first fight..

I Love You... Mr. Boy Next Door

 

“SH*T I didn’t know working as a maid is this hard. Aish! My back aches so much! It doesn’t matter it I all for my Jinyoung baby” she looked at the bathroom door. he’s been there for an hour. “Why hasn’the come out yet?” She walked to the door. She was about to knock when she heard dripping water. She imagined Jinyoung with all those bubbles dripping his magnificent body. “Too bad, I can’t see him. Doesn’t matter, there’s always a next time” Lae-mon then turned her attention to his bed. She tried to clean it although there was nothing to clean. She accidentally stepped on something—underneath his bed. Lae-mon bended over to get it, it was a small teddy bear.“Hello, what are you doing underneath his bed?” She asked the bear “Do you like what you’re seeing there?” she’s like crazy talking to a bear.

Then someone took the bear from her “What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” Lae-mon heard Jinyoung.  She immediately stood up, Lae-mon was dumbfounded when she saw Jinyoung’s handsome face. “I was just trying to clean-----”

“Yes I can see that! You’re cleaning and that’s all you’re supposed to do! You’re not supposed to touch anything that belongs to me!” she took a step back, she was afraid of Jinyoung reaction. “That was just what I was doing---” Lae-mon explained.

“Get out of my room!” Jinyoung shouted, everyone in the house heard his voice.

Yaya Sarang hurriedly went to them and asked her “What happened Lae-mon, didn’t I tell you not to make Sir Jinyoung angry?”

“He shouted and slammed his door at me.” Lae-mon answered.

“Aigoo! He’s our boss I told not to do anyting that could make him angry. Look at what you did.” Yaya Sarang said.

“I didn’t do anything wrong! This guy, you should ask him!” Lae-mon shouted and kicked his door. She was kicking his door forcefully wanting to make him angrier.

“AIGOO! Lae-mon stop that, you’ll just worsen the situation.” Yaya Sarang was trying to stop her. But Lae-mon didn’t listen to them. She continued kicking Jinyoung’s door until he opened it----

“Didn’t I tell you to get lost---”

“Don’t you dare shout at me!” Lae-mon was now facing Jinyoung. Her voice was louder than his. “And you don’t have the right to scold me either or shut you door on me twice!”

Someone held her arm to stop her “La-mon stop that. Mianhae Sir Jinyoung, she may have forgotten the regulations in this house.”

“No! There’s nothing to be sorry about! We didn’t do anything wrong with him especially me. Why do you keep on complaining that your room is untidy? I was just cleaning your room and out of nowhere you just got angry and shouted at me! You’re worse than my neighbour’s dog that’s already been fed and yet would still bite people. You! If you want to keep your room clean, then don’t just leave your things everywhere! Better yet, don’t ask someone to clean all your mess for you! A*shole!”

After all that Lae-mon have said, everyone kept quiet. Jinyoung raised one of his hands. Lae-mon thought he was going to punch her so she tightly closed her eyes. Instead, she felt a gentle pinch on her cheeks. “Point taken.” Jinyoung said. His angry expression was already gone “But still I don’t allow anyone who would raise their voice on me in my own house.” Jinyoung stared at her. “It’s still impossible for a woman like you to just allow your old boss to treat you like a dartboard.” He said.

“I just know my rights.” Lae-mon answered. “hmm?” Jinyoung raised his eyebrow. “Mowyo?---” he then closed his door before she can speak.