Fourteen

0.1

"Kai please! Just one more round and I'll let you rest!"

 

"But we've already did 6 rounds! I'm tired! You made the whole room so dirty, I still need to clean up after this." 

 

"Auwww I haven't done this in awhile! Please!"

 

"But I'm so freaking tired!"

 

"C'mon let's do this in the living room Kai! Just one more round!"

 

"Yah! Slow down baby!"

 

 

“Please! Don’t throw 4+ Kai!” Hyoyeon whined while stopping Kai from pulling out his card.

 

Kai pouted. “But that’s not how you play UNO, baby…”

 

“You are no fun!” Hyoyeon threw the cards on the floor and then went back to her room.

 

The guy quickly went to her and shower with kisses, making her feel blessed and then let her rest. He also promised his childish girlfriend that he’ll teach him how to play UNO better because Hyoyeon was addicted to playing UNO these few days.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

Hyoyeon woke up and after she washed up, the first thing she did was to rush to the kitchen to see if there was anyone at home. Having said that, she of course and obviously recovered from her sicknesses. Oh well, even if she’s really really sick, she can still run around like a healthy person.

 

Kris was sitting on the couch reading newspaper and on the coffee table was a laptop being left opened. Being the busy body, Hyoyeon went to Kris and asked him why did he switched on the laptop.

 

“Kris~~” Playful Hyoyeon decided to oppa.

 

“Call me oppa. Did you forget your manners?” Kris said strictly as he is one that thinks that manners and discipline are the most important and also that’s what made him so attractive. Badass plus disciplined.

 

“Psh. Oppppppaaaaaaa.” Hyoyeon said it in an annoying way.

 

“Shut up you little brat!” Kris slapped Hyoyeon’s arm to shut her up.

 

“What’s that laptop for?” Hyoyeon pointed at the direction of the laptop.

 

“Oh, speaking of which, daddy wants to speak to you that’s why he told me to connect to the webcam.”  Kris replied and then starts to set up the webcam.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

“WHAT!? I don’t want to!” Hyoyeon frowned and then pouted angrily.

 

“No negotiations. It’s set. You’ll start working tomorrow. You wouldn’t want to disappoint me, right?” Mr Kim said and then turned off the webcam.

 

Mr Kim told her that he wants Hyoyeon to work in their company branch in Korea starting from tomorrow since she has graduated from University and has nothing to do. Hyoyeon doesn’t want to work at their own company because she doesn’t want people to say that she used relationship ties to get into the company and they will doubt her ability.

 

Hyoyeon did took a module on Accounting so she will be able to do works in the office but it’s definitely not her dream job. She knows Kris and her are the Heirs of their family and always didn’t dare to disappoint their parents in everything they do.

 

Hyoyeon stood up and then walked to the room without even talking to Kris. Of course the older one knows that the princess is throwing tantrums again.

 

[Hyoyeon and Kai Whatsapp Private Chat]

 

Kai…: (

11:02am✔

 

Baby? What happened?

11:03am✔

 

I don’t want to work at my family’s company : ( : ( : (

11:03am✔

 

Wae~? Think on the positive side! : D

11:04am✔

 

Babe?

11:07am✔

 

Babeeeeee

11:10am✔

 

Let’s meet at the park near your house alright? : )

11:12am✔

 

Okay…

11:15am✔

 

Smile for your cutest baby boy! : D : D : D <3

11:16am✔

 

I’m shy >.<

11:20am✔

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

“Stop sulking my princess~ you should be happy that you found a job so quickly!” Kai tried to cheer Hyoyeon up. He knows what Hyoyeon wants to work as and what she isn’t happy about.

 

“But I don’t want to! My parents always planned everything without asking me… when I was young they are like this and when I grow up, they are still like this!” Hyoyeon walked away Kai and she kicked those stones on the floor as she walks.

 

Kai chased after Hyoyeon and wrapped his muscular arm around her petite waist. “No matter what, I’ll always be there for you, remember. So whenever you need me, just call my name 3 times and I’ll be there.”

 

“Thank you Kai…” Hyoyeon finally smiled and kissed Kai.

 

“Wanna eat ice cream?” Kai asked, although it was a little bit early for ice cream but who cares? As long as they are happy, no one can judge them.

 

“Are you paying?” Hyoyeon poked Kai’s side.

 

“Aigo, yes yes… Of course I am paying!” Kai pinched Hyoyeon’s nose and they both ran to the ice cream parlour outside the mall beside the park.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

Hyoyeon’s phone lit up and she looked at the caller ID and then made a disgusted face before answering the phone call. “Eesh, this annoying man. What do you want?”

 

“Is this how you talk to your oppa!? Anyway I will not hold it against you today. It’s almost 6, are you coming back soon?”

 

“Why are you so kind today? Psh. I’ll be back soon.”

 

“Come back home early to rest, tomorrow we have to be at the office at 7am.”

 

“Okay okay you long winded granny!”

 

“Remember that you annoying Hyoraeng!”

 

“Let’s send you home.” Kai slid his fingers into Hyoyeon’s and smiled at her.

 

“But I don’t wanna go home so soon…” Hyoyeon pouted and flashed her puppy eyes.

 

“You promised me that you’ll be a good girl, remember? We spent almost a day together, tomorrow is your first day at work so make sure you put in your 101% okay? I’ll be there at lunch time.” Kai promised her and Hyoyeon nodded like a little girl.

 

[Hyoyeon and Kai Whatsapp Private Chat]

 

Hyoyeon baby~~~ Love uuuu : D

9.05pm✔

 

Am I cute? This was taken during Christmas! : D

9.10pm✔

 

You are forever cute! Santa’s cute helper!

9.11pm✔

 

Now here’s a picture of your handsome boyfriend! Go and sleep, see you tomorrow baby <3

9.12pm✔

 

Acckkkk too handsome hehe :* I’ll have Jongin dreams tonight! You should go sleep too ^.^

9.12pm✔

 

 

 

~*~*~

This story...is starting to get no link...

Shower me with comments! 

See u soon wink