Epiloque

I Love You... Mr. Boy Next Door

 

 

*I guess Eu-na wouldn’t mind if I invite her to the concert. Lae called Eu-na the afternoon before the concert and invited her since Dae-ya and Cha-gi will be there too. Eu-na immediately agreed since she has no plans of going out that night.

“oh there’s our sit” Lae said, when she saw Cha-gi waving her hands to them. The concert hasn’t been starting and they came on time. “AAGG.. good thing we made early it hasn’t started yet.”

Soon the lights on the auditorium went off and everyone started to shout“~B1A4, B1A4~~ sarangahe!” they were shouting the names of their biases, it was funny seeing the girls drool over her future husband. No wonder she received a lot of death threats. Then they heard the opening song from their debut album “OK”, after those were the songs from the new album that the boys were show casing.  Next event was the individual talent as usual Baro and CNU would rap together and Sandeul gets the chance to sing alone and show off his pretty voice, which made Cha-gi melt. It’s now Jinyoung turn to sing a song.. but before he started. He gave out a short speech

“I would like to dedicate this song specifically to someone that I adore the most. Take a look at the person beside you, she might be my girl.” Then Jinyoung started to sing.

Jinyoung went down the stage and she noticed that he was walking to her direction, she waived her hands to him to signal a “NO”. Everyone on the auditorium shouted, they were all cheering for Jinyoung,  Lae was afraid that if his fangirls finds out that she is his girl, they would turn to her and grab her hair. “*Jinyoung-ah why are you doing this to me?”

***Jinyoung’s POV***

I’m feeling so nervous right now. Lae has no idea what was going on and why I asked her to watch our concert. At first everyone were against my idea since we have album tours and fan signing going on, and a surprise concert won’t be a good idea. But there’s nothing I can do, rumours have flooded all of South Korea about me getting married and it had caused a big impact on our career.  What’s worst is Lae has started receiving threats from our fans. And I don’t want her getting hurt again. The nightmare that had happened to her when she was kidnapped by Zico, it traumatized her. And I have to do something about it.

“I hope she came” I said.

“Don’t worry hyung~” said our cute maknae Gongchan “Noona will keep her promise”

“Ne, I saw her a while ago with her friend.” Said sandeul

“Was she sitting on the right chair?” I asked

“I hope so.. ” Sandeul answered

“Come on the concert’s about to start” called CNU hyung

We all got up and condition our voices for the performance. I feel so nervous, what if Lae declines my proposal in public this time? What if she got scared because of the threats the she have received from our fan girls? Ottoke!

***

Now it’s my turn to do my solo performance. I took the flowers that were freshly plucked from my garden. Those were the only flowers that Lae likes. I’ve been sending her flowers whenever I can’t come and spend time with her. In that way she’ll never think of me ever forgetting about her. Right now I have to focus, just like the first time I felt so nervous while asking her to be my wife, so I ended up bragging about how fortunate she is to be my future wife. Then the announcer called for my name...

“I would like to dedicate this song specifically to someone that I adore the most. Take a look at the person beside you, she might be my girl” then I started to sing.

I saw her beside Eu-na, she was sitting on the front row, exactly where I wanted her to sit. Just like how I thought what she would look like, she was pissed. I guess she was afraid that I my fans might kill her for being there. She’s still the prettiest and I hope she likes the song I chose to sing for her Drunken Confession. It’s a nice song and fits perfectly for the main event, the reason why we all gathered in this place.

Don’t you know how I feel?~

I’ve only been thinking about you like a crazy person lately~~

With no reasons, I like you more and more~

No I’m not drank, really, I really love you~~

 

I went down the stage while singing the next parts of the song.. everyone in the auditorium cheered and shouted my name. But I was focused on Lae’s direction. I just wanted to hold her hands and look at her eyes. I wanted her feel how much I love her. She was staring back at me. I saw her panic, as if she doesn’t want me to come near her. She might be afraid that our fans might recognize her. She was waiving her hands at me, trying to tell me not to come near her. But i am definitely determined to finally announce to the public that she is my fiancée. I stop singing when I got to her, she was trying to cover her face with her hands, so I grabbed her hand to help her up.

“Jinyoung, what are you doing!?” I saw her eyes glared at m, which made me laugh

I stopped singing, the music was still playing on the background “Mianhae”

“Mianhae? For what again?” lae asked

“I’m not talking to you Lae. Mianhae, everyone, for not telling you earlier that I am bound to be married with this clumsy woman beside me, please also forgive her for accepting my proposal.. she loves me so much that she can’t resist my charms.” I said, I laughed when Lae kicked my leg. “She loves hitting and shouting back at me, she runs around a lot and never gets too tired of following me. The first time I met her, I tried to run but I guess now that she’s mine, there’s no point in running at all.. I would like to ask Lae again. Will you marry me?” As I said the last words, balloons came falling down the whole auditorium and a big banner was rolled down from the stage saying: “Will you forever be there for me?”

Then I continued “Saranghae Lae~” everyone shouted in protest. But Lae has been quiet the whole time I was talking, it was not the usual her who would argue against me. I felt afraid that she might decline my proposal this time. So I knelt down and asked her again “Marry me.. jebbal?”

“Jinyoung-ah!” finally she spoke “Weren’t you satisfied for asking me once? You know how much I am in love with you. And why do you have to propose in front of your fans, I can’t even cry..”

I stood up and hugged her tight “Mianhae, for not being there for you all the time.” Then I looked at her pretty face,  she gave me a smile..

“Saranghae..” I said then gave her a kiss.