Must decide now...

I Love You... Mr. Boy Next Door

 

The next morning Lae went in to Jinyoung’s room, she felt like walking on cloud nine when she got inside his room. Last night was one of the best things that had happened in her life, it felt like their hearts had finally made a connection. And lae was more than happy to accept it as it was. She noticed the teddy bear that was placed in the middle of Jinyoung’s bed. It was already wearing the coat that she made for it. She took it and started talking to the bear.

“Annyeong. Did you like your coat, it looks cute on you huh?  I have the same coat as yours. Jinyoung gave that to me, I can’t share mine with you so I made you this one.” Lae took the bear closer to her face and tried to smell it. “You even have his smell. I hate you! How could you sleep beside my Jinyoung. From now on you’ll be sleeping on the coach. You’re prohibited to sleep on his bed. ARASSO!?” She said as she pinched the bear’s tummy, she walked towards the coach near the door to the veranda of his room.

“Where are you going to take my CEO bear?” Lae was surprised when she heard Jinyoung’s voice. He was leaning against the frame of the door leading to the veranda. Her heart jumped as she watched him watch her with a pleasant smile. “You’re really unbelievable. Even my bear is prohibited to come near me huh?”

“Who said you can listen to our conversation?” Lae said, she placed the teddy bear back to his bed.

“Well, you talk so loud” His smile reached his eyes and he even became even more handsome in her eyes. “You can play with it, I won’t shout at you again.”

“No. I shouldn’t have touched your teddy. Mianhae.”

“You’ve already touched it.”

“Mianhae” she said still trying to ask for his forgiveness

“You don’t have to clean my room today, Lae. Take a rest.  Or take the day off.”

“I have nothing to do today. So I guess I’d gotta clean your room than do nothing.” Lae went near Jinyoung “AHH! Kyeopta~” she said when she saw the view of the village from his veranda “I can see the whole village from here. I could even fly a kite from here.”

“Such a kid. Go suit yourself, fly a kite if you want.”

aniyo~ I’d rather enjoy the view.Lae replied, then she saw the window that she climbed “I didn’tknow your window was this high. NO wonder you got angry.”

“Don’t do that ever again” Jinyoung said as his expression stiffened

“Mianhae. I won’t do it again. you don’t know how much effort it took me when we had a fight that day.” She said

“’cause you never want to lose an argument” Jinyoung said, “Thank you for the last night, Lae”

“Wae?” Lae was stunned from her position when Jinyoung went near her, his hands cuffed her face and gave her a gentle kiss on her cheeks. * Holy molly!! JInoyung~ why only on the cheeks. Wae? It’s fine if you’d kiss me on my lips. I won’t get angry. Promise.

“you  made me realize a lot of things last night.” Jinyoung said, then she touched her cheeks that he kissed. are you ok?

Lae bowed her head as an answer *Jinyoung you didn’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this. Wae only on the cheeks. WAE!?

“Good. So what are your plans after working as a maid here in the mansion?” Jinyoung asked although he doesn’t really want to lose her that soon.

“I’m still not sure.”

“I know you have plans and working as a maid here forever was not part of your plan. You have a good track record from your last job. You can’t stay being a housemaid.” Jinyoung said

*Jinyoung what are you saying? If being a maid in your house assures me of being close to you forever I would you’re part of my plans in the future. How could you ask me such things? Lae can’t mouth the words that are on her mind “I want to put up a business.” She just said

“That’s nice.”

“But I need more money for capital, so I’m planning to work abroad.”

“Abroad? Where?”

“Philippines.” They had been through a lot of things these past few days. Falling much more inlove with Jinyoung was not parts of Lae’s plan. “My whole family is in the Philippines. I was the only one who was left here in Korea. They wanted me to fly to the Philippines and live there for good.”

“So you’re really leaving for good?”

Could she? ”I’m still not sure.” The truth is Lae is still  undecided whether to stay in Korea with her love, Jinyoung. Or move to the Philippines with her family. “I miss my family so much”

“If you’re leaving, how about your plan of putting up a business” Jinyoung asked. *Jinyoung just say it if you want me to stay. I will. For you.

I can still put up a business in the Philippines, my parents promised me that they will help me with everything.Lae replied but Jinyoung stayed quiet. *Jinyoung aren’t you going to say anything. If only you would tell me to stay, there’s no doubt that I will. Just say it.

“You’ll have a lot of opportunities there. You’re hardworking and talented person.” Jinyoung said not looking at her. It was as if those were not the words he really wanted to say.

“I guess you’re right. I can even meet a lot of cute Filipino guys there. I might even get myself two or three boyfriends at the same time.  They said Filipino guys like cute Korean girls.”

“three boyfriends” Jinyoung said as he looked at her with wide eyes

“Yeah. I’ve been without boyfriend since forever. It’ll be a great experience having three boyfriends, don’t you think?”

“At the same time?“

“Yeah, I can do that.” Lae said giving Jinyoung a smile

“I’ll talk to your parents.”

Lae laughed at Jinyoung’s expression “Just kidding. I still like Korean guys.” *there’s only one guy that I would really like. And that’s you Jinyoung.

“I still want to talk to your parents. Arrasso?” Jinyoung insisted

“WAE!?”

“doesn’t matter if you wouldn’t like other raises. They’d still follow and court you.”

“Jinoyung-ah, you’re feeding my ego. I feel so pretty haha~”  Lae liked Jinyoung’s reaction he was being jealous from the possibility that there’d be other guys courting her in the Philippines. *Jinyoung baby, don’t be so jealous. I’ll be with you ‘til the end.

“have a rest for today, you can go home and visit Cha-gi if you want. But don’t talk that Zico guy again. arrasso?” Jinyoung said gazing at her

“Yah! Jinyoung! I thought you’re not going to shout at me again.”

“Just do what I tell you. I’m still your boss where’s the ‘Sir’?” Jinyoung said , he was not happy when Lae said she was going to get three boyfriends

“TSS! Bipolar.” Lae glared and narrowed her eyes at Jinyoung “good thing I love you, ‘cause if not I could have pushed you from your veranda.”

“what did you say?”  Jinyoung said, looking at her walking figure

“Nothing” she said as she stuck her tongue out at him. She slammed his door when she got out of his room.

“YAH!!” Lae heard Jinyoung shout from outside his room. She laughed and started to run out of the mansion.