Could this be goodbye?

I Love You... Mr. Boy Next Door

 

***Lae’s POV***

Lae was conscious now, she felt her head ache, she tries to open to protest but she can’t ‘cause it was duck taped, she tries to open her eyes and see what was happening *was I kidnapped? She can’t move her hand and legs, it was tied on the chair where she was sitting. She wanted to cry but she can’t, she has to stay strong and focused just in case her kidnapper tries to do something to her. *Jinyoung~~~ then the thought of Jinyoung came cross her mind. Her days with him *I haven’t told him how much I love him.

“Ah! Finally you’re awake!” lae heard a familiar voice that was coming from a not so far side of her right ear. The guy sniffed her earlobe, Lae tried to turn her head away from the guy, but he forcefully stopped her from doing so.

get away from me!!” she can’t shout her words because of the tape. Then the guy went in front of her. Her eyes widened when she realized it was zico. “ZICO. how could you do this? You can’t get away with this. Jinyoung will be looking for me!” she said forcefully trying to loosen her ties.

“It’s fun watching you struggle. You look more beautiful. Do you think I’ll give up on you that easily? NO! that’s what you get from choosing that Jinyoung guy from me!” Zico slapped Lae on her cheeks, as she gave out a loud cry of pain. She now started to cry. She’s too weak compared to him.

Then they heard a loud siren coming from police mobiles “you better keep quiet or you’ll never see Jinyoung ever again.”

Jinyoung!~~” lae started to cry more

“SHIKEURO!” Zico placed a knife on and threatened her that he wouldn’t doubt ending her life if she wouldn’t stay quiet. She didn’t dare making any noise, she just closed her eyes and imagined Jinyoung entering the door trying to save her.

Then they heard the door slam. She opened her eyes and saw her love Jinyoung. *Jinyoung my love, you’re like an angel. I knew you’d come and save me. She started to cry more, although se felt even more safer when she saw Jinyoung’s figure. “LAE!”

***Jinyoung’s***

Jinyoung sprinted to Zico’s place while the other police mobiles drove as fast as they can to follow him, finally they got to his house, the lights were all out and there was no doubt, the place suspiciously really looked like there was something going on inside.

Jinyoung didn’t mind even if he could break a bone from kicking the door, he only thing that was on his mind was saving Lae from any danger.

“LAE!” he first called for her since he can’t see anything from the dark. Then he heard a small voice that sounded like a struggle.

“LAE!” Jinyoung tried to look for the switches, and when he finally do, he turned the lights on and saw Lae’s figure, she was tied on the chair. He wanted to her to stop her from crying.

“I’ve been waiting for you, I want you to see what I will do to your pretty little princess.” Jinyoung saw Zico standing behind Lae. He was holding a knife that was pointed to . “STAY AWAY FROM HER ZICO OR I SWEAR I’LL KILL YOU.” Jinyoung shouted clenching his arms

“Uh-uh.. not before I kill her first.” Jinyoung saw Zico pull Lae’s hair and forcing her to raise her head to him. Zico kissed the duct tape that was covering Lae’s mouth.

“STOP THAT!!” Jinyoung can’t just rush to her, Zico would definitely kill her if he does. He saw Lae cry more “I’d kill you.” he felt like something was piercing his heart, his eyes burned with anger. With a blink of an eye he swiftly removed Zico’s knife from his hand and slammed him on the floor.  He started punching  Zico to death.

***Lae’s POV***

Jinyoung~~ help me please”  she cried more when Zico pulled her head and started to kiss her. Good things was on duct tape. She can’t afford kissing this insane guy. The next thing she knew was Zico’s already on the floor while Jinyoung was ferociously beating him to death. He has seen him angry before but not like the way he was right now. She felt even more afraid of Jinyoung than Zico now.

“Jinyoung.” She tried to call to him when the policeman have already removed her duck tape. “are you ok ma’am? She cared less, her attention was focused on Jinyoung he was mad.

“JINYOUNG STOP!” she shouted to him, then he stopped punching Zico, the policeman took the unconscious Zico away from him. “Jinyoung~” Lae saw Jinyoung’s expression, he looked like he was really trying to kill Zico, which made her cry again.

***Jinyoung’s POV***

“How dare you touch her!” he said still punching Zico “If there was anything in this world that you are forbidden to touch is her!” Jinyoung was really mad now, even the policemen can’t stop him.

“Jinyoung~” Jinyoung heard Lae call to him, somehow it calmed his senses. He remembered Lae, she needed him right now. He then ran to her and hugged her tight.

“God! Are you ok?” Jinyoung released her from his tight hug, and cupped her face on his hands. He kissed her forehead, trying to calm her down and stop her from crying.

“I’m fine now. Thank you for saving me Jinyoung.” She said while he wiped her tears away. he touched the back of her head and buried her face on his chest, then hugged her again “I’m here, you’re safe now.”