The truth behind our coldness and acceptance

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

Hey guys!! I'm back and I have a very important message at the end so i hope you read it. It's regarding this fanfi and i wouldn't want to write it here since it will take lot's of space so without further adoo, here's another update!!! Enjoy!!


 

Haera’s POV

The weekends flew by and it was the beginning of a new week. We all did our daily routines before going to school in the limo. Ever since last week, we decided that it would be best if we actually use Mr Seo’s service instead of walking so we wouldn’t need to eat in a rush.

When we entered the classroom, Min hee unnie went straight to Minah. I saw Minah’s face brightened. I decided not to get too friendly with her since I’m scared that I would be too attached like last time. I went to sit at my desk while the rest were happily talking to Minah. I could tell that she would fit in just like how Dongwoon, Changjo and Jeongmin oppa did.

Kwangmin oppa saw me and headed over. He tapped my shoulder and asked why I wasn’t with the group. I just told him that I was tired and I didn’t have enough energy to socialize at the moment. He nodded his head but instead of going back to the group, he sat beside me and put my head on his shoulder.

My heart beat quickened and I felt really happy all of a sudden. I know a love Kwangmin oppa a lot but there were also Youngmin oppa and Minwoo oppa. I love them too. My heart is so confused. I just can’t choose who I really love.

The final bell rang and I lifted my head from Kwangmin oppa’s shoulder. I muttered a small ‘thank you’ to him. He nodded and went back to his sit. Minwoo oppa took a sit next to me. He gave me a sweet smile before facing the front where the teacher just came in.

------

Lessons went by in a breeze and it was already break time. The teacher told me to meet him at the same classroom after class today so that he could introduce me my tutor. I gave him a small nod and made my way out with the rest of the gang. Minah is already with her boyfriends and friends so I didn’t see her in the group.

I saw Minah walk to her table with CAP. Eunji unnie gave her a small wave while Min hee unnie just smiled. When she looked at me, I just looked away. I can’t trust her, not yet. I released a small sigh which was unfortunately heard by the rest. Eunji unnie looked at me, face full of worry.

“Haera, you’ve been really quiet today. Is anything wrong?? Are you sick??” Eunji unnie said. Min hee unnie felt my forehead then compared it with hers. She then looked at Eunji unnie and shook her head, indicating that I don’t have a fever.

“I’m not sick unnies. I’m just feeling…insecure??” I said, not really knowing why I felt that way. There’s got to be a reason write?? I think I’m just scared of being friends with Minah and having a tutor doesn’t help either. I don’t think I would want a female tutor. Even if it’s a male, I don’t think I would be relying on him much.

“Is this because of Minah or is it about you getting a new tutor??” Eunji unnie and Min hee unnie said at the same time. I just sighed and stood up. The whole canteen’s attention was now on our table. Eunji and Min hee unnie also stood up together with the rest, the look of concern shown on their face.

“I’m going to the garden. I have no appetite for lunch” I told them and picked up my tray. I disposed my food and stormed off to the garden. I didn’t mean to be rude but I was just really concerned about our group’s well being. I know I should trust Min hee unnie but I’m just scared to trust anyone, even Dongwoon oppa.

I sat in the garden bench and looked at the beautiful flowers. I released another sigh. I then heard footsteps coming and looked up only to see…

                                                                  ~ End of Haera’s POV~

Minah’s POV

“Jagiya!! I’m back and I heard what happened. Are you okay?? Where does it still hurt?? I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you!!” my boyfriend, CAP, said right when I left my classroom. I was embraced by a big, tight and breathe taking hug.

“Oppa, ca...n’t…bre..a...the…” I choked out. He was pulled off me by L.joe, Donghyun and Gikwang oppa. They muttered ‘Love sick fool’ under their breaths. I went and gave the each a big hug. CAP oppa pulled me away from them and s an arm around my waist. He then led me to the canteen, leaving his friends behind.

