Sixteen

0.1

“I hate you Kai!” Hyoyeon cried harder and then ran away from Kai. She ran to the nearest club she could find and drank her heart out there. The pain she’s dealing with was way too much and she can’t handle it. This is the ever first time she loved a guy so much.

 

Yes, Kai is not the only guy in this world but Kai is the only guy that can make Hyoyeon feel special, make her feel loved, make her feel like a real princess, make her feel pampered. And Kai is the only guy that Hyoyeon loves. Or should I say loved?

 

“Can I have another one?” Hyoyeon pointed at the empty cup and the bartender nodded.

 

Once the bartended served another large cup of beer, Hyoyeon downed the whole cup and ordered another cup. She downed 5 cups in just 30 minutes. Getting drunk is the best way for Hyoyeon to forget the pain for a moment, probably.

 

“Mind letting me treat you to a cup of beer?” A guy asked Hyoyeon and touched her waist. Hyoyeon was a little tipsy and just nodded to whatever he says.

 

“C’mon, I’ll send you home. You’re drunk.” The guy smirked and then supported Hyoyeon’s body and led her out of the club. They were talking and laughing to each other as if they’re friends for a long time.

 

“You know where’s my house~?” Hyoyeon looked at the guy and leaned towards his muscular body.

 

“I don’t know where’s your house, but I know where’s the hotel baby~” He kissed Hyoyeon’s neck and walked along the pavement beside the road.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

“So Luhan, what are you working as now?” Luhan’s close friend, Mark asked.

 

“Still searching for jobs.” Luhan smiled.

 

That back looks familiar…

 

Is it her…?

 

Luhan was walking along a pavement and he saw a girl’s back view that looked like Hyoyeon. Luhan missed her because ever since their graduation, they haven’t met each other yet. They were getting closer to the 2 persons and immediately when Luhan heard the voice, he knew it was Hyoyeon. He was glad that he met Hyoyeon there.

 

“Hey, let her go. Who are you?” Luhan stopped them from walking and pulled Hyoyeon away from the guy and held her.

 

“Who are you?” The guy asked.

 

“Mark, I’ll contact you again.” Luhan told Mark and he nodded understandingly before walking away.

 

“Luhan? Is that you~?” Hyoyeon stopped laughing and looked at Luhan. Luhan glared at the guy who’s still trying to take Hyoyeon away and the guy put his both hands up and went off.

 

“Hyoyeon? Why are you so drunk? How much did you drink?” Hyoyeon’s body reek the smell of the liquor.

 

“The amount of beer I drank is not important… What is important is the amount of love I have for Kai… How can he do this to me!?” Hyoyeon starts hitting Luhan in his chest and cried.

 

“Hyo, I told you before, you can always come to me.” Luhan whispered to Hyoyeon.

 

“How I wish I met you first and loved you first.” Hyoyeon looked at Luhan in the eyes and crashed their lips together. Luhan was shocked at first but he leaned in to the kiss.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

“I love you…” Luhan removed the strands of hair on Hyoyeon’s face. They were at a hotel.

 

Hyoyeon opened her eyes and found Luhan looking at her. Surprisingly she still remembered what happened last night although she was so drunk. Hyoyeon remembered kissing Luhan and after that they went to the hotel. They were both glad that they didn’t have , just kissing and being in each other’s embrace.

 

Luhan stood up and wanted to go wash up so that the atmosphere won’t be awkward for the both of them but Hyoyeon stopped him and told him to lie back on the bed. Luhan enveloped Hyoyeon in his warm embrace and Hyoyeon smiled at him.

 

“Luhan, should we give it a try? Should we give us a chance?” Hyoyeon asked while wrapping her arms around Luhan’s waist. Luhan was taken aback. He knew in her heart, no one can replace Kai’s position but he is willing to try, he is willing to work hard to help Hyoyeon forget Kai.

 

For Hyoyeon, being together with Luhan is the best to make her forget Kai. They’ve known each other for quite a long time; they know each other well, not too well though. But that’s a good thing, not knowing each other too well will not make their relationship awkward. She felt that there is no way Kai and her will get back together after the fight last night.

 

“Hyo, allow me to help you forget Kai.” Luhan kissed the crown of Hyoyeon’s head. The latter smiled and kissed Luhan on the lips.

 

“Luhan, I will try my best to forget Kai. I will love you more than I love Kai.” Hyoyeon looked up at the pretty boy and they both shared a long loving kiss.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

“I’ll come fetch you after work, just give me a call.” Luhan sent Hyoyeon to work after having their first breakfast as a couple together.

 

“Alright, see you tonight for dinner.” Hyoyeon kissed him again and went into the company.

 

Luhan watched Hyoyeon out of his sight before leaving the place.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

“I need to see Kim Hyoyeon, it’s very urgent! I don’t care if she has any appointment now or whatever but I really need to see her!!!!!” Taeyeon said everything and was panting hard. Her hair was in a mess, her shirt was in a mess and she was sweating like crazy.

 

“Miss Kim, Taeyeon-ssi wants to see you and she said it’s very important and urgent.” Miss Song speed dialled to Hyoyeon and the latter told her to tell Taeyeon to go in and not disturb them if there’s nothing important.

