small teasing flying kiss, waved and smirked. He just turned around and stormed off.

“That was so funny Min hee. Did you see the look on his face?! OMG it was just so hilarious!!” Ricky oppa said and burst into laughter. I just giggled and hi fived him. Chunji and Niel oppa didn’t seem pleased though.

“Why did you give a flying kiss to him?? You can’t do that. You’re our ice princess and ice princesses don’t stoop low to his level and send him a flying kiss. You can only give them to us, your princes” Chunji oppa said and I giggled.  We sat down on our chairs and waited for class to start.

-----

After class, we went to our house. Mum had invited them to dinner and they were more than glad to eat there. I told mum that there was an additional friend and she was glad that I was able to make new one although she was a little disappointed that it wasn’t a girl.

“Are you sure I can go?? I don’t want to intrude. I just met you guys today and you guys are already inviting me to your house” Dongwoon oppa said as he walked beside me. I just giggled and told him that it wasn’t a big deal.

We finally reached my house and Eunji unnie unlocked the door. “Umma, we’re home!!” the 14 of us shouted. Since Dongwoon oppa was new, he was a little cautious about everything he does. The rest just sat on the sofa like they usually do and I see Dongwoon oppa standing there awkwardly. Umma came in and saw that he was a bit unocomfartable.

“So Min hee, is this the guy you told me about??” umma asked and I nodded my head. Dongwoon oppa went over to umma and shook her hand.

“Hi Mrs Lee, I’m Song Dongwooon and I am very thankful that you invited me for dinner. I’m sorry for your troubles and I would like to let you know that your daughters are very pretty like you” he said quickly. I just giggled at umma’s baffled look.

She then saw Dongwoon oppa sit on the floor and looked at me. “You sure have an obedient one here Min hee. His so adorable” umma said and I just chuckled before making my way to my room to change.

----

Dinner was served an hour later and we ate happily with appa. I told him how we met Dongwoon, Jeongmin and Changjo oppa and he just listened happily. “We have new friends in the family!!!” my siblings and I said at the same time and we giggled.

                                                         ~ End of Min hee’s POV~


Okay so i don't mean to make BAP the bad characters in the story but i just thought that it fits pretty well and i can't think of any other band with six people that are look hot and bad at the same time. I don't mean to offend the BAP fans nor  the fans of sistar. They just fit the roll so once again I'm sorry!!!

Anyways, my co author is in a dillema right now. She got 10 votes for her to stop the sotry so i hope you'll be kind and give her support since i really love that one story she made and I'll be very sad if she stopped it so please me. Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/523830/regret-angst-beast-boyfriendband-jeongmin-exo-marriagelife-minwooandyou