Eighteen

0.1

“Mommyyyyy! I hate taking the airplane! And you promise to tell me your love story!” A small little girl frowned and shook off her mother’s hand.

 

“Stephanie, we are going to Korea to meet your daddy. Don’t you miss him? And yes, I will tell you when we reach Korea alright?” Hyoyeon carried her little princess on her arms.

 

“I do, but I hate the plane rides! It makes my ears so painful…” Stephanie pouted and hugged Hyoyeon tightly.

 

“You can do you crossword puzzles on the plane if you’re bored.” Hyoyeon, with Stephanie still in her arms walked to the immigration gate.

 

“Mommy! This lady stole my color!” Stephanie pouted again. It was because the lady who’s checking the passports wore a pink skirt. It was their uniform anyway.

 

“Steph… That’s their uniform, you can’t blame them alright?” Hyoyeon smiled at the lady and carried Stephanie again.

 

Hyoyeon’s was shopping online in Topshop and Stephanie was looking at her instead of doing her favourite crossword puzzles. Whenever Stephanie spotted something pink, she would press the ‘add to cart’ button and Hyoyeon had to remove them, then Stephanie would start to whine and so Hyoyeon had to add them back into her cart and buy it.

 

“Mommy, Steph’s hungry.” Stephanie whined and Hyoyeon smiled at her cute kid.

 

“We’ll get something to eat when we land in Korea, okay? You can get some sleep first.” Stephanie nodded and slept in Hyoyeon’s embrace.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

Hyoyeon and Stephanie landed in Korea and checked out. Hyoyeon brought Stephanie to a studio to look for Kai. Her husband is now a choreographer for famous artists like JYS (Jessica, Yoona, Seohyun), Kwon BoA, EXO and some others.

 

“Mommy! Where are we headed to?” Hyoyeon smiled at her daughter for using the perfect English.

 

“We’re going to the studio to look for your daddy.” Hyoyeon ruffled Stephanie’s hair.

 

 

They stepped into the studio and Hyoyeon showed the receptionist her pass and she let her in. They were walking along the corridor and heard Kai’s voice. There were security guard outside and told them they shouldn’t go in right now. So the 2 ladies had to go out of the building.

 

Hyoyeon brought Stephanie to the park she used to go and settled down on bench with Stephanie on Hyoyeon’s lap. She began telling her daughter her love story and Stephanie was listening to her attentively.

 

.

.

.

.

 

“So mommy! What did you do after daddy scolded you?” Stephanie looked at Hyoyeon with teary eyes.

 

“Mommy ran away after telling your daddy that I hate him.” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Yeah! Daddy is such a cruel guy back then that I really feel like knocking his forehead right now!” Stephanie crossed her arms and wrote down in her small little pink notebook ‘hit daddy later for bullying mommy in the past’.

 

“Which little princess is going to knock my forehead~?” A manly voice was heard by the two girls.

 

“It’s Stephanie! Daddy bullied mommy in the past so I’m going to punish you on behalf of mommy because Stephanie knows mommy won’t bear to hit you!” Stephanie climbed into Kai’s embrace and knocked on Kai’s forehead softly.

 

“So is daddy forgiven now?” Kai asked cutely while tickling Stephanie.

 

“Yes!” Stephanie raised her fist into the air.

 

“Are you tired?” Hyoyeon asked and kissed Kai while the guy hugged Hyoyeon’s waist.

 

“NO PDA!” Stephanie looked at them looking like an angry bird.

 

“Baby, do you know what’s PDA?” Hyoyeon carried Stephanie.

 

“Of course I do! It’s Public Display Affection.” Stephanie grinned.

 

“Who taught you this baby?! You are not supposed to know this at such a young age!” Hyoyeon blushed and hit Stephanie’s .

 

“My friend—” Stephanie was being cut off when she heard someone screaming for her.

 

“STPEHANIEEEEEEE!”

 

“Oh it’s Sulli! Mommy! Sulli taught me what’s PDA!” Stephanie ran towards her friend.

 

“Hello auntie!” Sulli looked up at Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon carried Sulli and being the jealous pie Stephanie, she was whining for Kai to carry her too.

 

“Little Sulli, where’s your mommy and daddy?” Hyoyeon asked and planted a kiss on Sulli’s cheek.

 

“Mommy is walking here right now, daddy is working!” Sulli pointed to a direction.

 

Hyoyeon saw a familiar short figure and she figured out it was her best friend Taeyeon. They had met after 7 years and Taeyeon is still as short and still looking like a baby. She hasn’t changed a bit.

 

“TAENGOO!” Hyoyeon shouted and immediately she got Taeyeon’s attention. The short girl looked up and ran to her.

 

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!” Taeyeon couldn’t stop her ‘oh my god’’ing that Hyoyeon has to slap her arm.

 

“Are you gonna stop with your ‘oh my gods’?” Hyoyeon asked sarcastically and opened her arms wide waiting for a hug from Taeyeon.

 

Hyoyeon put Sulli down and then hugged Taeyeon, after breaking the hug, she carried Sulli again, “so this little cutie pie is your daughter?!” Hyoyeon asked and then laughed.

 

“Of course.” Taeyeon replied in a proud way.

 

“Make sense. She looks just like you.” Hyoyeon said in a mocking tone.

 

“Hey, hey. What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked in a childish tone.

 

“She’s just as tiny as you and as byuntae as you! Did you taught her what’s PDA?!” Hyoyeon gave Taeyeon an ‘I can’t believe it’ face.

