How we met

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

~Flashback~

Narrator POV

“Annyeong class. Welcome to your first day of kindergarten. I am Mrs Song and I would be your teacher for the rest of the year” a women in her early 30’s said.

“Good morning Mrs Song!” greeted a happy bunch of new kindergarteners. Out of the 25 students in the class, 3 of the most adorable triplets attracted the teacher’s attention.

“Now let’s introduce ourselves, shall we? Let’s start with you” the woman said, pointing at an adorable little girl with black hair and beautiful eyes. “What’s your name dear?” she asked as the girl straightened up.

“ A-a-annyeonghaesaeyo…um…Le-Lee Eu-Eunji imnida” the girl stuttered earning a few squeal and some snickers and giggles to be heard from her classmates. Embarrassed, she quickly sat down covering her face with her hands.

“ Aigoo kyeopta…umm how about you sweety?” the woman asked and pointed to a girl that looked similar to the first one. The girl stood up and smiled. “Annyeong Lee Min hee imnida. I’m the 2nd triplet” the girl introduced wit a smile on her face making her more beautiful than she already is.

“Aigoo you are really pretty my dear” the woman complimented which caused the girl to blush. “Kamsahamnida” she bowed and sat down. “How about you?” the woman asked the last one. The girl jumped up and looked around. “Annyeonghaesaeyo Lee Hae ra imnida!” she announced with a very cheerful voice that made lots of her classmates and teacher smile.

 “Aigoo your a cheerful one…well how bout you?” the teacher pointed to another kid and that’s the beginning of kindergarten.

 

Lee Eunji POV

*sigh… no one is friendly with me…I am such a loner Min Hee is already popular and Hae ra has a lot of friends. I will never be of the same standard of my sisters* I pouted and continued to walk around. I decided to just draw in my sketch book during break.

Suddenly, someone snatched it away from me. I looked up to see a boy in my class dangling my book in the air. “Oh, what’s this? Little Eunji is drawing” the boy chuckled. I tried to grab it but I’m too short. “Give it back to me, please” I pleaded. That book was my favorite. All my drawings are in it. *Mommy is going to be angry at me that I can’t protect it* I thought as I tried to reach for it.

Suddenly, the book was out of his hands and placed in mine. I looked up to see the person who helped me. There stood a boy that was in my class, holding the hand of the boy who was about to disturbing me, staring at him as though he was baring holes into her soul.

“What are you trying to do?! You can’t take stuff that isn’t yours. It’s bad” another boy, whom I believe is Yoseob, said.

“Don’t try that again or I will tell the teacher” the boy who helped me said innocently and glared at the boy. “N-neh Ju-jun hyungshi” the boy stuttered.*oh so that is his name I did not quite catch it though* He apologized to me quickly and ran off.

After the boy left, three pair of eyes turned to me. “Annyeong I am Yoon Doojoon. The one who saved you is Yong Junhyung and the one that is beside him is Yang Yoseob” the other boy introduced. “Ah- annyeong Lee Eunji imnida” I stuttered. Yoseob and Junhyung just chuckled. “Hyung she’s so adorable. Aigoo you don’t have to be shy around us. Let’s be friends, neh?” Yoseob asked and took out his hand.

I took it and shook it slightly since I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. He just chuckled and slung an arm around me. After doing so Junhyung did the same and we left to the playground, almost forgetting Doojoon.

“Yah!! That’s not fair I want to be next to Eunji. I was the one who talked to her firsts.” he said trying to catch up. Junhyung and Yoseob just stuck their tongue out, teasing him while I just giggled. *Is this a start of a wonderful friendship??* I thought to myself while the four of us made our way to the playground to spend lunch break.

                                                ~ End of Eun Ji POV ~

 

Lee Min Hee POV

*Aishh I want to be with unnie why must the boys follow me around? We are in kindergarten yet they are just flirty as high school oppas* I pouted while trying to search for Eunji unnie.

I walked to the playground only to see Eunji unnie playing with some other boys from our class. *I won’t disturb unnie since she is happy*I smiled and decided to play on the swings for awhile. A few minutes after being on the swing my classmate, Lee Chanhee, asked me to join him and his friends to play ball. Most girls will say no but I love to play ball. Sometimes I am more of a tomboy than a girl. I know lots of people will think it’s funny for a pretty girl like me to play such a boyish sport but he was the only guys who did not ask me to play hopscotch or Barbie dolls.

“Guys, guys…this is Min hee.” He introduced me to his friends.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Lee Min hee imnida”

“Annyeong I am youngmin while my brother is named-“ “kwangmin” youngmin got cut off by his twin.

“Hyung, I can introduce myself to her you know. I have a mouth too” kwangmin pouted which makes me giggle at his adorable actions.

