Something bad might have happened..

I Love You... Mr. Boy Next Door

 

*ottoke. I want to stay with Jinyoung, but I can’t ‘cause I miss my family.

Then someone grabbed her from her back and covered with a handkerchief. Suddenly, everything went black she lost her balance and felt a tight grip on her arm.  *Jinyoung~~~ those were the last words that came from .

***JINYOUNG’S POV***

*I could have told her to stay. What should I do now that’s she’ll be leaving soon. Jinyoung’s

“The house is so quiet without her, couldn’t have her a day off today, she should be here by now it’s almost midnight. Where could she be....”phone rang just after he took a bath. It was Cha-gi.

“Yoboseyo?” from Cha-gi’s voice he can sense that she was panicking. It was almost midnight and Jinyoung has no idea what could be the reason for Cha-gi’s call *could something happen to Lae? “Jinyoung, is Lae in your house?” Cha-gi said from the other line of the phone. “WAE!? I gave her a day off today. She said she’ll come visit you.” Jinyoung’s heart went thumping in nervousness. “Yeah she did called before coming here, but I waited all day and there was no sign of her still. So I thought she might have stayed in your place”

After hearing Cha-gi, Jinyoung then hang up the phone and started to run downstairs and out of the mansion. Everyone were wondering what was happening, soon enough policemen came and patrolled the village searching for Lae.

“Lae-ah! Please.. where are you! ottoke!” He ran to the nearest house from his mansion and asked if anyone have seen her “Ottoke! What if something bad might have happened to her, I could never forgive myself.”

Jinyoung was running then walking trying to find some signs of her. Then someone went running to him, an old man “I don’t have time to talk with you right now.” He said still busy trying to look for Lae “Excuse me sir, I believe you might want to listen to me first. I saw her earlier this day, she was carried by a guy, I came across them and the guy said he was her boyfriend, she was unconscious when I saw her. I thought they might need help so I went to them, but the guy insisted that they don’t need any help.”

Jinyoung clenched his hand, “What does this guy look like? Where did he take her?”

“His hair was weird. Not so tall but has a well built body.”

“ZICO!” Jinyoung shouted. “I knew he’s sick. AARGH!” Jinyoung went running to Zico’s house, he thought that if the old man saw Zico carrying Lae he couldn’t have left the village, and there’s only one place where they could be, his house. “I swear I’m gonna kill him if he ever dare touch Lae.”