Pretty boy Jinyoung..

I Love You... Mr. Boy Next Door

 

Lae-mon fixed her uniform before she knocked on the study room. While she was waiting, she thought of all the things that Yaya Sarang has told her “No one’s allowed to talk, No unnecessary noises”. She gave out a smile when she remembered that, that wouldn’t be a problem for her as long as she’s near Jinyoung. She knocked on the Study room but no one answered. She knocked again.

“Sir Jinyoung, Pretty Lae is here” she giggled to herself. Yet no answer, she knocked again still no one opened the door for her. She started to panic “Omo! Jinyoung my love! Has something happened to you?” she got tired of waiting, she used the keys to open the door.

She saw Jinyoung lying on the couch, he fell asleep. That’s why he wasn’t answering my call. The TV was still on, and Jinyoung was holding the remote. Slowly she tiptoed near him and took the remote from his hands, then turned off the TV. She looked at his face intently. She closed with her hands to prevent herself from making any noise.

“Why do you have such a pretty face Jinyoung! You’re like an angel. Your complexion’s perfect, the prominence of your nose, and your lips... Hmm! Yummy!” Lae-mon was dreaming of one day kissing his lips. Asleep or awake, he looks perfect for her. She knows she likes him not only by his physical features, she felt that there is kindness in him when he helped her in the convenience store.

“Jinyoung, don’t you recognize me?, I was the pretty girl in the convenience store? Don’t you remember? ” She leaned her face closer to him to look at his perfect face. “But, I think it’ll be best if you would never recognize me, ‘cause if you did I wouldn’t be able to work here as your maid.” Her heart melted when she saw him smile. He must be dreaming something good. I hope he’s dreaming about me!

“You’re really handsome My Prince Charming” She wanted to pinch his cheeks, “I want to cry, I’m so lucky! Thank you Lord!” Lae-mon went backwards when Jinyoung moved and opened his eyes.

“What are you doing here?” he asked in a not so polite manner

“I was just going to ask you if I can clean your room now, Sir. Yaya Sarang told me---” Jinyoung stood up from where he was lying. Jinyoung went near Lae-mon... he didn’t stop Lae-mon’s feet retreated on its own as Jinyoung went near her.. closer and closer, until her back was already against the wall. He extended his arm on the side of her head, making the spaces between them closer. She can’t feel anything but her heart beated so fast that brought her excitement. Lae-mon was feeling so much tension between her heart and her body, all she was able to do was to smile at Jinyoung.

“Do you know that I kill those people who disturb me when I’m asleep?” he was looking at her with his burning eyes

“Now I know. Ne, Annyeong----” Lae-mon was about to leave but Jinyoung didn’t let her.