“Yah!! Aish, you stupid love sick idiot!!” they all shouted but all CAP oppa did was just stuck out his tongue. I giggled and pecked his cheek.

“I’m glad you and the guys are back oppa. You should really thank Min hee unnie. She was the one who saved me from SISTAR” I told him as we got our lunch. His eyes widened at the mention of Min hee unnies name.

“Mwoh?! She was the one who saved you?? Are you sure it wasn’t any of the others?? They were triplets so you might be wrong” he told me and I just shook my head. He always called Min hee unnie the ‘Ice princess’ or ‘ice that just took shape of a human girl’. He also liked to say that Min hee unnie was very arrogant and scary.

“She’s actually very nice oppa. She has a bad past with girls so she prefers to stay away from them. Even her 12 childhood friends and her sisters don’t want to be friends with girls. I don’t really know what happened but I hope I can get close enough to them and know. I want to treasure the trust they gave me” I told him as we made our way to the table to sit.

Our table is not that far away from Min hee unnies. She gave me a small smile and resumed eating when I gave her a small smile back. Eunji unnie gave me a small wave while Haera unnie just neglected my presence. I felt hurt but I know she’s just trying to get used to me being her friend.

We sat down and a few minutes later, the rest of oppa’s friends came. We started talking about the bullying incident and how they couldn’t actually believe that Min hee unnie was the one that saved me. I just giggled at their argument.

“Hey CAP, you should go thank her. She saved your girlfriend” L.joe oppa said and the rest nodded. CAP oppa’s face turned pale. He then shook his head frantically.

“No way, I’m not doing that alone. Do you know that she’s like the 2nd most powerful PERSON in that group?! Not girl but person!!” he hissed and I just laughed. My boyfriend is scared of Min hee unnie!!! I should tell her that.

“Donghyun oppa, I heard you’re going to have to tutor Haera unnie. Is it true??” I asked him and he nodded.

“I’ll be meeting her today after school and I would start teaching her on Wednesday and Friday after school” he said and put another spoon of rice in his mouth. I just nodded my head and continued to eat my lunch.

We suddenly heard a chair being pushed back roughly and we saw the triplets and their childhood friends standing up with serious and concerned expressions on their faces towards their maknae, Haera unnie.

“I’m going to the garden. I have no appetite for lunch” Haera unnie said and picked up her tray. She disposed her food and stormed out of the canteen. I looked back to see Eunji unnie patting Min hee unnies back. I suddenly felt really bad. *Did they fight about me??* I thought and bit my lip.

I ran into the direction Haera unnie went, ignoring the constant calling of my boyfriend and best friends. Once I reached the garden, I peeked in to see Haera unnie on the bench, staring at the flowers. I went in and stood behind her. She looked up and her expression changed when she saw me. It wasn’t hatred but fear and doubt.

“What do you want Minah?! Leave me alone!!” she hissed and turned back to look at the flowers.

“I just want to tell you something. Please, I promise I’ll leave after” I told her. She paused and turned her head to glare at me. “One minute” she said and I bent down to sit on the grass, wanting to give her space but instead, she pated the spot next to her.

I sat down hesitantly. I cleared my throat and faced the same direction Haera unnie was facing. I let out a sigh and looked at the flowers.

“I know that you don’t possibly like me. I don’t know what I did that made you angry but I will stay out of it, I promise I won’t talk or go out with Min hee or Eunji unnie” I told her and let out another sigh. I tried to keep in my tears.

“I know it’s none of my business to pry so I won’t ask you anything about your hatred towards people of your own gender. I’m sorry if I made you feel insecure or scared. I’ll leave and not bother you guys. I know I won’t fit in. I just don’t get what you guys, my boyfriend and my best friends see in me. I’m look so ugly with me big specs and braided hair. I guess I just got excited when I finally got to be friends with you guys” I said and unraveled my true feelings. I glanced at Haera unnie and saw tears coming out from her eyes. My eyes widened and I started to panic.

