Eight

0.1

 

Are my lovely readers and subscribers still with me? OTL


 

“C’mon time, pass faster...” Today is the last day of the ‘2 weeks’. Kai was lying flat on his bed waiting for the time to pass and he can officially ask Hyoyeon to be his girlfriend.

It was 5 in the evening and Kai was waiting for Hyoyeon to wake up from her afternoon nap. He sat up straight and there’s 5 minutes before the 2 weeks officially end.

Kai took out the different colors of roses from under his bed. He did some research on the symbolisms of different colors of roses and he bought 1 of them each. As he was counting the correct number of roses, the alarm that he set went off, alarming him that the time is up and the 2 weeks are up.

As he turned off the alarm clock, Hyoyeon was rolling around her bed while stretching her body. Since the both of them lived with each other for quite some time now, Kai knew that when Hyoyeon does this on her bed, it means that she has woken up from her sleep.

The boy waited patiently for the girl to finish stretching her body and wait for her to look at him. Kai was nervous but was happy because he endured the 2 weeks well and now he will ask the girl he loves to be his girlfriend.

“Hmm? Kai? Why are you sitting so upright on your bed? Are those roses for me?” Hyoyeon’s expression brightens up upon seeing those beautiful roses on Kai’s hands.

“Yeah.” Kai kneeled down in front of Hyoyeon to be at the same level with her and took out the orange rose and handed to Hyoyeon.

“Orange rose symbolizes the embodiment of enthusiasm and passion. Giving orange roses could be a sign of emerging romantic feelings and also the desire to move a relationship beyond the stage of friendship. Also, it can be given to one as a gift saying, “I’m proud of you”.” Kai explained the meaning of orange roses and Hyoyeon could feel blood rushing to her cheeks.

Kai then took out the pink rose for Hyoyeon, “a pink rose symbolizes Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation. pink roses enjoy their own unique position representing elegance and refinement, as well as communicating thanks and admiration. It will also make the receiver of pink roses feel appreciated and special.” Hyoyeon blushed and continued to look at the roses.

He took out the yellow rose next.

“Yellow rose symbolizes Joy and Friendship. Yellow roses can represent feelings of joy and delight, and are an ideal way to brighten someone's day who may be feeling down. Hyoyeon accepted the rose and was waiting for Kai to give her the last rose, which is the red rose.

“Red rose symbolizes Love and Romance. A red rose can also signal the beginning of romantic intentions. They can send a message of commitment and an invitation to take the next step. Even the simplicity of a single red rose can elicit a powerful response.” Kai handed Hyoyeon the red rose and took out another bouquet of red rose from under his bed.

Hyoyeon was shocked when Kai took out the big bouquet of flowers and handed to her.

“Is this card for me too?” Hyoyeon asked as she pulled out a card in the bouquet.

“Y—Yes..” Kai smiled shyly.

 

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Bananas are yellow

Do you want to be the girlfriend of a charming fellow?

 

“Yah, your poetry writing skills are seriously bad!” Hyoyeon threw the card at Kai and hid her face so Kai can’t see her tomato-like face.

“Does that mean that you’ve agreed to be my girlfriend?” Kai pulled Hyoyeon up and looked at her.

“I don’t know.” Hyoyeon freed herself from Kai and the boy chased her all around the room.

Kai got hold of Hyoyeon and hugged her tightly, not letting her go. Hyoyeon finally said ‘yes’ and they both hugged tightly.

“I love you.” Kai whispered as he backhugged Hyoyeon. The girl giggled and blushed hard.

“Aww, my girlfriend is blushing.” Kai teased Hyoyeon and led her to the bed.

“Are you going to keep teasing me, charming fellow?” Hyoyeon threw the pillow at Kai.

“Oh no, I’ve got a tigress girlfriend.” Kai teased again and kissed Hyoyeon’s nose.

“You don’t like it? Go find a gentler girlfriend then. Bye bye.” Hyoyeon pretended to be mad and walked to the door. She stopped at the door when she noticed Kai isn’t stopping her from leaving.

“You told me to find myself another girlfriend, I didn’t say anything.” Kai raised both of his hands and acted innocent.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Hyoyeon ran to Kai and jumped onto his body. They both fell off the bed and landed on their butts.

“If you dare to bully me, I’ll call Taeyeon or Yuri or Sunny to deal with you!” Hyoyeon looked up and got on top of Kai.

“Then what if I got bullied by you?” Kai asked.

