Mirror Prince.. Jinyoung.

I Love You... Mr. Boy Next Door

 

When she asked Yaya Sarang on how to clean the ceiling, she told her that Jinyoung doesn’t really mean it when he told her to clean the ceiling. He was just a little carried away. Now, Lae-mon ended up removing all the curtains in his sala. It was hard for her to reach the curtains so she took a stool and stood on it. She was so unlucky that day.  The stool shook and fell on the floor, good thing she was able to hold on the curtains, cause if not she might have fallen. By the way she looks now; she was like Tarzan.

“Playing is not allowed during working hours” Lae-mon turned her head, only to find out that Jinyoung was sitting on a nearby sofa, reading a newspaper.

“Sir, you look handsome today! Can you help me here?” Lae-mon said

“Aniyo.” Jinyoung didn’t even looked at her “You got yourself up there. Try to help yourself go down on your own.”

“But Sir Jinyoung—Aigoo!” the curtain she was holding slightly tear. “You’re a klutz, woman.” Suddenly Lae-mon felt a hand holding her waist, and then she felt the ground on her foot. Jinyoung removed the curtains and threw it to her. “Komowoyo, Sir Jinyoung”

“Don’t thank me, I’ll take that from your salary” He said.

Lae-mon thought, it’s not actually the salary that she was after. “Thank you for helping me, Sir.”

“Not really” Jinyoung then went back to the coach and flipped the newspaper, “you’re just a bit stupid with curtains. Tell Yaya Sarang not to let you remove or put up any curtains again.”

“Sir, it’s just a minor accident. Don’t worry.” She bit her tongue when Jinyoung gave her the look again. He noticed her use of words again. She needs to be careful next time or he might find out “Sir, you want coffee?”

“It’s in the middle of the day, why would I drink coffee” Jinyoung said

“Ne, sir. Only those stupid people will drink coffee in the middle of the day” she carried all the curtains on her shoulder, so that she could have a clear view of his face. “Sir you want juice?”

“Aniyo.”

“Iced tea?”

“No.”

“Water?”

“No.”

“Wine?” Jinyoung gave Lae-mon his piercing look. But it didn’t stop her “Massage?”

“NO!” Jinyoung’s reaction made Lae-mon laugh. He was so cute all flushed out like that

“Aren’t you afraid of me, Lae?” Jinyoung then asked, “Sir?” She didn’t hear him clearly. “There hasn’t been a time yet that you ever showed fear from me.”

“Sir, try looking at yourself in a mirror.” Lae-mon said, “Moweyo?” said Jinyoung

“Face like yours, is way beyond for me to be afraid of. When you’re angry I find you more adorable in my eyes. Why not try looking at yourself in the mirror when you’re angry, Sir. Try to look at yourself, I’m sure you too will love what you’ll see” Jinyoung didn’t answer her, seems like he liked what he heard. Aigoo! my baby Jinyoung loves receiving compliments.

“If you were wondering why I don’t act like every other maid here in your house, the truth is, we’re all the same. They’re not afraid of you. They just respect you so much, and they don’t want to give you reasons that’ll make you angry. I just show my respect differently.”

“You call that respect?” Jinyoung said giving her a not so obvious smile.