*Pabo Minah Pabo. You wanted to talk to her not make her cry* I scolded myself and hit my head. Haera unnie started to sob quietly. I decided that I should just go.

“Don’t cry!! I’m sorry if I said anything wrong. I guess I’m not really much of a help. I’ll just go and leave now” I said and got up. I made my way towards the door and before I can even step out, Haera unnie spoke.

“You remind me so much of my sister….”

*She has a sister??*

                                                                  ~ End of Minah’s POV~

Haera’s POV

I patted the sit next to me and Minah started talking. The way she apologizes, respected how my siblings and I had our personal problems. The way she didn’t ask and didn’t pry. She reminds me so much of Hyemin. Without me knowing, tears started to fall.

I saw her panic and hit her head. I bit back a giggle. That’s what Hyemin does when she thought she was wrong. Everything about her reminds me of Hyemin. Hyemin always braided her hair and she also wears huge glasses just like Minah.

“Don’t cry!! I’m sorry if I said anything wrong. I guess I’m not really much of a help. I’ll just go and leave now” she said and got up. She made her way to the door and before she could step out, I said something I knew I would not regret.

“You remind me so much of my sister….” And I just smiled at the lowers. I looked back and she looked kind of shocked. I asked her to sit beside me again. I decided that since she is already accepted by Min hee unnie; why not tell her what happened.

She sat down hesitantly, again, and I just continued to face the garden.

“It all began in two years ago….

~Flashback~

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE!! THE POINT IS THAT YOU MADE HIM BROKE UP WITH ME AND YOU STOLE HIS ATTENTION!!! I HATE YOU!!” I screamed, tears in my eyes, and slammed the door right in my younger sister’s face.

Yes, I had a sister and her name was Hyemin. She was a year younger than us. She had the looks but always hid it from the world. She had everything we had but there was something she doesn’t, that was talents.

 Continuing with the story, I just couldn’t handle the break up. It’s true that I was young for relationships but I know what love was and she stole it. It was a guy named Myungsoo. (A/N: Not L) He was very charming and I fell for him. I was a year older and Hyemin is in the same grade as him. I knew she loved him a lot but I just couldn’t help it.

When he asked me out, I didn’t hesitate to say yes. That night, the night I became his girlfriend, Min hee unnie, Hyemin and Eunji unnie looked at me differently. Min hee unnie broke up with her boyfriend that day because she cancelled yet another date just because of Hyemin. Her boyfriend hated me as well, be cause I was so called the cause of it. The only people who supported the relationship was my old friends but now enemy, the queenkas.

A little introduction about the group before we fought, we were all a close bunch, including the guys. The 8 of us girls are called Diamond. Our so called ‘fans’ gave us that name because they said it represented how valuable we are. I somehow knew that they didn’t like Hyemin but I didn’t pay much attention. I thought that they would somehow get along so I didn’t care, which was wrong.

When he broke up with me and told me that he had taken a liking to Hyemin, I was furious. I hated Hyemin and I don’t care to protect her anymore. My friends comforted me and it seemed like their hatred towards her grew. They started to bully her and she would come home bruised.

Sometimes I might walk by her getting beaten up but no matter how much she called me unnie, I didn’t turn back. I didn’t know why I was so blind and cruel. I guess it was just natural to get angry. Min hee unnie and Eunji unnie started to get angrier and we all never had dinner together anymore. I would spend my time at my friend’s house and ignore calls my parents were making. Diamond broke up and it was only me and the other five.

“I would leave the group if I were you. They’re a bunch of fakes Haera I don’t want you regretting your decisions” Min hee unnie once said but I just shrugged it off.

Things eventually went out of hand when the queenkas cut and abused Hyemin. She was found by Min hee unnie near the toilet, face pale. She almost died but was saved. I stated to regain my senses and I felt extremely guilty. I wanted to apologize but when I reached the hospital, Min hee unnie slapped me right at the cheek, twice. It stung since she was wearing a ring and that she was like the 2nd strongest person in the group.