“Then you just got to accept it!” Hyoyeon got up and lied on her bed.

“Anyway you won’t get a chance to call them because I’ll never bully you.” Kai kissed Hyoyeon’s cheek.

“Hehe.. The dream came true...” Hyoyeon mumbled but Kai heard her.

“Hm? What dream?” Kai asked.

“I dreamt that you confessed to me and said that you fell in love with me.” Hyoyeon answered and Kai was thinking about that confession that night to Hyoyeon.

“Did I said “9:57pm, I’m in love with Kim Hyoyeon aka Kim Paboyeon.”?” Hyoyeon’s eyes widened when Kai asked her the exact same thing that he said in her dream.

“Y—Yeah.. How do you know? Did you dream of confessing to me too?”

“Nah... I... It wasn’t a dream; I did say that to you while you’re sleeping.” Kai rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

“OMO~ so it’s real~~ Hehe.” Hyoyeon poked Kai’s cheek continuously and she saw the boy blushed.

“You better stop teasing me or I’ll have you for dinner!” Kai bite Hyoyeon’s finger and then went to the kitchen to cook dinner for the both of them.

“DON’T FORGET I HAVE BACKUPS THAT CAN DEAL WITH YOU!!!” Hyoyeon shouted to Kai but the boy only did an ‘ok’ sign to Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

The next day...

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon and Kai changed into their uniforms and got ready for school. They headed out of the dorm and walked together. Although they are officially dating, Kai was too shy to take the first move and hold Hyoyeon’s hand. In fact, the both of them were too shy.

“Get going, I’ll see you after class.” They’re standing outside Hyoyeon’s classroom.

“There is still time left before my first lesson start. I’ll wait till your teacher comes.” Kai said and told Hyoyeon to go in first but since her teacher is not here yet; they stood outside the classroom and chatted awhile.

“Ahem, Miss Kim Hyoyeon, please get into the class and you can talk to your boyfriend later!” Hyoyeon’s teacher Ms Erin kneed her and pushed her into the class.

“Yah Ms Erin!” Hyoyeon rubbed her and then waved at Kai.

“Hey hey, so are you and Kai dating already?” Yuri whom sat beside Hyoyeon asked her as soon as she sits down.

Hyoyeon blushed and then answered Yuri, “how would you know?”

“Woah! Tell me about it!!” Yuri ignored her question.

“After school, ok?!” Hyoyeon slapped Yuri’s arm and then pay attention to Ms Erin’s lesson.

Even though Hyoyeon said she will tell them the details about how she got together with Kai, Yuri kept bugging her halfway during the lesson and the blonde girl was going to go crazy soon if she doesn’t tell the brunette. So in the end, they both chatted for the whole lesson about Hyoyeon and Kai.

“RINGGGGGGGG” The bell rang and the students packed their bags and streamed out of the classroom.

“Did he really add the Bananas Are Yellow in the letter? HYOMG.” Yuri asked again and laughed for the nth time about Kai’s letter to her.

“What what? What bananas? Did Hyo do something stupid again?” Taeyeon and Sunny sat in front of them and asked.

“Hyo was telling me about how Kai’s confession to her.” Yuri grabbed Taeyeon and Sunny’s head and refused to let them go.

“Yah! Hyo you didn’t tell us! Not fair!!!!” Sunny pouted did a headlock to Hyoyeon after freeing herself from Yuri’s grip.

Hyoyeon told the 2 danshins about Kai’s confession to them all over again and they are both satisfied with the confession, they acted like they’re Hyoyeon’s parents or something.

“YAH! Are you guys not going home?! Are you staying back because you want to hear my beautiful singing voice again?” Ms Erin shouted at them and the four girls finally remembered that they are still in the classroom.

“OMG RUNNNNN!!” The four girls shouted and ran out of the classroom upon hearing that Ms Erin is going to sing again. Her singing is below worse.

When they were out of the classroom, Kai was waiting for Hyoyeon outside. “ooooh, your boyfriend is here to fetch you Hyo~~” Sunny teased Hyoyeon and poked her cheek.

“YAH! Where are you guys going?” Hyoyeon asked them while Kai carries Hyoyeon’s back for her.

“We need to do some research on our projects so we’re heading to the library.” Taeyeon said.

“I’m gonna go meet my cousin and we are going to try out some new yoga moves~ Wanna join?” Yuri winked and the couple shook their heads.

“Okay then, see you tomorrow.” Hyoyeon and Kai bid them goodbye and left.