“Annyeong Ahn Daniel imnida but you can call me Niel” the one with big lips said. “Annyeong Yoo Chang Hyun imnida but you can call me Ricky” the one beside him said. “Annyeong No Minwoo imnida but you can call me Minwoo” the one beside him said with a very nice smile.

 “When is your birthday Min Hee?” Chunji oppa asked me.

“It’s on december 1st. waeyo?” I answered.

“Call us oppa!” The 6 of them shouted.

“Neh! Oppas, let’s play?”

“Kaja!”

“Min Hee Unnie!!”

I turned around and saw…..

                                          ~ End of Min hee’s POV ~

Lee Hae ra  POV

*I wonder where unnies are?* I continued searching until I saw Min hee Unnie. “Min hee unnie!” I called her from across the playground. I saw her smile. Amongst the three of us, Min hee unnie and I are very close.

“ Dongsaeng-ah!” Min hee Unnie jogged over to me. I saw her hang out with 6 boys. “Unnie, can I play with you?” I asked her with a pout. I was bored playing with dolls and jumping around for hopscotch.

“Of course you can. Kaja!” she asked and pulled me towards the boys.

“Wah Min Hee-ah there are two of you?” a cute baby faced boy asked. I just giggled at him. “No silly. This is my youngest sister Hae ra” my unnie and I chuckled at his cuteness.

“Annyeong, Lee Hae ra imnida. I hope we can be friends.” I greeted cheerfully. “Annyeong I am youngmin while my brother is named-““kwangmin” Youngmin got cut off by his twin.

“Hyung, I told you I can introduce myself you know. I have a mouth too. You did that to Min hee and now Hae ra too” kwangmin pouted which makes me giggle at his adorable actions.

“Annyeong Ahn Daniel imnida but you can call me Niel” the one with big lips said. “Annyeong Yoo Chang Hyun imnida but you can call me Ricky” the one beside him said. “Annyeong No Minwoo imnida but u can call me Minwoo” the one beside him said with a very nice smile. “Annyeong! My name is Lee Chanhee but you can cal me Chunji” the last one said. “Call us oppas!” they six of them finished. I giggled and replied with a ‘yes’.

“Now that we all know each other, let’s play. Hae ra, I’ll go with Niel, Ricky and Chunji oppa while you go with Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo oppa” Min hee unnie said.

“Arraso”

With that they started playing with the ball tossing it around.

                                   ~ End of Hae ra’s POV ~

Lee Eunji POV

*hmm…I wonder where my two dongsaengs are? Should I look for them??* “um…O-oppas” I called out. * I’m still uncomfortable with them*

“Neh Eunji-ah” they replied in unison.

“Do you mind if we search for my two other dongsaengs? They look like me” I told them. They just chuckled.

“waeyo?” I asked and tilted my head. *Why did they laugh? Did I say something funny?*

“Of course they look like you if not they will not be your sisters right?” Yoseob oppa said.

“A-ah…I mean we are triplets” I put my head down in embarrassment. *Aigoo I’m so embarrassed*

“Neh. Let’s go search for them” Junhyung oppa said and the 4 of us started going to the field.

“Min hee! Hae Ra!” I called out to them. I saw them playing ball with six other boys.

“Unnie!!” they ran towards me and we gave each other a big hug.

“Unnie, do you want to join us?” Min hee asked me. She turned to look at my back and saw Doojoon, Yoseob and Junhyung oppa staring at the three of us. The other six boys were also doing the same.

“Min hee! Hae ra! This is Doojoon, Yoseob and Junhyung oppa. Oppas, they are my sisters, Min hee and Hae ra” I introduced to them.

“Oh well this is Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo, Chunji, Niel and Ricky oppa!” they said at the same time.

“Guys this is our Unnie, Lee Eunji.” Min hee introduced me to her friends.

“Annyeong Lee Eunji imnida” I introduced myself.

“Let’s play then we have 15 more minutes to play. Unnie you group up with the other oppas okay?” Hae ra cheered.

“Arraso”

We then started playing before the teacher came and called for us

                                     ~ End of Eunji’s POV ~


Okay so the first Chapter is up. We thought that it will be great to show you guys how they met in kindergarten. Since i don't really know how kindergarteners behave, this is all based on minwoolover_98's thoughts. She was supposed to update te first 3 chapters but her computer broke so she lent me her thumbdrive. So...Credits to Minwoolover_98.

Don’t plagiarize or copy our ideas. It takes a lot for us to think of this. Comments are appreciated but if you want to put mean ones, I suggest you don’t put one. We have feelings too. Do subscribe and tell us how our progress is so far.Thank you and Goodbye!!!