Lae-mon as his maid...

I Love You... Mr. Boy Next Door

 

Not only had the people on the street given her a weird look but also those people that she passes by. The sun was high up, and she was wearing a coat. She can’t almost see her short because the coat was too long. But she cared less, she felt good wearing it anyway. Just like before she would pass by the biggest house in their village. She usually rang its bell and ran away. Today, she thought of playing with it again, but she hesitated for a bit. A Mercedes Benz passed by her, the gate of the big house opened, the window was not heavily tinted so she was able to see who was on the backseat of the car. Ohmo! My Love! It was the car of the guy who gave her the coat. But before the guy finally entered the house, he lowered his window and talked to one of his uniformed maid, who was carrying a board.

“Yah! What’s that?” he asked in a harsh way.

“Sir, Chichi left with her boyfriend this morning. So I decided to put this board outside, we still needed some help in the house.” The maid explained, Chichi was one of his maid.

“Call and agency and tell them that we’re hiring maid immediately. Throw that away.” He said

“Yes, sir” answered the maid as she bowed to him

Based on what she heard, they were in need of maid as soon as possible. So the owner the house that she hated the most was her love. From then on, she thought that, that house woul be her favorite house. And speaking of houses, she went to the maid.

“All the maids here are stay in, usually our sir would call for big meetings and parties, so the occasion is done here. That’s why we should all be prepared always. If you’re worried about the salary, he gives big salary and bonuses during holiday’s as long as you do your job well.” While the head maid, Yaya Sarang, was talking, Lae-mon was looking around the big elegant house. But her attention was not on the antiques or on the expensive objects in the house. Where could my love be...

After she talked to the maid that she saw outside his house, she went straight to her apartment and packed her clothes. Lae-mon asked the woman if she could help her apply as a maid. The woman was shocked when she came back with a travelling bag. Lae-mon told the maid that she fleed from her old boss who was mistreating her.

“You’re assigned for cleaning the guest rooms that was Chichi’s job before she left.” Yaya Sarang continued “That means, you’re also supposed to clean Sir Jinyoung’s room.”

“Jinyoung?” “Who’s Jinyoung?” Lae-mon asked.

“Sir.” Said the maid “Sir Jinyoung. Don’t you forget to call him “Sir”. Our boss is very strict with his rules and regulations within this house.”

“So, Sir Jinyoung is our boss? The Handsome guy?” she asked curving the sides of her lips

Yaya Sarang gave her a poker face. “If you’re applying for this job, just to be close to our boss, better yet leave now and find another job”

“Mianhae. I just thought there are other boss’ here than him. I saw him a while ago outside when I was on my way here.” Lae-mon said, but that was just her alibi.

“Follow me.” Yaya Sarang ordered her, “Where are we going?” she asked the older woman

“Every new employees of Sir Jinyoung should personally introduce themselves to him.”

“Mowyo!?” asdfghjkl!! Lae-mon was not prepared, she didn’t even put on a lipstick “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“You should have known that. All maids should introduce themselves to their boss’”

Lae-mon smiled and said “Ne.”They stopped in front of a closed big door. Lae-mon bit her lower lip at slapped her cheeks to prevent herself from fainting.

Yaya Sarang knocked on the door. Then, Lae-mon heard a male voice. “Come in.”