 

 

 

Kai and Hyoyeon were at the food court in the mall since they were both hungry. Kai took care of his girlfriend very well; Hyoyeon’s like a baby when she is with Kai because she didn’t need to worry about anything when she’s with him. Kai’s like the perfect boyfriend that every girl wants.

After having their meal, they decided to walk around. Kai still didn’t have the courage to hold Hyoyeon’s hand and of course the girl is also shy to make any skinship with him, although Hyoyeon is more towards the American style, it was different dating with Kai, maybe he was born and raised up in Korea, and their thinking might be different.

They were walking awkwardly beside each other until Hyoyeon spotted something in a CD shop. She ran into the shop like a choding and Kai followed behind her.

“OMO~~~~” Hyoyeon took an album from the shelf and put it near her cheek.

“What’s that?” Kai asked and looked at Hyoyeon. The one that she’s holding onto is the last one on the shelf.

“It’s Miracles In December album!! My EXO babies!!” Hyoyeon was fangirling in the shop.

“Oh? I think I look more handsome than them?” Kai was arranging his hair and saw Hyoyeon glared at him.

“It’s true; don’t you think that your boyfriend is more handsome than those little boys on the album cover?” Kai ignored Hyoyeon’s glare and continued talking. He was jealous at how Hyoyeon like those boys.

“Yea yea, my boy is more handsome, ok?” Hyoyeon kissed on Kai’s cheek and was satisfied at the answer.

“OMO... My beautiful Yixing oppa!!!” Hyoyeon hugged the album like some kind of lunatic and gave a flying kiss to the album.

“Yah, why are you calling him oppa? I bet you’re older than him!” Kai nudged Hyoyeon and showed an annoyed look, more like a jealous look.

“Yah! He’s older than me by a year okay! He’s 23 (Korean Age)!” Hyoyeon said and then wiped off the dusts that she can see on the album cover.

“Eesh. Whatever.” Kai walked to the opposite side of the shelf.

“Meh. You’re just jealous that you’re sharing Kim Hyoyeon’s love with my EXO babies.” Hyoyeon then took the album in her hand and went to Kai.

When Hyoyeon walked to where Kai was, she saw him smiling at an album that he was holding on to. The girl quickly went over and snatched the album over.

“Yah! Why are you fanboying over these girls?!?! Gosh, I bet they’re your noonas.” Kai snatched back the album and did what Hyoyeon did just now, wiping off the dust on the cover.

“They’re my SNSD babies! If you can fangirl over your ex0 oppars then why can’t I fanboy over MY SNSD babies?” Kai added extra emphasis on the word ‘my’.

“Gosh, you’re so childish!” Hyoyeon pouted but didn’t get Kai’s attention.

“Aigo~ My Yoona baby~” Kai gave a flying kiss to Yoona on the album cover.

“YAH! PUT IT BACK!” Hyoyeon said, almost screaming.

“Oh! That’s Tiffany’s line in Tell Me Your Wish, but you forgot to say ‘on’. The correct one should be, “DJ, PUT IT BACK ON!” Kai teased the girl and he could see smoke coming out from the top of Hyoyeon’s head.

“. PUT IT BACK ONTO THE SHELF AND LET’S GO PAY FOR MY ALBUM.” Hyoyeon shot her coldest death glare and Kai obediently put it back onto the shelf.

“Unfair. Total unfairness! You can fangirl over your ex0 while I can’t fanboy over my Soshi babies.” Kai pouted but Hyoyeon was still happily paying for her album. She even get a free poster that comes along with the album.

“Great! Now we can paste this onto the wall!” Hyoyeon held up the poster, totally ignoring Kai’s whining.

“Am I being forgotten by you already?” Kai mumbled but loud enough for Hyoyeon to hear. He sulked and walked behind her.

“Aye~ I’m just joking bb. I love you more than my EXO babies okay?” Hyoyeon s her arms around Kai’s waist and side hugged him. She saw him smile again.

“How much more?” Kai bite his lower lip to keep in his smile. He shook off Hyoyeon’s hands on his waist and looked at her.

“This much?” Hyoyeon spread her arms wide like a little girl waiting for a hug.

Now’s the chance!

Kai laughed at his cute girlfriend and held her hand. “Let’s go.” Kai pretended to look at the floor while walking but he just didn’t want Hyoyeon to see his reddened cheeks. It would be so embarrassing. Hyoyeon on the other hand was also blushing, she was happy that Kai finally took the initiative to hold her hand.