My childhood friends ran to me and her friends had to stop her from beating me up. Even Junhyung oppa needed to help. She kept shouting at me and umma and appa, with the help of Junhyung and her friends, needed to drag her out. They told me to meet Hyemin while they calmed Min hee down.

When I entered the room with Eunji unnie, who needed to accompany me reluctantly, I saw Hyemin lying down with her hand and head bandaged and an IV drop connected to her hand. I instantly felt guilty and my tears started to drop.

 “I’m sorry Hyemin. I’m such a bad sister” I said and held her hands. She woke up and saw me. She gave me a small smile but it was soon turned into a scared face. I thought she was scared of me so I begged for her forgiveness but she still stayed still.

It wasn’t until Min hee burst into the room that made me realize that the other 5 queenkas were there, making puking motions. I saw Min hee unnie clenched her fist.

“AND YOU SAID YOU WERE SORRY HAERA?! YOU FREAKING LET THEM ENTER. GET THE OUT OF MY SISTER’S ROOM AND THAT INCLUDES YOU HAERA!!! DON’T THINK WE’RE SISTERS THAT MEAN I’M GOING TO FORGIVE YOU!!” Min hee unnie shouted and called the guards that were hired to protect Hyemin, to drag us out.

The girls looked at me in disgust as I cried. I then realized that I’ve been making a big mistake by choosing them over family. I should have taken Min hee unnies advice.

“Look at you Haera. We don’t even know you anymore. I don’t think we should be friends. I hate how you acted towards your sister so unless you want to be mean and aggressive with your sister with us, I suggest you let us be” Lin ah, who was the lead after Min hee unnie left, said.

The rest stared at me and waited for my answer. I just shook my head and stood up. They smirked and left after saying “say goodbye to Hyemin.”

When I went back to the hospital, Min hee unnie wanted to hit me again but Hyemin stopped her. She told her to leave us alone and so they did. They had to drag Min hee unnie out though. But I understand, she was just overprotective after the last incident.

“Haera unnie, I don’t blame you. I know you were mad at me. I don’t mind. I just hope you realize your mistakes. I want our old selves back” Hyemin said and opened her arms. I gave her a big hug and cried in her embrace. That night, our whole family slept together without anymore tension.

---

The next day came and we found out that Hyemin was not on her bed. She wasn’t in the toilet either and we were really worried. We went out only to see our bodyguards and some nurses out on the floor. I started to get anxious and scared.

“, where is she?! Yah!! Who did this?! Where’s Hyemin?!” Min hee unnie shouted when a guard woke up. He started to apologies furiously and Min hee unnie knew that the queenkas got her. Tears started to fall from her eyes when she realized.

Our childhood friends came rushing in and saw that Min hee unnie was in between umma and appa. She stood up immediately and went into Chunji oppa’s embrace. The rest crowded around her and hugged her, trying to tell her that Hyemin was fine.

Min hee unnies phone suddenly rang and she quickly picked it up. She started shouting on the phone saying “WHERE IS SHE?!” and “I WILL MAKE SURE THE LAST THING YOU SEE IS TE DEVIL IN HELL!!” and lots more cursing.

When she put down the phone, she took Junhyung and Yoseob oppa’s hand and muttered a quick ‘follow me’ and dashed out of the hospital. She headed to the limo and we all piled in. She told Mr Seo the address and he immediately started driving.

We reached half an hour later and Min hee unnie immediately ran out with Junhyung and Yoseob oppa, seeing them as the strongest. We followed soon after and I told Mr Seo to call the police if he we don’t come out in 30 minutes.

We went in and saw Hyemin being tied down in a chair and Lin ah and Mel standing next to her, holding a knife to . Min hee unnie wanted to go there and cut their heads off but they had to follow whatever the queenkas said in order to not get Hyemin killed.

They first requested for Min hee unnie to come forward and sit to a chair 6 meters away from Hyemin. They began to tie her up and Sunmi brought her knife over. She then lifted a bit of Min hee unnie’s shirt and gave her hip a long deep, cut. I saw Min hee unnie wince in pain but she stayed strong and didn’t shout. We were all in tears now.

