Thirteen

0.1

Graduation day has come; students are all gathered at the main auditorium waiting for the ceremony to start. Hyoyeon was seated with her class and so does Kai. The principal started talking and the ceremony officially started.

 

 

They all got their results and certificates and both Kai and Hyoyeon did very well. They were congratulating each other for passing and graduating with flying colors and they both held hands and went to see Kai’s parents first since they were near them.

 

“Umma!” Kai hugged his mom. To not make Hyoyeon awkward, Mr Kim hugged Hyoyeon and gave her a warm smile.

 

“Hello auntie.” Hyoyeon smiled but Mrs Kim ignored her.

 

“Kai!”

 

They all turned when they heard someone calling for Kai and Hyoyeon almost exploded at the girl’s sight because it was Nicole, the girl who flirts with her boyfriend.

 

“OMO~ Nicole!” Mrs Kim had her attitude changed 360 degrees and greeted Nicole happily.

 

“How did you do? I didn’t know you were in this university too!” Mrs Kim looked at Nicole warmly.

 

“Kai, come here!” Kai could only obey Mrs Kim.

 

. I’m gonna get into trouble with Hyo again later.

 

Nicole and Mrs Kim were chatting happily while Kai was looking at Hyoyeon occasionally. She was glaring at him and sending him eye signals which tell him to go over to her. Kai almost succeeded in walking out from the 2 ladies but Mrs Kim always grabbed his arms back.

 

Hyoyeon sulked and walked to the chairs in the middle of the auditorium. She sat there alone and played with her fingers. Hyoyeon thought of something and sent Kai a text.

 

[Hyoyeon: Bb, let’s go dinner tonight, okay~?]

[Kai: I have to go dinner with my parents…and… Nicole..]

[Kai: I’m sorry baby… I don’t have any interest in that Nicole girl. I swear.]

[Hyoyeon: Can’t you just ditch the dinner and go out with me? It’s not the first time you did this..]

[Kai: I’m sorry Hyo… You know I don’t like making my umma angry : (]

[Hyoyeon: So you like making me angry?]

[Kai: Let’s talk, okay? Now. I’ll go over.]

[Hyoyeon: Don’t bother. Don’t bother to even call me anymore. I’m leaving.]

 

Hyoyeon saw Kai walking to her but she walked off first. Kai couldn’t get through because it was quite crowded and when he reaches the spot that Hyoyeon was at just now, she left and he couldn’t find her. Kai spam called her a few times but Hyoyeon didn’t pick up.

 

Kai thought that Hyoyeon was just throwing tantrums and that he’ll just prepare breakfast and bring it over to her house the next morning.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

“Hyo? Didn’t you tell me you’ll be going out with Kai after getting your certificate?” Kris asked and walked to Hyoyeon.

 

“Eesh! Don’t ing mention that stupid bimbo guy! I hate him!” Hyoyeon stomped to her room and slammed the door hard. Kris laughed at her sister throwing tantrums again.

 

Hyoyeon lied flat on her tummy on the bed while thinking about Kai. She really hates it whenever Kai talks to another girl. Especially Nicole. She had a feeling that Nicole is here to fight with her for Kai. She needs to be extra careful about that girl but she could do nothing because Mrs Kim likes Nicole more than her.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

“Nicole please, I really don’t have any feelings for you. Can you please leave me alone?” Kai said to Nicole in an annoyed tone.

 

It’s very obvious that Nicole was fond of Kai and she kept on bugging Kai, refusing to leave him alone and claimed that Mrs Kim told her to keep Kai accompanied. Kai was on his way to Hyoyeon’s house to give her the breakfast that he made early in the morning.

 

The moment he stepped out of his house, he saw Nicole and walked off from her coldly but the girl kept on following him and refused to go away. Kai was known as a very good temper and patient boy but once you step over his limits, it won’t be nice to see how he would be like.

 

Kai was nearing Hyoyeon’s house and he saw a familiar figure lying on the beach chair. She had blonde hair and she was rubbing her arms, keeping them warm. Of course that girl was Hyoyeon. He knew it. Kai quickly went to her and make her sit upright.

 

“Luhan? You’re here already?” Hyoyeon’s face was very red and she smells of liquor.

 

“I’m Kai, baby. Why are you here?” Kai hugged Hyoyeon to keep her warm.

 

“Kai? Kim ing Jong in? GO AWAY!” Hyoyeon stood up and swayed from left to right, totally not letting Kai touch her.