 

“Yeah, she needs to know all these… Don’t she?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Tae… They’re too young to know about adult stuffs. Don’t teach her all these anymore. You teach her, she teaches Stephanie. They are not at the age to know all these yet Tae.” Hyoyeon spoke like a mom and nagged Taeyeon.

 

“Okay, okay! I promise you I won’t teach her byuntae stuffs anymore…” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“Umma! You look really awful like that! Can you not do that face anymore?” Sulli laughs at Taeyeon’s pouting face. The older one continues to pout and annoy Sulli.

 

Sulli is a girl that doesn’t like aegyo. She absolutely hates it when Taeyeon does aegyo in front of her or her appa. She would close her eyes and run away from her mother and tells her to stop doing it just in case she pukes everything out from her stomach.

 

“My mommy looks cuter when she pouts!” Stephanie said out of the blue which made Hyoyeon really happy.

 

“Really? Which way does Stephanie like?” Hyoyeon does several different pouts and Stephanie said she likes every one of them.

 

“Why can’t you be like Steph?!” Taeyeon pouted again and Sulli ran away, Taeyeon went chasing her and didn’t say a proper goodbye to her best friend.

 

“Let’s go ladies!” Kai carried Stephanie and held Hyoyeon’s hands. They walked home together and had small conversations on their way.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

 

“Ladies~ Let's cook together!" Kai said and winked at them.

 

“We’re gonna cook together? Daddy you sure? With mommy?” Stephanie pointed at her mother with a questioning look.

 

“Stepho! What do you mean by that huh?” Hyoyeon put her daughter into a headlock.

 

“Daddy, let’s cook SALAD!” Stephanie managed to free herself and teased Hyoyeon.

 

“Aish, I shouldn’t have told you about my past!” Hyoyeon pouted and then went to the kitchen.

 

“AHAHAHA! Mommy! My sunny side up’s name is called Sunny, Daddy’s is called sunrise and Mommy’s is called blackie!” Stephanie really can’t go on a day without teasing Hyoyeon.

 

“Yah! It’s your entire fault Steph!” Hyoyeon said in a childish tone.

 

“Baby, baby. Eat mine.” Kai let his wife eat her share while he go cook another one.

 

They finished breakfast and did the dishes together. Looking at the plan, they should be relaxing together but Sulli rang up Stephanie and wanted to play with her at the playground. The couple let their daughter go since they thought Stephanie would be bored.

 

Hyoyeon just got out of the shower with a white loose shirt and FBT shorts. She was facing the mirror and was drying her hair when she saw Kai backhugging her and kissing her neck.

 

“Hyo, let’s have another baby so Stephanie won’t be bored.” Kai hugged Hyoyeon tighter and kissed her again.

 

“No. I had a hard time losing weight after giving birth to Stephanie!” Hyoyeon put the hair dryer back to the original place and face Kai.

 

“I thought you loved kids~?” Kai pouted.

 

“I do, but not so soon alright.” Hyoyeon cupped Kai’s cheeks.

 

“Looks like you’re not wearing any bra~” Kai smirked as he could feel Hyoyeon’s s pressed against him. His hands started to roam around Hyoyeon’s back.

 

They were kissing and touching each other’s body; Kai pushed Hyoyeon to lie on the bed and took off her shirt. Kai was exploring Hyoyeon’s body like it was their first time having . Hyoyeon was getting impatient and she pushed Kai’s head towards her .

 

“You better be fast Kai, if not I’m gonna do it myself.” With that sentence, Kai quickly … … … (Imagine it yourself! :P)

 

 

The couple finished their activity and they both put on some clothes. Hyoyeon was annoyed because she just bathed and now she needs to clean herself again. She looked into the mirror and saw a few hickeys that Kai left on her neck and along her collarbones and shoulders.

 

As they both finished cleaning themselves, Stephanie came back and went to her parents’ room straight. She learned something from Sulli today again and can’t wait to tell her parents about it.

 

“Mommy! Daddy!” Stephanie hugged them and Kai carried Stephanie.

 

“Today I learned something from Sulli again!” Stephanie said and showed her eyesmile which she inherited from Hyoyeon.

 

Aish, that shorty. I told her not to teach dirty stuffs to Sulli!

 

“What is it that she taught you, baby?” Hyoyeon asked and brushed Stephanie’s hair.

 

“Mommy, Daddy! I love you 0.1!” Stephanie said and planted a kiss on each of their cheek.

 

“Hm? What does 0.1 means, Steph?” Kai and Hyoyeon both asked at the same time.

 

“0.1 means Forever.” Stephanie said to her parents.

 

“Auww, Stepho. We love you 0.1 too~” Hyoyeon showered Stephanie’s face with kisses.

 

“Mommy, that’s what Sulli taught me! She said her umma taught her that!” Stephanie said and Hyoyeon smiled, knowing that her best friend did take in what she said.

 

“I love you 0.1~~~~” Stephanie said again and they had a group hug.

 

“We love you 0.1 too Stepho Kim!!” Kai and Hyoyeon said together and tickled Stephanie.

 

Love you 0.1 too, Taengoo. ;)

~*~*~

Somehow it ended like the main couple was HyoTae right?!

Hahaha.

So now you know what does 0.1 means!

 

Thanks for all the support for this story! I will come up with a new story soon ;D

Thank you!!!

Love,

HYOYEONzxc