Could it be.. does he love me too?

I Love You... Mr. Boy Next Door

 

“Jinyoung, what’s the meaning of this? Why are you with this girl?” Hye-ri was standing right beside Jinyoung trying to clench her arms on him. “Why are you here!? You’re not invited.”

“Excuse me. I should leave first.” Lae answered calmly

“Shut up Hye-ri, Lae’s with me. We’re going to leave first” Jinyoung took her hand as they started to walk out of the bar. “Enjoy the party” Jinyoung then looked at lae and gave her a grin.

“What? Jinyoung! What’s the meaning of this? Where are you going!?” Hye-ri shouted to them. But Jinyoung didn’t mind about the woman instead he pulled her closer to him as they walk.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Jinyoung, what are you doing?” Lae finally got the courage to ask Jinyoung.

“We’re leaving. Didn’t you come here to fetch me?” he said as the elevator door opened, he was still holding her hand. “By the way, thanks for coming after me.”

“ahh... no problem” Lae replied, *baby Jinyoung’s still holding my hand. Ottoke! I wish I have handcuffs with me, so we could stay like this longer.

“What are you thinking?” Jinyoung asked “are you still wondering about my answer if I do really love Hye-ri?”

“Sort of. Hehe~” Lae said as she gave a fake laugh

“Our engagement has been cancelled.” Jinyoung said as he looked at the buttons on the side of the elevator

“WHAT?”

“It’s been five months. She hasn’t publicly announced it yet, I can’t do anything about it, I can’t do anything a about it ‘cause it’s the least thing I can do for calling it off.” Jinyoung explained

“You~~called it off?” Lae’s heart was raising, she felt a gush of relieve flowing down her whole senses *does that mean I and my Baby Jinyoung still has a chance to be together? Cupid! Please struck Jinyoung with your arrow. Let him be mine.

Jinyoung didn’t answer instead he just nodded his head.

“is that the reason why you were trying to flirt with me in the party?” Lae said trying to tease Jinyoung

“don’t get it all wrong I wasn’t flirting with you, I just thought it was about time that the people should know we’re not anymore dating.” Jinyoung said looking at her. She pouted, feeling so remorseful that Jinyoung used her. Jinyoung bursted into laughter.

“Wae! Why are you laughing!?” Lae took her hand from Jinyoung but he immediately caught it and held it tighter, shocked with Jinyoung’s sweet actions she pretended to be annoyed “You’re rejoicing now ‘cause finally you’re free and can date anyone you like huh?!”

“Aniyo~ You said it yourself. She’s boring. First, it’s unfair to tie the knot with her when she’s the only one who’s inlove. I asked her to marry me because I thought she would be perfect for my lifestyle. But as time pass I realized what our life would be if we ended up together. She’s trying to control me and I don’t love her. So I called it off.” Could it be that what Jinyoung was trying to say was he was starting to like her because she’s a lot different than Hye-ri. *Baby Jinyoung I don’t know what to say, you’re making my heart pound so fast I can’t even think straight. Just say... it you like me. haha~

“Yah! Are you still listening to me? Why do I feel like I’m talking to myself?” Jinyoung said when he noticed that Lae started to daydream again.

“Wha~what were you saying” she replied as she gave Jinyoung a smile.

“I said, how are we supposed to go home? Didn’t you come here to fetch me?” he said.

“Oh. Where’s your car?” Lae said  in a confused manner

“Obviously, I didn’t bring it. Hye-ri fetched me” Jinyoung replied then shrugged his shoulders

“you mean, if I didn’t come to fetch you, you would just let her bring you anywhere? You’re impossible.” Lae said but Jinyoung didn’t reply. Lae slapped Jinyoung’s shoulders, he then laughed.

“What was that for?” Jinyoung said still laughing. Her heart once again melted at the sound of his laughter

“That’s for you acting so stupid.” Lae replied looking intently at his laughing face.  She doesn’t really care if her heart melts a hundred more times just to see him laugh.

They both walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. Lae closes her eyes every time a car passes them because of its headlights.

“are you alright?” Jinyoung then went in front of her to prevent the passing car headlights to directly hit her. “Finally a bus. Come on.”

“Bus? Are you sure?” Lae can do nothing at all since Jinyoung was tightly holding her hand, all she did was to follow him in to the bus where they are the only passenger “Have you ever ridden a bus before?”

“Yes. When I was in high school. I missed those days. It’s been a long time.” Jinyoung said as he sighed remembering the days when he and his friends (CNU, Sandeul, Baro, Gongchan) were still high school students.

“You rode a bus before.” Lae said doubting how Jinyoung was able to ride a bus, his not so kind to other people at all, you can see it by the way he acts towards his maids. “I wonder how you were when you were a kid.” Then she remembered the gift that she bought for him, it was wrapped in a little red box with ribbon on top. Lae handed it to Jinyoung, he took it immediately.

“What’s this are you proposing?” Jinyoung said trying to tease Lae.

“I would. If I can” Lae gave Jinyoung a big smile when she saw his mouth form an O. “Just kidding. That’s for your teddy bear. It’s a coat that I made.”

“Why would you make a coat for a bear?” Jinyoung said as he took out the little coat for the teddy bear out of the box.

“Remember when I first met you at the convenience store. Uhmm.. I kinda thought of making a replica of your coat that you wrapped around my waist for the teddy bear”

“Komowoyo..” Jinyoung said “you want me to spray my perfume on it to?” then he laughed when he remembered her falling off on the floor while wearing his clothes. Jinyoung place his arms on Lae’s shoulders. He wanted to remember the bestest better he had ever had.

To Lae’s shock she stood immediately and asked the driver to drive faster “Excuse me sir, can you drive a little faster. I need to go to the washroom. Nature call!” she can’t believe what Jinyoung was doing to her. He was so close.

“Sorry miss, I can’t. If you want I can drop you off here.” the bus driver said. Lae can’t do anything but to sit again beside Jinyoung. She saw Jinyoung suppressing a smile.

“it’s not funny.” Lae said a little pissed

“What? I’m not saying anything.” Jinyoung said. He turned his head to her. Jinyoung looked at her for a long period of time. It was as if he was going to kiss her, but then he turned and gazed at the window.

“What?” she asked

“Nothing.”

“What do you mean nothing?”

“I want to tell you something but I don’t think it’s the right place for it.” Jinyoung said then he stood up and shouted at the driver “Sir, I’ll rent your bus for tonight. My girlfriend here needs to use the washroom immediately. Unless we find any convenience store where we can buy diapers for her” Jinyoung said, he laughed when he saw Lae gaze at him with fury.

“Yes Sir. Where’s our destination?”