 

“Hyo… I know I’m wrong, I’m sorry. Now will you stop acting like this and let me bring you up?” Kai went closer but Hyoyeon moved away from him.

 

Nicole got enough of their moments and walked closer to Hyoyeon. The blonde girl got a very clear view of Nicole and laughed heartily. Well, drunken people always do this.

 

“Do you still want Kai? If you don’t want him, I want.” Nicole smirked and keeps on walking closer to Hyoyeon. Kai tried to pull Hyoyeon back but if he goes closer, Hyoyeon will drop into the pool.

 

And that’s what Nicole did next. She pushed Hyoyeon into the pool. Not knowing what happened, Hyoyeon was wide awake after being sobered.

 

“Hyoyeon!” A voice came from behind Nicole and Kai. It was Luhan. He went to the pool side and pulled Hyoyeon up onto the ground.

 

He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Hyoyeon’s small body. After letting Hyoyeon drink the hot tea that he brought along, he went to Kai and punched him in the face. Kai didn’t retaliate but just stood there and let Luhan punch him.

 

“ARE YOU EVEN A MAN!?” Luhan punched Kai again. His side mouth was already bleeding.

 

“Kai…” Nicole grabbed Kai’s arm but he slapped her hand away.

 

“Don’t ing come near me anymore. Now, go.” Kai said calmly and Nicole walked away obediently, afraid that Kai might just explode any moment.

 

“Don’t you just walk away like this.” Luhan grabbed his collars.

 

“Yes… I’m not a man… I’m a coward. I don’t deserve Hyoyeon…” Kai didn’t look up.

 

“If you love Hyoyeon, then you jolly well take good care of her. If anything happens to her again, I won’t let you go.” Luhan let go of him and punched him in the chest.

 

Kai walked to girl dozing off on the chair. Without speaking a word, he carried Hyoyeon in bridal style and had her arms wrapped around his neck. Kai planted a kiss on Hyoyeon’s cheek while walking and whispered a ‘sorry’ to his girlfriend. Sorry for treating her like , sorry for not pampering her enough, sorry for making her suffer so much.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

Am I in Heaven already?

 

Am I an angel now?

 

 Am I dead?

 

“Where am I…?” Hyoyeon opened her eyes and adjusted to the bright lights.

 

“You’re in your room, baby.” Kai said and Hyoyeon opened her eyes widely.

 

“I’m not dead yet…? I haven’t met Jesus yet?” Hyoyeon asked again like a retarded girl.

 

“No Hyo, you’re having a fever. C’mon, lie down.” Kai brushed Hyoyeon’s hair.

 

The girl looked at Kai and then pushed him off the bed. Still angry at Kai for choosing Mrs Kim over her. Hyoyeon glared at him and the girl warned Kai not to touch her or go near her for more than an arm length. Kai showed his cutest pout but it was useless.

 

“Hyohyo…” Kai whined but Hyoyeon’s glare didn’t shift a bit.

 

“I said don’t come near me.” Hyoyeon shot her death glare to Kai. But to him, it’s more like a cute glare.

 

Despite the scary glare, Kai still went forward and hug her tightly, clearly having no intention of letting her go. Hyoyeon shook her whole body but she was still being embraced in Kai’s muscular arms.

 

“Yah! I’m having a fever! Do you want to get sick!?” Hyoyeon shook her upper body.

 

“Ahh~ So it’s because you don’t want me to have fever~ It’s because you care about me~~” Kai pinched Hyoyeon’s nose and the girl kept in her laughter at first but then she finds it hard to be angry at her boyfriend so she just laughed out.

 

“Do you love me more or do you love your mom more?” Hyoyeon never gets tired of asking this question.

 

“I love you both equally much, babe. Okay? If I ask you to choose between me and your oppa, who would you choose? You can’t choose one right? So bear in mind I love you a lot. Just like how I love my umma.” Hyoyeon was satisfied at the answer and finds that there is no need for her to ask this question anymore.

 

Kai gave Hyoyeon her medications and let her sleep when the drowsiness hits her. He slept beside Hyoyeon as the princess requested. They both fall asleep with Hyoyeon being enveloped by Kai’s arms and Hyoyeon like a little girl sleeping peacefully. Cuddling sure is the best thing a couple can do.

 

 

 

~*~*~

I’ve wanted to post a chapter…

Sorry if this chapter yea.

As Sunny said, there can’t be only good things happening!

Comments are appreciated!