His Fiancee..

I Love You... Mr. Boy Next Door

 

“Dianne, have you seen Jinyoung? Lae aasked the maid when she got back from her apartment

“He’s at the lanai---”

“Komowoyo!” Lae hurriedly went to the lanai. She felt so excited to see him. Since she was able to admit that she’s already in love with Jinyoung, she couldn’t wait but to see his handsome face. That’s why she took a picture of him the past day when he asked her to clean his room, where she placed beside her bed. Her heart thumped like crazy when she finally had the glimpse of Jinyoung’s back. He was sitting on the far edge of the lanai, “Jinyoung, my ba--” Lae slowly walked to him when she saw Jinyoung was with a girl “What is that ugly doing here, with my baby Jinyoung!” she continued walking until she reached them. The girl was pretty, with a class and sophistication--- from her carefully made her down to her expensive shoes. She looked like a half British, with the kind of skin and facial features she has. Lae felt a pang of jealousy. Does her and Jinyoung have any relationship? The woman turned to her as well as Jinyoung.

“Where have you been?” Jinyoung asked “I asked the maids where you were. They told me you were not in the mansion.”

“Uhm.. I just had a little walk outside.” Lae answered. The woman’s nose twitched. As if she doesn’t like the way she talked to JInyoung

“Haven’t I told before, that you’re not allowe3d to leave the mansion during working hours?” Jinyoung scolded her

“I was just gone for a while. You missed me already?” Lae said, the woman gave her a look

“You’re with that Zico guy again?” Jinyoung said

“Jinyoung, you’re letting your maid talk to you like that? You should teach her some manners.” The woman said. Right then and there Lae declared a silent war between them.

“She’s fine. By the way Hye-ri, this is Lae”

“I don’t have time to meet some... maid. By the way. I’m thirsty.” Oh no, you didn’t ! Eff ! Lae stopped herself from answering back. She wanted to show the woman that she had a good background education. “get me something mildly cold” The woman commanded her.

“You’re not my boss!” Lae said in a y way. With the woman’s reaction, she knows that she can never like her. Well same here , I don’t have the time to be goody-goody with a halfy-halfy like you.

“I’m gonna soon be.” The woman raised her eyebrow on her, then took Jinyoung’s hand and said: “We’re getting married soon.”

Married? Jinyoung’s getting married? With her?Lae waited for Jinyoung to answer, but he didn’t. For Lae it means that Jinyoung was agreeing with that Hye-ri. “So you might as well straighten up your attitude, girl.”

The goldfishes that she took felt like nauseous when she gave it to Jinyoung in a not so gently way on his chest. “Goldfish for you!” Lae eyed the woman “so that you’ll have some living things to hang out with you”

Jinyoung took it immediately before the plastic popped out, “Go get something for hye-ri to drink.” He commanded.

I should have brought a Piranha for you instead of a goldfish. And because Jinyoung was her boos, she followed him immediately. She was not far from the lanai yet when she heard their conversations.

“You should have let live here in your house. You couldn’t have experienced such disrespect from that maid of yours. What if you had a party in your house, or had your rehearsals with the B1A4?” The woman said

“I don’t like parties so there’s nothing to care about. And we haven’t had any rehearsals with the B1A4 boys yet.” Jinyoung said

“Still you shouldn’t let that maid of yours to talk and act like that”

“She’s not doing anything, Hye-ri” Jinyoung was trying to protect her

“Not yet, maybe. But if you continue letting her treat you that way.. who knows...”

“Jinyoung was a member of theB1A4, but Cha-gi’s boyfriend, Sandeul was also a member of that band. That means, Sandeul and Jinyoung knew each other. and Cha-gi didn’t tell me! Omo! My baby Jinyoung can sing. But still, I’m angry.. How could he marry that ? There are a lot of women out there kinder and smarter than that ” Lae repeatedly kicked the wall when she got in the mansion. She went straight to the kitchen table and took a bottle of wine . she was an expert in mixing drinks because that was her job before she became the supervisor in a food and beverages department of a hotel where she had worked before. The other maids were watching her. She asked Rosita, who was also a maid, to have a taste of the wine.

“Omo! Bashta!”  Rosita said

“And for the finale...” Lae dipped a spoon that she used to mix the drink on a vinegar, and started to stir it. “OK! Hah! Hye-ri-ah! This’ll be the day that you’ll regret you have ever lived.” Lae raised the wine from her hand and said “You’ll see who you’re in’ with.”

“What’s this?” Jinyoung took the wine glass from her , and tried to analyze it. Jinyoung was not the type to be fooled, he knows what she did.

“Jambalaya!” Lae answered, “You know how to mix drinks?” Jinyoung answered

“Animnidda.” She answered, then Jinyoung threw the wine on the sink “I want to see how you made it.”

“Andwe.” Lae answered in a firm voice

“I see.” Jinyoung leaned on the sink and put is arms in front of his chest. “you don’t know anything about househols chores, you don’t listen to me, you’re having a hard time succumbing to my rules, and you know how to mix drinks.” Jinyoung said

“I guess I’m just simply talented” Lae answered

“And you can’t stop answering back.” Jinyoung continued

“I have a lot of things to say” Lae noticed the amazement and amusement in Jinyoung’s eyes.

“You’re not really a maid, are you, Lae?” Jinyoung finally asked

“No I’m not!” Lae finally told Jinyoung the truth.