“Admit it Min hee, you’re weak. You can’t protect your siblings and family. Heck, you can’t even save yourself” Steph said, mocking her. If it was one thing Min hee hated, it was someone who mocks her skills.

I didn’t see the last one, Hani, anywhere. I began to look around and I noticed that she was nowhere to be found.

Sunmi began to walk towards Hyemin and lifted her head. She traced the knife near her heart area and Min hee unnie started struggling. The rest smirked and before we could even react, she stuck the knife into Hyemin stomach.

My tears fell and I sprinted towards her. I pulled out the knife and pressed on the wound. The boys had run towards us to untie Min hee unnie and capture the rest of the girls. Min hee unnie had tears coming out of her eyes and she was crying loudly, totally not caring about her own injury.

The police came a few moments after and arrested the four girls. Min hee unnie was unconscious due to lost of blood and Hyemin was struggling to keep her eyes open. Umma and appa went with the ambulance while the rest of us went to the limo.

We saw umma and appa sitting outside and we looked up and saw that they were still in the operating room. I bit my lips and started to cry. The rest were scared and anxious

---

Finally, after hours of waiting, the light went off and we rushed to the doctor. He said that only Min hee unnie was able to make it and that we were given only 40 minutes till Hyemin’s life support is off. The stab had hit an important nerve in her body and they can’t do anything to replace or fix it.

We decided to let umma and app go first. They took 10 minutes and then came out with puffy looking eyes. The boys went in next and soon, it was my turn. I looked at her and she looked so fragile. She gestured me to sit next to her and I sat down carefully.

“Unnie, I want you to continue your dreams. You’re a talented girl and I hope you would be very successful. I will be watching you from above and I hope you would always know that I’m always with you in your heart” she said, her voice sounding quite hoarse.

Min hee unnie was the last one to see her and that means, she saw how Hyemin closed her eyes and took her final breath. She didn’t sleep, eat or come out of her room for days. It was only 4 months after Hyemin’s death that she started coming out but the Min hee now was different. She was replaced with an ice version of her.

The old Min hee had died together with Hyemin…

~End of Flashback~

“So that’s why we’ve never trusted girls anymore. I hope you understand why I was like this. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just want to say one thing” I told her and gave her one of my serious glances. I saw Minah bit her lip, face full of anxiousness and fear.

“Welcome to the group!!” I shouted and she sighed in relief. I gave a quick hug and stood up. I noticed she had tear stains as well. I just giggled and took her to the toilet. We washed our faces before going to our locker, taking our books and heading towards the classroom.

*I hope you won’t betray us Minah. I have lots of faith in you* I thought and we happily walked into class.

                                                                  ~ End of Haera’s POV~


I hoped you enjoyed the update. So that’s what happened to Min hee and her siblings. I hope it’s not too late for you guys to know. ANYWAYS!!! Important message time!!!

As you know I would be taking a very very very important exam this year. I can’t update regularly so I don’t know if I would put this on Hiatus. I know that I would start studying crazily starting April or May onwards and I would only update after my exams which is in like October. I won’t promise you any updates after this but I am sure I’ll update ending of nearing the ending of October.

teen%2Btop%2Bchunji1.jpg

This exam pretty much decides my fate so I hope you guys can forgive me for not being able to update. I promise you I’ll update as much as I can after the exams as an encouragement for you guys who are taking exams during that period. So, Bye!!! Don’t unsub and don’t be a silent reader.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvbJmbN7DuKii9s0JiR83

And if i fail i'll get this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwilzKzBuzcQJ_MPUWHsW

so i pretty much don't want to fail. Plus i really wanted to enter psychology so yeah. i hope you guys forgive me!! And subscribe evnthough I'm going through a hiatus soon

Cr: the photos arent mine. credits to those who own them!!

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND FRIEND ME!!!