 

 

 

“Jongin! Where should I paste this poster!” Hyoyeon shouted across the living room to Kai who’s in the corner of the kitchen.

“I’M BUSY! PLAY ON YOUR OWN FIRST.”

The moment Hyoyeon stepped into the house, she took out her EXO babies poster and was deciding where to paste it then. She couldn’t decide and Kai was busy doing the laundry so she decided to call Sunny. Actually Sunny, Taeyeon, Yuri and herself are fangirls of their EXO babies but Sunny is a crazier fangirl that would fangirl 24/7 over them.

 

“Sunny! Are you free right now?”

“I am! I’m reaching my dorm soon with Taeyeonie!”

“Can you come to my dorm?!?! I bought Miracles In December just now and it comes along with both Chinese and Korea version of posters and I don’t know where to paste it!”

“Hold on! TAEYEONIE WANNA GO TO HYO’S DORM? NO? OKAY”

“Alright Hyo! Give me 30 seconds I’ll be there!”

 

The line went dead and Hyoyeon was waiting patiently for Sunny to come over. She knew Sunny got her albums as soon as it was released. She event bought 10 copies of each version and claimed that that can help them in the Hanteo charts.

When the album was released, Hyoyeon wasn’t in Korea and it was hard for her to pre order and so she only bought the album just now.

 

#ding dong#

 

“Sunny!!” Hyoyeon pulled Sunny to her bed and showed her the posters and free gifts that comes along with the album.

“Omo~ My Sehunie!” Sunny blew a kiss to Sehun in the poster.

“So where should I paste it??” Hyoyeon asked.

“You should paste the Korea version one there and the Chinese version there?” Sunny pointed to the wall that Hyoyeon is facing and the other one that Hyoyeon is back facing.

“Why the Korea one there?” Hyoyeon pointed at the wall that she’s facing.

“So you can see Sehunie every morning when you wake up!” Sunny squealed and her fangirl mode is .

“YAH! THAT’S YOU! I’M GONNA PASTE CHINESE VERSION THERE SO I CAN SEE MY YIXING OPPAR EVERY MORNING WHEN I WAKE UP AND EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I SLEEP.” Hyoyeon got up from her bed and got help from Sunny to paste the posters up.

When poster pasting is done, the 2 fangirls starting placing those free mini standees everywhere around the room. After everything was done, Sunny was ready to go back.

“Oh Hyo! Almost forgot to tell you! EXO Showtime episode 4 is out! Go watch it!” Sunny said while walking towards the door.

“Wow have you watched it? Is it funny?”

“Duh, I’ve watched it like 8 times. My Sehunie is the cutest! And yes it is very funny! Yixing is the dumbest as usual.” Hyoyeon almost pull out Sunny’s hair after hearing her insulting her precious oppar.

After Hyoyeon closed the door, she saw Kai walking out of the kitchen and saw his rivals, ex0 everywhere. He looked at Hyoyeon with his big eyes.

“Wae?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yah... How can I live in the same apartment as my love rivals?” Kai pouted and plopped himself onto the single couch.

“Love rivals?”

“Yeah, those ex0 little boys are my rivals. They’re gonna steal you from me.” Hyoyeon went to Kai and sat on his laps.

“You’re so childish! Don’t worry, I told you I love you a lot more than them right? Hehe.” Kai wrapped his arms around Hyoyeon’s petite waist.

“You always say that but your actions show otherwise.”

“Aww, my bb is jealous~ how cute~~” Hyoyeon . “What should I do to proof that I love you more than my EXO babies?” Hyoyeon showed him her most innocent puppy eyes.

Kai closed his eyes and puckered his lips and Hyoyeon blush, clearly knowing what he wants.

Hyoyeon closed her eyes and slowly move closer to Kai’s face, crashing their lips together. They were enjoying the slow, passionate kiss. Their heads moved in sync although it was their first time kissing each other on the lips. Kai’s tongue begged for entrance to Hyoyeon’s mouth and the girl grant him the access.

Kai was exploring Hyoyeon’s mouth and Hyoyeon wrapped her arms around Kai’s neck to deepen the kiss. They tasted how soft each other’s lips were and didn’t want to break the kiss but their bodies begged for oxygen so they have no choice but to break the kiss.

They knocked their foreheads together softly and smiled while thinking about the kiss they shared just now. No words were needed.


Comments are much appreciated!! 

Enjoy~