 

“Hyo, I have something to tell you. Promise me not to get angry or sad, okay?” Taeyeon sat in front of Hyoyeon and looked at her seriously yet worriedly.

 

Hyoyeon nodded calmly.

 

“I…” Taeyeon bite her lips, not sure whether to tell her or not.

 

“You…?” Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon and they were now staring at each other.

 

“You promise not to get angry, right?” Taeyeon asked again and Hyoyeon reassured her that she will not explode without any warning.

 

“I…” Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck.

 

“I…”

 

“I saw…”

 

“I saw… erm…”

 

“God damn it Taeyeon! Just say it already!” Hyoyeon yelled at Taeyeon.

 

“IsawKaigoingoutwithagirlandtheybothseemedreallyclose.” Taeyeon said it in 3 seconds. Hyoyeon of course couldn’t catch anything and told her to repeat.

 

“I said, I saw Kai going out with a girl and they both seemed really close…” Taeyeon said it clearly and Hyoyeon was of course disappointed and sad. A part of her still can’t let go Kai and a part of her still loves Kai a lot.

 

“Okay. Is that all you wanna tell me?” Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon, trying to hold in her tears.

 

“Why are you so calm, Hyo? Kai is cheating on you!” Taeyeon banged the table and went in front of Hyoyeon’s face.

 

“Taeyeon, to be honest, we broke up last night. And I won’t hide this from you. I’m with Luhan now. We just got together this morning.” Hyoyeon told Taeyeon and the brunette was shocked, like utterly shocked and seriously shocked.

 

“Hyoyeon, this is not your style. I know you love Kai. You won’t let him go so easily!” Taeyeon soften her gaze and went beside Hyoyeon.

 

“Forget it Taeyeon. He said I’m immature and irresponsible. I guess he just had enough of me.” Hyoyeon tried to hold in her tears again but there was no use, Taeyeon can see right through her.

 

“Just cry, Hyoyeon. Don’t hold it in anymore. Let your tears flow.” The moment Taeyeon finishes her sentence, Hyoyeon broke down. She had been holding it in since last night and finally she could let it all out. Taeyeon comfort her best friend and gave her the most comforting hug she could give.

 

“Don’t worry Hyo. If I see him again I’ll ask what’s wrong with him and punish that brat properly!” Taeyeon said it in an ahjumma style and Hyoyeon laughed at her.

 

“Sunny, Yuri and I are loyal HyoKai shippers. We won’t let anything happen to this ship and we won’t let this ship sink. We will keep it sailing.” Taeyeon said and gave a pat on Hyoyeon’s head.

 

“Forget it Tae… We will not get back together...” Hyoyeon said but Taeyeon ignored her.

 

Hyoyeon too, couldn’t deny that she doesn’t love Kai anymore but remembering how Kai shouted at her saying that she is irresponsible and immature is too much for her to take it.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

“Hey, where are you bringing me to?” Seungyeon, Kai’s close female friend asked. It was around 8PM and they were walking around the streets that are full of restaurants. Kai met Seungyeon through Chanyeol, at the club. They had the same problems with their relationship and so they could really talk a lot and release their sorrows, thus being good friends from then. Seungyeon is also the girl that Taeyeon saw on the streets that day that she mistook Seungyeon as Kai’s girlfriend.

 

It was obvious that Kai is still in love with Hyoyeon and couldn’t bear to let her go, but he could do nothing because he assumed in Hyoyeon’s eyes, he is already a jerk. He didn’t know why he would say such words that night and he definitely regretted it. Kai was really disappointed that night that Hyoyeon put her work before her relationship.

 

“Let’s just walk around.” Kai smiled.

.

.

.

 

“Kai…?” Seungyeon called Kai for the nth time but Kai was staring at someone blankly. His eyes were full of sorrows and much misses for that someone.

 

“Luhan, let’s go.” Hyoyeon pulled Luhan’s hand and walked past Kai.

 

Kai saw Hyoyeon and Luhan’s fingers intertwined and he heart aches. All the while he knows he is just acting that he doesn’t love Hyoyeon anymore.

 

“Hyo, can you spare 5 minutes of your time? I want to talk to you.” Kai stopped Hyoyeon from walking away. Hyoyeon didn’t answer, but she didn’t look at Kai.

 

Kai told Luhan and Seungyeon to excuse themselves for 5 minutes while he talks to Hyoyeon. He knew he have to fix this before they really separate from each other. They loved each other too much that they will do anything to make themselves forget each other.

 

“Hyoyeon, I am sorry.” Kai lowered his head.

 

“I should be the one who is sorry. Sorry for being so immature and irresponsible.” Hyoyeon said with sarcasm in her words. “I really wonder if you truly loved me. Or were you just acting all the while to love me?”

 

“Don’t doubt my love for you Hyo. I want to talk to you because I don’t want our relationship to end on a bad note. I want us to at least remain as friends.”

 

“No way. You’ve hurt me this badly.” Hyoyeon hit her chest area and cried in front of Kai again. Meanwhile, Kai also broke, he never knew letting go of someone he loves would be this hard.

 

Sorry.

~*~*~

I am in the mood of updating lol!

I might end this in a few chapters...

Comment yo!